Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Rose spun and faced Chris her expression was blank the smile she had had only seconds early was gone and it was easy to sense that she was waiting to start

Chrissanth was just looking towards Rose with an almost pleasant smile, the opposite of Rose at the time. Yet that is how Chrissanth was at times... keeping a cheerful attitude while fighting, just to throw off the enemy. However she wasn't even concerned about Rose, her eyes were studying a few people behind Rose, who was moving forward as though to make a move. Just as she suspected would happen. "Time to take out the garbage I suppose."

Rose was watching a similar scene behind her "yes it is I am sad to have to do it but oh well" Rose spared for a short moment with Chrissy before the men who were acting like they would attack moved in and the two of them showed why it was stupid to attack them as they showed no mercy and those who survived were badly injured and would be receiving medical care for some time. those that had died ended up dead because they went for Circe and neither of them had taken kindly to that

Last edited:
Chrissanth was giving a faint smirk and was soon enough they were soon enough showing those that dared to attack them, why it was a dumb idea for them to attack them. There was no hesitation on their part is showing them the consequences of their actions. Many of them were left alive, although they were injured. Yet those that were dumb enough to go after Circe ended up dying. While the princess knew how to defend herself, being as caught off guard as she had been, it was a good thing that Rose and Chrissanth had stepped in. Although it still hadn't helped the female avoid getting hurt, the sword of one of the hunters still managing to cut her shoulder when she got gone to move away. Yet it was better that it had been her shoulder and not her neck like the man had been aiming for.

Kyle held Circe close to him and then guided her to medical room so that her shoulder could be tended too.

Rose stood next to Chris and then looked at their former teacher before speaking "let this be a warning we are friend of the vampires and if someone wants to see if they can beat us then they need to do a formal challenge" this was directed at all that were there hunter or vampire

Circe was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was following after Kyle towards the medical room, her hand on her bleeding shoulder at the time.

Circe was just giving a faint smile before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I tried.... I didn't want to be useless anymore." Ren seemed to come out of nowhere and was leaping up onto the shoulder of Kyle after seeing that Circe was hurt.

"you were never useless love but now you can when needed protect yourself more effectively and that will surprise many as they think of you as unskilled and I have to say with those fans you are quite skilled

Circe was just giving a faint smile as she walked along beside him, soon enough the pair of them arriving at the palace and a few servants were quickly getting out of their way.

Kyle smiled when his doctor walked up and then frowned "I swear if its not cuts its bruises please tell the other two ladies to take it a little easier one you" the man didn't know that she had been hurt because she was attacked so he was assuming it had happened during her test

Circe was just looking for a moment in time before she was shaking her head then spoke, "It isn't because of Rose and Chrissanth. The test went well, I avoided getting hit by them. We had some others that decided to attack and I wasn't quite quick enough to move. Yet I guess this is better than my throat being slit."

the doctor nodded his head and then healed her shoulder "well at least you weren't hurt badly and I did hear Rose talking about getting you armor so maybe that will help

"I can believe it." Circe was commenting then looking at Ren who was jumping over onto her shoulders once again, then looked at the other two little dragons that came streaking up out of nowhere. Although they both seemed to pause when they saw the doctor, being a bit unfamiliar with him; having never met him before.

Kyle scooped up the dragon he had rescued and then lifted the little girl up and settled her in to Circes arms. "so the old man talked to your brothers about the coronation of the three of you but he is asking to keep people from talking bad about you mainly that we move up the wedding I told him I would have to talk to you about it first as it is our wedding and we have to make the decision together" Kyle wasn't keen on moving the wedding up but the other elders were getting antsy about the coronation and wanted them crowned sooner rather then later

while Kyle was talking to Circe about their wedding, Rose was standing in the middle of the practice ring her eyes closed she had closed of her vampiric sense and was using only her human ones. with a deep breath she started going through the different forms with her due swords. while she was practicing a vampire who had been rather vocal about not trusting the hunters decided that he was going to go after Rose and he assumed she was still human. only those who she had told or that paid close enough attention knew she had been turned. after some convincing the mail had managed to convince several others to join him and they waited acting as if they were just watching. when her back was turned and no one else was watching they attacked her an action they soon came to regret as she beat them all nearly to death using wooden practice weapons rather then her normal swords. the smith who had been getting measurements sent his child to get Chris and warn her that Rose was in need that she was in stasis which was what they called it when she was zoned out and attacked all but those she trusted and then she climbed them like a koala.

Last edited:
Circe just looked towards Kyle for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small nod of her head before she was speaking, "I would be fine with moving up the wedding I guess. But we don't have anything planned for it at all. I just feel like we are going to be even more stressed..." And it wasn't as though they were even in their own kingdom at that point in time either, which made the whole situation even more stressful.

Chrissanth had been speaking with Romeo about a few things when the kid ran up to let her know what was going on. This had her giving a frown before she was getting to her feet so that she could head to the practice field as quickly as possible. "Rose!" she was calling out as she approached, not having any weapons on her at the time. There were a number of people on the ground, and a few medics had followed after her. "Do not approach them until she has started to cling to me or she will attack you."

Kyle smiled and then pulled her in to his arms kissing the side of her head “we will go with our original date then neither of us need the added stress right now” Kyle wasn’t going to let them push either of them around on this as she deserved the very best for her wedding day.

Rose breathed and then turned to Chris. With her senses all open to their fullest extent she was over stimulated and on edge. While this would be helpful during a battle it was more dangerous since she wasn’t in battle. After several moments Rose climbed her friend and cling to her. Rose no longer touched the ground as she had secured herself to her friend like a small child would to their mother

Chrissanth was shifting her weight so that she didn't fall over when Rose was climbing up onto her and was just humming softly, keeping the other woman's attention on her. After that the healers were approaching so that they could help the injured.

Circe was just giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "I don't really want to deal with the extra stress. I don't see why they are pushing it... when they know it is happening in general."

"I dont either but if they approach you just stand your ground if we both tell them no they should hopefully leave us alone" Kyle hugged her close while they spoke

one of the people who had seen the attack moved to where Chris was with rose but stayed out of the other females reach "they attacked her she only defended herself"

Back
Top Bottom