Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Circe was getting changed into clothing as well, although she was putting on an actual dress. While she wanted to just put on a nightgown, that would seem rather improper especially since they weren't married yet. Getting her dress on had her going through a random bout of dizziness, which actually had her going down to her knees. A few things were clattering onto the ground when she had gone down, her hand catching on a few random things on the shelf.

Kyle moved to her side and helped her up "nightgown and then I am tucking you back in to bed" Kyle was worried about her but knew food would help

Circe was just stating that she was fine she had just gotten light headed for a moment. With that she was stating that putting on a nightgown was just going to make it look bad. That them being alone behind closed doors would look bad. And while she didn't care about her own reputation, she was worried about how others would view him.

"we wrap a blanket around your shoulders and if anyone has somethign to say then they can talk to me" Kyle smiled at her lightly and then helped her change

Circe was just giving a small nod of her head before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I....I'm sorry I'm such a burden..."

Circe was just apologizing to him and was just giving a small bow to him, before she was just going silent at that point in time. Mentally she was scolding herself a bit and found herself trembling a bit. More worried that she was going to annoy him enough that he would end up leaving. And he wasn't a stranger to her at all, she had encountered him many times in the past and had developed a crush on him. Yet never once had she voiced it to him. She felt as though she didn't have that right. He was a well-renowned general while she was the useless princess.

Kyle picked her up and then carried her to the bed before setting her down on it. "you are not a burden or useless so please dont refer to yourself like this please it is detrimental to your health and well being"

"there is noting to forgvie Circe not for you it is others who need to ask for forgivness from you" Kyle moved and sat next to her and hugged her close

Circe was just looking at the door when there was a knock, and was looking at Jayde as she came in with a tray.

Kyle smiled at the woman lightly when she came in and then helped Circe settle back in the bed so that she could eat and then get some sleep

Jayde was giving a small bow before she was stating what she had made for the pair of them and was stating that she had made it personally.

Jayde was giving a soft smile and Circe was just questioning if she was wanting to stay and eat with them, which had Jayde just waving her hands and stating that she wasn't hungry at the time. "I'll come back later. And Circe, if Kyle doesn't stay with you tonight... I can stay with you if you want. Just let me know." Jayde was smiling before she was turning and heading out.

Kyle looked at her "the doctor has your new tablets he said to stop by and pick them up" these were the tablets that had been made specifically for her as they had found the types of blood that worked for her to some degree and had mixed them and they had seemed to work. Kyle had been firm with her about letting them know if the tablets werent working

Jayde was just looking for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head and thanking him for letting her know, and soon enough she was heading off.

Circe was just settling on the bed for a moment in time before she was taking a bite from the soup that had been brought in.

once she started eating Kyle grabbed his own bowl and started to eat as well

While they ate Rose fought with the doctors about the blood pills she wanted to take them but they weren't working for her and the doctors didn't seem to want to listen to her

Last edited:
Who would have figured that after a bit Chrissanth would be wandering into the room where Rose was at, and was just leaning against the wall for a moment in time. "Are there other alternatives to the tablets without her actually feeding on somebody?" she was questioning after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom