Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Circe was just giving a faint smile before she was speaking, "Although... There is another egg somewhere... I think. Even from here... I can faintly here something.... "I'm scared. It's dark." over and over again."

Romeo looked at her and then the two tiny dragons "take Kyle with you and see if Drake can help you and go find it dear sister we can watch over Ren and the new little one while you do that"

"Umm.... Kyle is a bit... Busy scolding somebody right now...." Circe was speaking in a soft voice before she was stating that she would go and let Drake know, maybe he could help her figure out where to start. "Oh and we somewhat discussed a wedding date. We are thinking next year in May."

Romeo nodded his head and then quickly moved his sister when he sensed someone coming through the front doors. Romeo looked over fast enough to see the male who had harmed her flying by and Kyle stalking in. "touch my mate ever again and Ill rip your damn arms out and I understood"

Circe was a bit startled by being moved all of a sudden, although it wasn't long before the male was flying through the doors and colliding with the wall. This had her making a startled noise and she was just moving closer to Romeo at that point in time, just shrinking behind him. Well the man was just saying something to Kyle, stating that he was entitled to his own thoughts and actions.... although he didn't even seem to realize that the princes were there. "Despite her being human.... she is quite the looker. I would have fucked her right then and there if it hadn't been for that annoying ass dragon. I should have killed the creature when I had the chance." the male was speaking in a rather dark voice.

Kyle reached downing grabbed the male by his throat "that is my fiancé and mate you are referring to and if you so much as lay a hand on either of those two dragons who are my adopted children there will not be enough of you to bury and I will feed you to the dragons" Kyle then looked at the princes "what would you like me to do with him your highnesses"

The man seemed more than startled to learn that the princes were standing there, and the color seemed to disappear from his face for a brief moment in time. Circe just stayed behind Romeo at that point in time, while Ren was standing on her shoulder snarling at the male. Oh it seemed like the dragon wanted a go at him. Shayne just watched for a brief moment in time before he was questioning, "What do you think, Romeo? Threatening to rape royalty and threatening to kill royalty."

"that is treason punishable by life in prison the fact that she is engaged to be married and the fact that he threatened to kill a dragon which are an endangered species I would say death would be the appropriate punishment something we will handle while Circe and Kyle are finding that other egg" this new had Kyle looking at them shocked but then he nodded and handed the male over to a set of guards so they could take him away

Circe was just watching for a brief moment before she was stating in a soft voice, "Oh yeah... There is another egg... I think an egg... Or it possibly a dragon that was just hatched. But either way... they are lost, frightened... "

“Then we are going to find it I’ll get Drake” Kyle walked over and kissed Circe and then the two little ones telling them to be good for Shayne and Romeo and to also play nice with Chriss and Rose. Kyle then went out and called Drake to let him know

Circe was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was looking towards the two little dragons. Poor Saylla looked terrified that she was being abandoned at the time, not sure how to react. "Come here sweet girl. We aren't abandoning you. We just need to go and help somebody. So you'll be staying with these two.... my brothers.... yes just like Ren is your brother. They will play with you and keep you safe. If you are unsure who you can trust... just follow Ren's lead. He knows who can be trusted." Circe was speaking to the baby dragon in a gentle voice and Saylla was chittering softly before she was looking towards Shayne as though she was going to jump over ot him, and he was holding out his arms.

Circe didn't follow after Kyle at all, instead she seemed to be going the opposite direction, towards the part of the palace that they hadn't fixed up yet. A part that they had sectioned off and deemed to dangerous, yet she was going to venture in there. No the voice was muffled as the baby had been... The dragon was trapped in an egg, and it sounded a little more mature.

(this could be Kyle's dragon. Had the plan for Ren to end up going to Rose and Saylla will be bound to Circe)

(Works for me)

Kyle turned and spotted her and then headed after her a little confused but figured that it was better to go with her then risk her going off and getting hirt

Circe was looking at him before she was venturing into the depths of the palace. She just paused now and again to look around. She could hear the voice still and she was communicating back, encourage the creature to keep speaking to her. "The dragon says they are scared... It is dark.... They are trapped. I feel pain from them.... " she was speaking in a low voice.

Circe continued on so they they could find the dragon, just looking around a bit. Although there was a startled shriek from her when the floor was collapsing from beneath them and they were falling into a lower part.

Kyl grunted on impact with the ground but thankfully he had been next to Circe and managed to grab her before they hit so while he took some damage as far as he knew she was safe

Circe was just coughing a bit at the dust but thanks to Kyke grabbing her she was unharmed. She was looking around for a but and just rubbing her temple a bit. Well they were a lot closer, the voice was a lot louder.

Kyle carefully set her on her feet before standing up himself. Kyle brushed off the dirt and noticed a few cuts and such but for the time being he wasn’t worried

Circe was brushing herself off a bit before she was making her way through the tunnels, just gazing around as she did so. The skirts she was wearing seeming to catch of broken boards and rubble but it didn't seem to faze her at all.

Kyle moved to her side "be careful the air smells different down here" Kyle didn't know if it was because the area had been closed off for so long of if there was a gas leak of some kind

Circe was just looking around for a brief moment in time before she was stating that it did in fact smell strange down there. The only noise that seemed to be heard was that of her heels clicking on the ground. Shockingly she was able to stay on her feet despite all of the debris that was laying around. She did pause for a moment and just looked around slowly. "Come on.... say something..... Anything..... " she was calling out after a moment in time. There was nothing at first and then there was a weak response in her mind. This had her continuing forward until she found a narrow pathway... something that Kyle wouldn't easily be able to pass through. But whatever was calling out to her was on the otherside of that.

"ill go through first my eye sight is better and it black on the other end. It will be a tight fight and I have to move carefully but I can get through it" Kyle touched the side of her face lightly before heading in to the pathway

Circe was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Be careful."

Back
Top Bottom