Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was giving a thumbs up before she was turning so that she could head off towards her chambers, so that she could get cleaned up versus being covered in blood like she was.

Circe was awake in her chambers, just leaning against the head of the bed. Ren was just lounging on the bed next to her at that point in time, although he was perking up at noise outside of the door. Not that she was worried as the royal guards weren't going to let just anybody into the room.

Kyle soon entered the room and he went to her side lightly touching her cheek "how are you feeling" Kyle knew she had to be weak from being bitten but he hoped she wasn't afraid of him now

Circe was just looking towards him for a moment before she was just stating in a soft voice that she was alright. Tired but she was alright otherwise.

Kyle gave her a small smile before her rubbed Rens head greeting him. Kyle then sat next to her and took her hand "rest for now I'll remain by your side and once she is able to Rose promised to come and see you but she is fighting for control right now so your brother is taking care of her"

Circe was just looking for a moment in time before she was giving a slow nod of her head and was just speaking in a soft voice, "Come and lay down next to me."

Kyle smiled "let me change out of these bloody clothes then Ill join you ok" Kyle had already asked for a maid to get him some clean clothes so that he could get out of the blood soaked clothign he was wearing

Circe was just looking at him for a moment before he spoke in a soft voice "If we are engaged to be married... this is stuff we should get use to."

once the water was ready he went to her side so that he could help her to the bathroom so that they could bathe.

Rose stared at the tablets that Shayne held out to her before shaking her head lightly and speaking softly "they don't work for me I have tried all the different types"

Circe was just looking towards him for a moment before she was getting to her feet, and making her way after him slowly.

Back
Top Bottom