Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kyle chuckled when the kids all cheered and started running in circles "with everything that has happened I think this is a wise idea as well but I can't make that call"

Kyle nodded "I don't think it will be hard but its better for three yes's then just one" Kyle then watched the kids run around as they were excited

"that they don't but i do have to say they did right by you by changing who you were engaged too" Kyle was happy as well as it meant that she would be safe from an abusive relationship

Circe was just looking over for a moment before she spoke, "Shayne was always against me being engaged against my will in the first place."

"I know so was Romeo they had both been looking for away to get around your fathers will" Kyle had remembered more then one fit of rage over the will

"I'm sure... They thought it was unfair how I was treated... over something that I had no control over." Circe was commenting after a moment in time.

Kyle hugged her close kissing the side of her head "that they did they did mention placing a law in place where a person can not be forced to marry someone no matter what not even if it is written in a will

"Sometimes I wish mother was still alive. Father was very different when she was alive." Circe spoke after a moment in time.

“Rose decided that she was going to cling to your brother and I had to help him get lose from her grip” Kyle had found the image entertaining and while he had wanted to laugh he didn’t think the prince would appreciate it

Circe was giving a small giggle at the thought before she spoke, "Oh I'll have to tease him about it later."

Circe took his hand and was wandering around with him, just looking at everything that was being repaired and fixed up.

Kyle nodded his head and smiled lightly as most of the houses were repaired and families were living in them "its good to see everyone settling in"

Back
Top Bottom