Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Shayne was giving a nod and shooing them off. Chrissanth was just getting up from Romeo's lap so that they could go.

Chrissanth was just looking at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I can walk. Please put me down."

Chrissanth was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was stating that she wouldn't do that, she was in too much pain.

“My dear you would if provoked and it seems like several people are testing their luck on if we will jail them or not one guy nearly got killed by Kyle earlier”

Chrissanth was just looking at him before she was humming, "Then let me kill some people. I could... even injured."

“Get your arm tended to and take a nap you still want to kill after I tell you what happened then you have both mine and Shanyes consent” Romeo smiled at her knowing it would piss her off

Chrissanth was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was just letting out a breath before she was mumbling that she didn't want to take a nap.

“Take a nap your grumpy and need the rest plus your meaner when you have had some rest” Romeo knew she could think better and be more cruel after some rest

Chrissanth was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "We both know I would be able to stand against you."

Chrissanth was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was commenting for him to put her down.

“Nope” Romeo soon walked in to the clinic and kyles head doctor came over and clicked his tongue when he saw her arm “how is it you always get hurt?”

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment in time before she was commenting, "Perhaps I like getting hurt and using it as an excuse to come and hang out in the infirmary." Her tone was moderately teasing at that point in time.

The male chuckled “ if you want to come and hang out then do so but please try and limit the amount of times that you get hurt” the male motioned to an exam table so he could clean and stitch up her arm

Chrissanth was just giving a faint chuckle before she spoke "Even the best are caught off guard. But this is minor to some things I've gotten in the past."

Chrissanth just looked for a moment in time before she spoke "Not to worry. I actually don't end up in infirmaries often. Running into the vampire who ruined my life didn't help when I was first around."

the doctor nodded his head and in little time finished fixing up her arm "take it easy for a couple days while I can heal any injury the pain is still there for some time"

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting, "I planned on it. Xyvo is insisting as well."

Back
Top Bottom