Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"I will be" Kyle worked his way slowly through the pathway and once on the other side he looked around. it took his eyes a few moments to adjust but once they had he spotted the little dragon. Kyle had to climb over some fallen bricks and rocks to get to the little one which was why he was stuck and it was so dark. Kyle took care picking the little one up calmly reassuring it that they were safe with him and then would be going to his friend soon

The dragon was trapped under some of the fallen bricks and rocks, one of his wings completely trapped under some of the rumble, which was going to take a short time to free him from under. And it didn't seem like he was all that comfortable with Kyle at the time, but seemed to calm when he heard the familiar voice that had been speaking to him.

Kyle moved the rubble carefully making sure to pick right up and not roll it around. once he had the little one free and settled carefully in to his arms, he moved to head to the pathway so that they could leave

Circe stood on the other side of the pathway just looking around for a brief moment in time, before she was stepping aside so that they could come through. Well the dragon would have to come through alone, which had her kneeling down so that she could coax the creature through to her. 'I can't... It hurts...' the dragon whimpered in her mind which had her just speaking softly, "Don't be afraid.... Let me.... Take that burden from you...." No it was as though somebody else was speaking through Circe. Kyle would almost feel like the dragon was different, despite his wing being broken. It was as though he wasn't in pain at all, yet when he would make it through to the other side again he would find Circe curled up on the ground as though she were in serious pain.

Kyle assured the little one that it would all be ok and for them to head through. once they were half way through he headed with and once he was through he spotted Circe and her shifted her and then settled the baby dragon on her stomach "Ill carry you both out so hold on tight till we get to where we were going"

The dragon was making his way through although he was bolting over to the downed female and just nudging at her, as though concerned. 'It is my fault.... she took my pain...' the dragon was speaking, his voice being clear as day in Kyle's hand. And there would also be another strange sensation, almost one of familiarity. As though an old friend that he hadn't seen in ages.

"it is not your fault little one Circe does this for those she cares for once we get back to the main part of the castle your wing will be tended too although if it has healed we may have to rebreak it for it to heal right" Kyle moved carefully and nearly jumped when Drakes Clawed hand came down to where they had fallen and he settled them in before climbing up and joining them

The dragon, who was at least twice the size of Ren, was just looking at Kyle for a moment in time before he was speaking 'I.... Trust you....' He seemed to tense up at the clawed hand that came through and was snarling a bit but was calming when he realized that it was just another dragon.

"be calm Drake is old and kind he won't let anyone harm you or my mate" Kyle looked up at Drake who carefully lifted them both up so that they were back on stable ground. once they were near his rooms Kyle carefully picked them both up once more and asked that Ren and Saylla stay clear for the time being as he didn't want to scare the little one

The dragon was just studying the larger dragon for a moment in time before he was nudging Circe slightly when the female was giving a low whimper as though she were in pain. Not that Ren and Saylla seemed to listen to Kyle at all, coming into the room anyways but giving distance.

Kyle looked at them "you don't need to be here right now I have to Help Circe and this little one and you don't want to see what I have to do" Kyle had gently examined the little ones wing and he knew he had to rebreak it to fix it

Ren and Saylla were just looking at each other before they were turning so that they could leave the room, returning to that of Shayne and Romeo. At some point in time Chrissanth had returned as well, and she was just sparring with a few of the guards.

Kyle apologized to the little one as he knew that what was going to happen was going to hurt like hell. Kyle then rebuke the little guys wing and quickly got it reset properly

Not that the little dragon was feeling any of the pain at all. Nope he didn't seem to make a sound at all, it was more Circe's pained scream that seemed to be heard, which definitely had everybody that heard it tensing up. There was even a knock at the door from a worried maid asking if everything was alright, if a doctor was needed.

Kyle sent the maid away and then gave the dragon something for his pain before speaking to Circe "let it go my love he is safe and tended too you no longer need to take the pain from him"

There didn't seem to be any reaction from her at all, but there was definitely a subtle change. She seemed a whole lot more calm while the dragon was giving a small shudder as though in pain, but he was relaxing into a sleep.

Kyle scraped his head before going out to the hall letting Ren and Saylla they could go in but to be careful about the other dragons wing as it was injured

The other two dragons were charging into the room although they were careful about jumping up onto the bed.

In the end, the dragons were all settling down for the night and after a bit Circe seemed to be rousing a bit, and was just looking around a bit.

Circe was just looking at him for a moment before she was speaking in a soft voice that she was a bit hungry.

Kyle stood up and then gently kissed her head before stepping in the hall and asked for a maid to bring her some soup as she was hungry

Back
Top Bottom