Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

This had Circe giving a nod of her head although there was no doubt about it in her mind that she was going to lose with a sword in her hand. That had been the one weapon of the three that even with all of the training, Circe had never been able to get a handle on easily. Yet it was a completely different story with the fans, now that was something that she had seemed to excel at... almost as if she had been using them her entire life, she had picked up on it so easily.

Chrissanth was sitting on top of the fence near where Romeo, Kyle, and Shayne were at, simply watching at that point in time. Nope she would be going up to take on Circe when it came to the staff. But until then it was just kind of a waiting game.

Rose smiled at her "you will do find Circe don't think about it and trust your instinct" while she knew the female wasn't good at swords but she felt that if she just let her instincts take hold the girl would do fine

"Swords just aren't my strong suit. At all. I can at least handle a staff more than a sword." Circe was commenting as she was shifting into possession and soon enough the pair were going at it, sparring against one another. Shayne was making a comment that swords definitely weren't something that Circe excelled at, even if she was trusting her instincts.

Rose moved with her and when she wasn't expecting it Circe managed to disarm her Rose blinked a bit and then smiled "well done while this isn't your strong suit its not often someone can disarm me" Rose hadn't been holding back either but Circe had moved just right at the right time and she now didn't have her sword

Chrissanth was giving a slow clap as she watched before she was bouncing off of the fence that she had been sitting on, as Circe was just handing the sword off to somebody else. Nobody even Circe seemed a bit surprised by being able to do that, and was obviously a bit flustered. "I still don't feel confident using a sword though.... If push came to shove I would but otherwise..." Circe was speaking as Chrissanth came over with a pair of staffs in her hands.

Rose smiled and then hugged her "we'll keep working on it if you want but you did well and I am pleased" Rose then moved to the fence so that her and Chriss could do their test

Circe was giving a nod before she was catching the staff as Chrissanth was tossing it over towards her, and was readying herself.

Shayne was just looking at Rose and questioned, "I didn't know that Chriss was able to use a staff?"

"yep we are trained in all three weapons while I am skilled with swords and fans Chriss is skilled with swords and the staff if you really want to see her at her best you watch when we s[ar as we take the one weapon we are the best with" Rose looked at him and smiled lightly

Shayne just looked over before he was commenting, "Now that would be an interesting show to see." With that he was watching Chrissanth and Circe as they sparred against each other using the staffs at the time.

"after her test is done Ill see if Chriss is up for it" Rose then turned her attention back to the exam so that she could see for certain how skilled she was this test would also give her a rank among the hunters. while it would be honorary as she was only learning to protect herself it would grant her their respect

There were a few of the other hunters that were just watching although it was pretty obvious that a few of them were trying to play some dirty tricks. Tricks that Chrissanth seemed to notice almost right away... such as the marble that was rolled under Circe's foot and the female almost falling, had Chrissanth not managed to skillfully catch her; yet it also ended up in Circe losing that round, her staff falling to the ground. "We will retry this match at another time." Chrissanth was commenting to Circe before she was pointing the staff at somebody else and ordering them to step forward. "You were interfering in a test... Therefore.... Pick up that staff. This is your punishment. If you can beat me... I'll forgo punishment. If you cannot.... well.... I'll leave it up to Circe or even her fiance to figure out your punishment."

this had Rose snickering "watch closely gentlemen this is how we handle interference in an exam once she is done with him Circe or Kyle will choose his punishment" Rose then hopped down and went to Circe's side and guided her to where she had been sitting and checked her ankles to make sure she wasn't injured at all from the marbel

Circe was just watching for a brief moment before she was following after Rose. Although it was pretty clear that Chrissanth had been holding back on her speed when it came to fighting against Circe. Yet again Rose had been holding back on that a bit as well. While Circe had learned to be able to take a hit and dish out a hit, her speed was still average. She was getting faster but it was a work in progress.

Circe just watched for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I didn't realize that Chriss was so fast.... For being a human... She is keeping up with that hunter... even though he was turned into a vampire..."

"that is what we have to do to get the rank of S-Rank hunter you have to be able to keep up with them that was how I could get from near your brother to in front of you the day of your birthday party. that and she spars against me quite frequently so she has the extra practice" ROse watched the other hunter ready to move if he went to do great harm to her

In the end the other hunter was actually resorting to taking a sword from one of the armed guards which had Chrissanth scoffing a bit and she was twirling her staff a bit, shifting into a different stance a faint little smirk on her lips.
Shayne was just watching before he spoke, "There is no way that she would be able to win against him... Staff against a sword..." Circe was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Hmm... I wouldn't be sure. I've seen Rose and Chrissanth spar in this situation and she was able to keep up easily enough."

Rose moved and grabbed Chirss's metal staff and let out a shrill whistle before tossing it to her this would allow the female to use her actual weapon as he had taken a real sword "spars are done with wooden weapons to avoid severe injury he has a real sword so I am giving her her normal weapon" Rose then moved and grabbed her own swords incase anyone tried to interfere in the fight

Chrissanth was looking over at the whistle before she was tossing the wooden staff away and moving away swiftly, catching the metal staff before instantly going into a defensive when the man tried to bring his sword down on her. "Nice try but... I predicted your movements."

Circe watches as the man was put in his place and it hadn't seemed like Xhrissanth bad broken a see at at all.

Rose walked over and stood next to Chriss as a sign of solidarity "next time you will know your place and not interfere with someones test" Rose wasn't pleased but she wouldn't let the man off lightly either

Rose remained at her side and spoke softly "watch your back for a little while I dont trust him not to try something" Rose then walked over and grabbed both sets of training fans and headed over to Circe "lets finish your test shall we"

"Oh I can see him coming at me to get revenge for kicking his ass. I'm prepared." Chrissanth was commenting before she was returning to the guys, leaving Circe with Rose.

Back
Top Bottom