Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

The doctor who had treated Circe but had been told to shut up when he tried to tell them that upsetting her wasn’t smart looked at her “I have worked with vampires who can’t take the normal tablets and we create a customized one that works for them it takes a couple weeks to do as we have to go through every single type of blood but once we find which ones work I can start working”

Chrissanth was looking over before she was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting that she recalled when they had tried to do a transfusion with her, that it had been Circe who had given her blood; and that had seemed to tide her over. This had her putting up a finger before she spoke, "And before any of you speak I am not saying to go and get blood from the Princess. I am merely stating that it seemed like her particular blood type seemed to help stabilize Rose." Yet she didn't know the whole story behind that at all, that the blood type was a rather rare blood type. But it at least would maybe give the doctor ideas on stuff to look into.

the doctor nodded his head and then turned and headed out after giving her some of Jayde's extra tablets "try these and see if they help if not let me know" the doctor then headed to look over Rose's mdical file to find out what her bloood type was and if it was somethign that he could mimic with the tablets to see if that helped at all

Chrissanth was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was stating that she could help out in any way as well.

the doctor assured her if she could he would let her know. once he knew Roses blood type and realized how rare her blood type was he went to work on making her special tablets he even colored them so that she could keep track of them better

Chrissanth was giving a wave of her hands before she was pushing away from the wall so that she could head off and do her own thing.

Rose glared at the doctors and growled a little causing more of them to run off and find somewhere to hide. no one knew she was starving they all thought she was in the early stages of needing to feed when in fact she hadn't had a decent meal since that first day and even that hadn't really fed her all that much

the doctor that had ran off went to complane about the one doctor that kyle had sent as he didnt think the male was a good fit and would cause more problems then he would solve. thisa had Romeo looking at Shayne and then sighing "this doctor came well recomended and considering he healed our sister he has our trust until he proves otherwise. Romeo was aware of Jaydes custom blood tablets and it seemed that they were working for her

Last edited:
Shayne was just looking for a moment in time before he was commenting, "I think the problem lies with Rose at this point in time. From what I'm gathering from others is that she isn't needing to feed she is starving. Despite having fed quite a bit that first day." This had one of the others that was in the room just stating that the newborn was going to ruin everything that they had been working to build throughout the years. "We will just continue to find blood tablets for her to try. Or.... for humors sake try giving her normal food." Shayne was ordering. Worst case scenario she would get sick from it but feeding from a source wasn't something he was going to allow. This was going to show others that it was okay and it was just going to turn into old times once again. The peace between humans and vampires would shatter.

Romeo looked at him "maybe we try her on both the tablets and human food until the doctor can make her a custom tablet this may help and possibly take the edge off." he then looked at those whoe were saying she would ruin everything "but I will say she is showing remarkable control most newborns would have snapped by now and attacked someone she has not attacked a single civilian or innocent and she used her blood lust during a battle"

"Everybody runs away from her the moment that they see her; so that they cannot be attacked." somebody was stating with a scoff; and another was stating that she probably would have gone after innocents during a battle if it hadn't been for that of the human that had gone with them.

Romeo slammed his hand in to the table "a vampire in a blood lust attacks all not just humans if she wanted to kill those of you who were houding her to take tablets that are obviously not working would be dead right now." Romeo had a guard watchign her room and even now while alone she wasn't leaving her room even though one could tell she was starving

Shayne was just looking over before he was speaking, "Then it may be for the best that we have her locked up in one of the specially designed rooms to put everybody at ease." It was a room that would contain her if she did lose control and they could easily furnish it so that it was more like a normal bedroom. Not the first time that they had to do something like that, probably wouldn't be the last either.

several of the men agreed up the guard who worked right under Kyle spoke up "I think we should hold off if we do this even if it was decorated as a normal room it could cause you to lose her trust I have several guards who are skilled at handling newborns who are in a blood lust frenzi Ill station them outside of her room if she asks we can simply claim that they are there to keep her safe while we find a new blood source for her it will show that you trust her while prevening her from attacking others"

Shayne was just looking for a moment before he was just rubbing his head a bit. Man either way he wasn't sure how this was going to play out. They could lose her trust as well if she did go into that frenzy and they tried to subdue her, especially since one didn't really see friends or foes when they were in that manner. "Let them stand outside the door as her protection but if she loses control, let me be the one to confront her first." came the voice of Chrissanth as she walked into the room a servant leading her there.

Romeo nodded his head "you know this will put you a great risk is she does lose control right" Romeo didnt think she would as the doctor who was in charge of the blood tablets was working hard to make her somethign that will work but he couldn't be sure that it would happen soon enough

Chrissanth was looking over before she was speaking, "Yes but I am not worried." With that she was just letting out a sigh before she was speaking, "Mind as well be honest since we are all allies. And the hunters want my head on a platter as much as they do yours." She was taking a few steps backwards before she was smiling, "I am the S-Rank huntress known as Shadow Cat. I was originally sent here to kill you Prince Romeo. But the information I was given and the truth were two very different things." There were a few guards that seemed to tense up and she was just raising an eyebrow before she was commenting, "Just be warned that if you do try and attack me, I am fully capable of defending myself. I didn't get to where I am for no reason."

Romeo chuckled "and if your friend smells your blood there will be no one who can stop her if she goes on a rampage" Romeo looked at Shayne and smiled "well it seems like we wont have to worry about Rose for the time being but we do have other and more important things to work on" Romeo tapped the papers work infront of him as they had been finalizing the merger of the two kingdoms when the docors had barged in and started making a ruckus

Shayne was just looking over for a moment in time before he was commenting, "I believe that one step for merging the kingdom would be to push the marriage between High General Kyle and Princess Circe. They have been both receiving countless marriage proposals."

Romeo nodded his head “agreed but this is something we should talk with sister about as well as it is her marriage and we would t want to over step our boundaries” he did t want to plan something for his sister without her input on it

Shayne was just looking before he spoke "I've already briefly discussed it with her. She says whatever we feel is best."

Romeo sighed and shook his head lightly "I really wish your father hadn't broken her like he did" Romeo really wanted her to have some say in her wedding to even plan it herself and be happy about it

Shayne was just looking over before he spoke, "I wish it as well. But right now she is at least happy with Kyle and it is genuine happiness, and not faked happiness."

"I will give you that us changing her betrothed was the best thing we could and did do for her" Romeo looked at the papers and then moved some and pulled out the base plans for her wedding "if we give her this she can customize it to suit her and it take the pressure off of it

Shayne was just giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Granted she wasn't pleased about having to get married but... have the freedom to decide who she was having to marry did seem to help some."

Back
Top Bottom