Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

The maid was bowing then stating that the princes had been looking for them. Time for that meeting to figure out a plan. "Go on. I'll be fine. I have these three and if anything... I can reach out to any of the dragons if something happens." Circe spoke in a soft voice.

Kyle went back to her side and kissed her lightly “ take care I’ll be back as soon as possible” Kyle then headed to meet the princes to see what all was going in

Circe was giving a nod of her head and just settling in the bed. Chrissanth was perched on Romeo's lap with her head on his shoulder, and sporting an injured off. "A good call to retreat... The palace was overrun by dark eyed vampires." She was mum long, letting the generals hear what she had told the princes.

Chrissanth was just looking for a brief moment before she was commenting, "When I was scouting with Xyvo.... the numbers were far larger than what we had been attacked with. I think that had just been a warning. And they are currently gathering more. We did go to as many of the surrounding villages, towns, and cities to see how they were faring, to warn them of the danger. Many of them have retreated to the Kingdom to the North, which is standing strong still. Thankfully. And thankfully the Queen was willing to listen to my words about the threat." With that she was shifting how she was sitting slightly, the faintest of pained looks crossing her features when she moved her arm. Vampire had caught her when she had been fleeing and had left a pretty bad gash on her arm.

Romeo looked at her "your getting that looked at once we are done here" Romeo then looked at Rose "do you think if we help they can get the wall finished sooner" Rose looked at him and nodded "people are already helping out and according to them both the wall will be done by morning and they can start repairs on the castle while making new armor for the soldiers"

Chrissanth was just looking at him before she was mumbling that she had been going to do that when people insisted that she tell them right away what she had discovered.

Romeo sighed “I’ll deal with them later” Romeo wasn’t happy that she had been dragged to this meeting before having her arm looked at

Chrissanth was just listening for a brief moment in time before she was looking towards Rose and commenting, "I did discover that.... some more from our faction made it away safely. They are holing up and tending to injuries in the mountain hideout currently."

“I’ll go and see if they will join us here” Rose moved to stand “do you know who is leading them?” Rose knew if it was a friend they would be safe to bring to the castle

Chrissanth was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Code name Bloodclaw. A-Rank hunter who had once been an S-Rank but was demoted after an injury crippled them." Yet that would be enough to answer the question; there was only one hunter like that. And it was in fact a friend; actually somebody who had at one point trained both the girls, while he had been able to anyways.

“Good he will like getting involved in this” Rose smiled and then waved at the men “take good care of my sister I am going to go and have some fun” Rose knew she would run in to red eyed vampires on her trip there and back

Chrissanth was just watching for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I'm sure that Talon is there as well. If he is being a pain in the ass, tell him that he still owes Cat a favor and she is calling it in. So he had been be getting off his ass and arriving here with the others."

Chrissanth was saving good bye and just looking at the others, a few of them skeptical about trusting hunters. This had her giggling a bit before she spoke "You have been trusting two s rank hunters for a while now." This had one of them scoffing and stating they would know if a hunter was around. A faint smirk just formed on her lips at hearing that and she was just glancing towards Romeo for a moment. Shayne was obviously amused and trying to keep a straight face.

Romeo had no such luck and he started laughing at the male “ Rose who was turned by my brother to save her life is an S ranked hunter and Chriss here is also and S ranked hunter they only reason we found out is that they broke their cover to protect the princess and help us”

This just had the male just freezing up for a moment and going a bit pale. Who would have figured that he would actually be drawing a weapon and pointing it towards Chrissanth, who hadn't moved at all. "Oh please... if I were a threat.... and I wanted to kill you guys... I would have done it already. And you wouldn't have even known that it was me." she was mumbling after a moment in time before she was stating that his actions were stupid, considering he was also pointing a sword at one of the princes.

Kyle had moved the same time and had his sword pointed at the man “drop your sword or you will regret ever pointing it at her ladyship and his Royal highness”

The man was just hissing that the prince was a traitor for trusting a huntress. This just had Chrissanth sighing before she questioned, "And what more do you want me to do to prove myself? The first time I did is something General Kyle can attest to. I revealed my true identity to him to protect that of Princess Circe. And got labeled as a traitor due to my actions, not that I really care about that at all."

Kyle looked at the male “you are stupid not lady Chriss and lady Rose risked their life to protect my fiancé if you have an issue you can join the other bastard in a cell waiting to be killed

Chrissanth was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was just letting out a breath of air before she was stating, "If you don't get that fucking sword out of my face... the general and the prince are the least of your worries. I am in pain, I am tired, and I am crabby as hell. Do not push my buttons."

Romeo wrapped his arm around her and held her close “ you have five seconds to get the sword out of our faces or I will let her deal with you”

Shayne was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "You do that. I'll let you know if you miss anything."

Back
Top Bottom