Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"I am sorry for bothering you but I worked under your grandfathers and while you sisters marriage is an important step to uniting the kingdoms your marriages are also important but there is a loophole that you both can utilize if your willing to listen that is" the male leaned on his cane and looked at them lightly

Shayne was just looking for a brief moment in time before he was stating, "It was stated in my father's will when he died that my marriage was to be my decision. That I was not required to get married if I decided I didn't want to get married." Just goes to show that the man had definitely cared about what his son had been wanting. But he was however gesturing for the man to continue what he was saying.

"I understand that but your father also refused to learn about the laws already in place and in oder for you to be crowned king you have to wed but one thing your grandfathers were smart about was they gave an out a prince can marry and then after two years divorce so long as no offspring are born during that time and both members of the union are never declared married after the divorce so long as no kids are born." the male coughed and then looked at them both "please tell me you both studied the old laws"

Shayne was just looking over before he was stating, "Of course I never studied them. Father would have been furious." Yet if anybody knew Shayne... They would know that he would do something just because it was something that his father wouldn't like.

This had the male giving him a rather pointed look “I highly doubt you did everything your father wanted in fact I bet you did study them just to piss him off”

Shayne was just looked at him, acting as though he was highly offended by hearing those words. Yet there was a rather sly grin on his lips before he was commenting, "I did many things behind the back of my father, the former king, just because he didn't want me to." He was however turning his attention towards the doors at the knock and a guard was pushing it open to state that Circe happened to be there. This had him stating for them to let her into the room.

the old man turned and looked at the princess with a smile. when she walked in to the room he got up and walked over to her and gently took her hand and kissed it "welcome princess"

Circe was definitely a bit taken back by the man's actions and seemed to recoil slightly when he walked towards her. A natural response still it seemed, whether she wanted to or not.

"do not fear princess I will not and am unable to harm you" he then guided her to the chair beside his so that she could sit down as she looked pale to him

Circe was just giving a slow nod of her head before she was sitting down next to him. After a moment she was looking at her brother through her hair before she was commenting, "You mind as well be honest about how much rule breaking you did." This had Shayne just looking for a moment realizing that she had been eavesdropping outside the door. It wasn't long before he was letting out a small breath of air and he was soon enough commenting, "There were a number of times that I snuck into the forbidden section of the library to look at those books. All of the old laws there. Some of them that are even older than what we know. One of them being that a female can sit on the throne."

this had the male chuckling "of this I am well aware" he then looked at Circe and smiled "you are as beautiful as your mother was and just as kind I see you being a wonderful rule with your brothers" the old man figured they would includ her in ruling this new kingdonw as well

Shayne was just looking over before he was commenting, "To be honest... I don't think I'm fit to be a ruler at all. I never pay attention during those lessons but Circe.... that is all you did. Was study." "Trying to gain father's attention; trying to be perfect so he saw no fault. I could and still can recite the entire nation's history from the day that it was founded to what has happened today." Circe spoke in a soft voice, just bowing her head slightly.

the old man looked at all three of them "you three need no approval and while you may not have paid attention to the political lessons you are a skilled swordsman and have a great amount of knowladge on the military while Romeo here is skilled in both but he is also level headed and can't be stared down the three of you make the perfect rulers together"

Shayne was just shaking his head before he spoke, "If we are merging our kingdoms; I want nothing to do with ruling. But I can most definitely support from the sidelines as a war tactician and general of the armies."

Circe was just looking for a moment in time before she was stammering a bit that Shayne could do whatever made him happy; that she didn't have a say in the matter. "I want to hear your opinion on the matter." Shayne was commenting in a gentle voice and Circe was just fidgeting with her hands a bit before she was speaking in a low voice, "I..... I don't think that I should be included in this ruling at all; so you should stay as a ruler, to help Romeo." No she didn't think that anybody was going to take her seriously, hell at that point in time most people didn't take her seriously at all.

the old man touched her shoulder lightly "trust your brothers my dear they wouldn't support this if they felt that you wouldn't be a good fit" he would do his best to support her "if you wish I will stay by your side as your aide like i did for your grandfather before his passing"

Circe was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was just looking down at her hands for a brief moment in time. Shayne was just looking before he was commenting, "Circe. You would make a wonderful queen. You are so kind and caring, even with everything that happens to you."

Circe was just looking at the ground for a moment although she was looking up towards Shayne as the male was commenting, "Besides... Imagine if father were still alive. And he saw the child that he hated so much sitting on the throne that he had once ruled. The same throne that he said that she would never sit on because she was a human."

this had the old man chuckling "he would faint and then come whine to me to try and get you off" the old man had hated her father with a passion as his father had spoiled him so he acted as an ass

Circe actually found herself giggling softly as though although was just putting her hands to her lips as though she had done something shameful. Yet her eyes were going towards Shayne when he started to laugh as well and the younger male was commenting, "Oh he most definitely would have done that."

Back
Top Bottom