Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

The next few hours seemed to go by quickly enough and by the wind of those few hours, Circe was definitely out of breath and worn out. She was breathing heavily with her hands on her thighs to catch her breath, or attempt to anyways.

Rose walked over other and gently patted her back "you are doing great you are definitely further along then I expected which is a good thing and your skilled even if you dont realize it" Rose had started her with a staff and wooden sword before bringing out the training fans as she planned to train her on all three weapons

Circe was just waving her hands and was stating, "No more today...." Nope she definitely wasn't prepared for any more training for the day. Sure eventually that would change, but considering she didn't usually do much for physical activity.... a little at a time was a good thing. Although while training it had been rather evident that the weapon that seemed to work for her better had been the fans, combined with her graceful movements.

Circe was giving a nod before she was just sinking down to her knees to catch her breath for a moment. She was safe enough where she was at, at the time.

"you trully did well I won't lie to you about this I am impressed" Rose sat down in front of her so she could look the girl in the eyes and then smiled lightly

Circe was just looking at her for a brief moment before giving a small nod of her head, then pushing some of her hair that had fallen from her ponytail out of her face.

once she was certain Circe wouldn't pass out she helped her back to her feet and then guided her in to the castle so she could rest soem more

"they are going to so once I get you settled rest for a bit and then when Kyle returns have him run you a warm bath as your going to get stiff and it will hurt" ROse knew she would hurt for some time until she adapted

Circe was just seeming to pass out almost instantly, the dragons just laying around her as though they were on guard duty.

Rose smiled at them and then headed out closing the door behind her. normally she would have gone and gotten Kyle but instead she stayed put and guarded the door herself

(Time skip)

In the six months following Circe’s first lessons Rose had worked with her everyday and tracked her progress that morning she was waiting to Chriss as they were testing Circe to see if she needed more training or if she was good to just practice for a few days a week. They had all the weapons she had trained on laid out and her official fans ready if she passed the testing. Rose knew the first few weeks had been hard on her but she had adapted and showed great skill with the fans which pleased them both. Rose looked at Chriss and then smiled “ this will be an interesting morning” Already a crowed was gathering and the first time it had happened Rose had given Circe a few extra bruises for getting nervous and distracted while training. This had seemed to help with her day to day life as she was becoming assertive.

Romeo looked over at the gathering crowed around where Chriss and Rose were waiting for their sister “looks like there is going to be a crowed again today” Romeo then looked over at Kyle and Shayne as they had been talking about some reorganization in different areas of the castle to make things work better. Romeo was more then a little pleased with the repairs as well as the wall was fixed and strengthened and the castle was almost done as well.

Circe was currently in the room that she used and was getting her hair tied up into a tight ponytail so that it didn't get into the way at all, she had learned that the first day not to let her hair stay down. After that she was heading off towards where she was going to be getting tested by that of Rose and Chrissanth, although she definitely seemed a whole lot more confident than what she had been when she had first started. At least now she could walk into the training area without feeling out a place. Walking in she was actually greeting a few of the others before she was strolling over to where Rose and Chrissanth.

"dont worry you'll do fine this test is pretty much like training only I wont be giving you pointers. Your goal is to disarm me with each weapon I trained you on starting with swords" Rose handed her the wooded training swords they had worked with and then smiled and took her stance

Back
Top Bottom