Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth is nodding her head before she spoke, "A challenge. Definitely a challenge. But it has helped that the vampire royalty has sided with us and have been helping."

the male nodded his head "I am sorry to have to put you through this Rose if i could I would do it differently but I don't want to slowly die and suffocate"

ROse could understand where he was coming from but what no one besides the two of them knew was that the male had been an adoptive father to her since she was a baby she had trained under him since then as well.

It was about ten minutes before Xyvo seemed to be returning and landing on the ground, the delicate figure of Circe sliding down from his back and just landing on the ground gracefully. She seemed a bit unsure about seeing the newcomer at that point in time, yet the other two seemed to be calm at that point in time.

"it is a pleasure to meet you master of the fan" the male gave a small bow and then looked at Rose "shall we start the battle or would you rather wait dear child" Rose hesitated for a moment while she decided

Circe just looked confused at the Master of the Fan comment which had Chrissanth explaining for the other female, who was just giving a small nod.

Rose took a deep breath before speaking "we can do it today I just want to clear the kids out of the battle area" Rose didnt want to scar the kids for life

"thank you as you know you and Circe will have to be present" Rose knew that two masters had to be there to witness the battle and it would be bloody

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before looking at Circe, who looked unsure about the whole thing. "You don't have to actually watch the whole thing, especially when it starts to get bloody. You just have to be there more so to witness the ending of the battle and the final blow, and the beginning where the title is put on the line."

Rose nodded "this isn't a pleasant way to get the title Circe but it is tradition and the other masters will only accept it" Rose then headed to the field so that they could get started

while Rose and the older man got ready the smith walked up "if need be I can take lady Circe's spot as a witness as I haven't handed my mantel over yet" the male was the master smith and that put him at the same rank as the others

Chrissanth was just looking over for a brief moment in time as the male came up before looking at Circe, who had just retreated over to Xyvo, although she hadn't left at all, merely sat with the dragon. The dragon creature just laying behind her, letting her lean up against it. "I don't see why not. I know it is pretty vital for both witnesses to watch the whole fight." Chrissanth was commenting.

Abe nodded his head "I also know with them both being dual sword wielders it is going to be a very bloody battle and I do not know if the princess could handle it or not" Abe watched as both put on the full armor and Rose braided her ponytail and then adding blades to the end of it to use as a whip "and it looks like Rose isn't going to take it easy on her old man either"

Chrissanth was shaking her head before she was telling Ren to go off over towards Circe, the little dragon scampering over to the other female quickly to curl up next to her as well. "I would have never imagined standing here... amongst dragons and vampires a few years ago."

"neither did I but I also didn't see the leaders losing their minds either" Abe didn't know why they had changed but he was worried that someone was pulling their strings and making them do these horrid things

Chrissanth was just shaking her head before she spoke, "I'm not sure either. Originally we were told to go after Shayne and Romeo because they were dark eyed... but we discovered that they weren't. We were also given the order to kill Circe... who is a human, and that is against our code."

Abe looked at her and frowned "that is odd its been well known that the two of them don't feed off of humans" at least not that they were aware of.

Chrissanth just tilted her head a bit before she was commenting, "I mean... Romeo has from me a couple of times but it was willing on my part. But yeah we had been given the task of killing them and even her. Lady Circe was far different when we had first met her, even when you had first met her. She was quiet and kept to herself; seen but not heard."

"yes I had noticed that and as long as you were willing that is a different matter than if you were forced." Abe then looked at the others "poor girl having to kill her adoptive father"

"I mean... He came here and challenged her. I guess he is dying anyways and would rather die this way than another way." Chrissanth spoke after a moment in time as she was taking a couple of steps backwards.

"that I understand but do not be surprised if your friend shuts down he took care of her since she was just a babe" Abe moved back as well knowing that soon blood would spill

Chrissanth was nodding her head before she spoke, "I understand that. My mentor died protecting me.... and past on the title right then and there... The others didn't believe for a while.... Until her stubborn hawk started to come to me. That is how they knew." And Abe would definitely know how stubborn that hawk had been; hating everybody but his master.

Back
Top Bottom