Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Circe was just apologizing in a soft voice, having not tried to be scared around him. Especially since she knew that he wouldn't hurt her.

"its ok Circe I knew this would happen the doctor warned me. normally when a vampire feeds off of a human they make sure tha thte human doesnt feel any pain nor do they forcifully take from a human" Kyle knew that she wouldn't know this

Circe was just stating that the former general definitely hadn't cared at all that it had hurt. No it had been quite obvious that he had intentionally made sure that it had hurt.

"I know he did that to hurt me as he knew that I would do everything I can to keep you safe and protected" Kyler rubbed her arms lightly to reassure her that she was ok

Circe was just shaking her head a bit before she spoke, "He did it as well because.... That has always been something he enjoyed doing. Tormenting me. And there was a time when he would do it openly in front of Shayne, knowing that Shayne couldn't do anything in retaliation, because he wasn't strong enough."

"well hemet his end at the hands of your friend she ended him quite easily" Kyle then chuckled "you should have seen her when we got back she clung to your brother like it was the end of the world"

Circe was just giving a faint chuckle before she was stating that Rose and Chrissanth were powerful warriors. "I'm actually shocked at how well Lady Chrissanth keeps up with vampires... despite being a human." she was musing after a moment in time.

"I asked and according to Rose they have both been fighting vampires for so long that they learned how to keep up with us as it was do or die" Kyle had flintched at her words as she had been dead serious about it

Circe was just tilting her head before she spoke, "I know that isn't all that true about Chriss, but she told me a bit about her past. She has only been a hunter for a few years. She had been taken in by the hunters after her village had been attacked and I guess she was in a coma for a few years."

"yes but they paired her with Rose and Rose helped her get up to speed how she picked it up so fast is beyond me" Kyle leaned back and wondered how Rose had lived that life for so long

Circe was just commenting that the pair of them did seem to make an unstoppable duo. She was hiding a small yawn behind her hand and was just sinking down beneath the water a bit more.

Circe was taking a breath before she was submerging her head under the water, allowing the hot water to come up over her head.

Circe was giving a small squeak but didn't stop him at all, just seemed to relax a bit more into him while he worked on her hair.

After a bit the pair of them were out of the bath and working on getting dried off when there was a knock on the door. Just one of the royal guards announcing, "Lady Jayde has said that she'll be up shortly with food for the two of you. She wanted me to add that she will be personally making the food."

Back
Top Bottom