Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was on the move as well, just facing off again a few formed hunters who were thinking a bit high and mighty of themselves. Thinking that because they were vampires they would win.

Not that Chrissanth would hesitate against fighting against the vampires. She was trained to fight them after all.

As this was happening g the Royal guards would arrive back at the palace and already another guard was going to Shayne and Romeo, stating that the guards were back.

Romeo shot out of his chair and headed for the infirmary to check on Circe as he was worried about his sister

Rose bounced around and fought those who got in her way

Shayne was up to his feet as well, shooting off. There were some trainees discussing how Kyle's second in command had returned, and he hadn't been wearing his cape. That had been wrapped around a mysterious figure in his arms, the identity of the princess hidden for the time being. One of the nurses was directing the princess towards Circe's chambers, where the princess had been taken.

Romeo looked at Shayne “Kyle must have stayed behind” Romeo knew the male wouldn’t willingly leave Circe unless he was certain that the female was safe with someone he trusted

Shayne was giving a nod and was heading off towards his sister's room. Standing outside were the two Royal guards, and sitting with her was Kyle's second in command and the doctor.

The doctor in question was Kyles and while he was sitting with her he had her hooked up to fluids so that she could build her blood back up. Kyles second had warned him that she had been forcefully fed from

The doctor was looking up at them "she is doing ok some fluids are helping and once she wakes up Ill get her to eat. now there is no saying that anyone getting close to her neck wont bother her"

Shayne was giving a nod of his head before he was questioning, "Any idea of how long it may take for her to recover?" No with her being human she was a little more fragile and he wasn't sure how much blood had been drained from her as it was.

"it could be hours or longer I am thinking closer to hours since i had already done a lot of repair work on her and fixed several major issues but nor now I am just going to wait and see while monitoring her" the doctor rubbed the bridge of his nose lightly

Shayne was just giving a nod of his head before he was just running his fingers through his hair and stating that these dark eyed vampires were becoming more and more of a problem.

Shayne was just looking over before he spoke, "Well it troubles me to know that they are building any army." He did look over towards the door at the tap and one of the guards stating that Jayde was there, which had him stating for her to be let in.

"yes sire it is but we have made a compound that is strong enough to make human blood not is tabel form turn a red-eyes stomach we had captured a few to do testing and it works after two doses" the doctor then explained it better for them

Shayne was just looking for a moment in time before he was speaking, "Interesting but my wonder is if it is a lasting thing; or only temporary." With that he was just letting out a breath of air before looking at Jayde as she came into the room.

Jayde was speaking, "The guards had spotted them yet they were attacking soon after the information had been passed on. It was almost as though it was planned." There was a frown on her lips though before she was running her fingers through her hair then she spoke in a rather slow voice, "Yet now that I think about it.... there was a familiar voice I heard..." No she didn't know the former general at all, but she had heard his voice plenty of times in the past. This had Shayne looking over before he was questioning if he had her permission to look at her memories.

Shayne was touching her head and looking at her memories for a moment in time, yet it wasn't long before he was drawing away when he heard the familiar voice. And this had him cursing a bit before a rather dark look appeared in his eyes before he spoke, "Oh if he isn't killed by that of Kyle or one of the huntresses, I will kill him myself."

Romeo looked at him "who is it" Romeo knew he wouldn't threaten to kill someone unless they posed a real danger or had really pissed him off

Shayne was just looking over before he was speaking, "There was a general that I once had.... and then he ended up betraying us after my father died. I thought he had been killed but it seems not. He was somebody who absolutely loved to torment Circe. Because at that point... even if I had wanted to do something about it... I wouldn't have stood a chance at all. Especially since my father backed his actions."

Romeo sighed "if rose go to him he is dead she had become real close with Circe and if he did this to her he wouldn't have lasted long at her hands"

Back
Top Bottom