Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was stating that it made sense so she was looking at the guards. "Once we get there and we find them.... Leave the freeing of the general to us. You just get to her highness and get her away to some place safe. That is your task." she was commenting and was stating when one of them was voicing concern for them that they were tougher than they looked, that they would be fine.

The general was just watching for a brief moment in time before he was questioning, "I have to wonder if you have tasted her blood at all. I've heard that the royal family has very.... unique tasting blood." His eyes just seemed to glow and while Circe had been struggling against him, she just seemed to go still in his arms. She was a human.... and the intimidation was weighing down on her, her fear was in full force at that point in time. In the cage, Ren just seemed to be getting louder, especially in his screeching, as though trying to summon help.

Kyle pulled on the chains till one snapped freeing him as the person who had secured him had been stupid. “You touch her and I’ll tip your head off”

This had the general just watching for a moment in time before he was drawing away Kyle, dragging Circe with him. The female was letting out a startled whimper and then she was giving a cry of pain. The man's fangs were sinking into the side of her neck, rather brutally nonetheless.

Kyle moved forward after them “you will pay for touching her” Kyles eyes resembled their but instead of it being from blood it was from his fury. there were some guards who moved to keep him from grabbing the former general but they were finding their throats ripped out.

Rose walked to where they were leaving from and after taking a couple of deep breaths before she opened a portal to where they were going. she had practiced under Shaynes guidence and had mastered it quickly. Rose was more then a little nervous as she was still struggling with her hunger but she was on the blood tablets as directed

Last edited:
Chrissanth continued on after Rose so that they could hopefully reduce the other two. Before things got any worse, hopefully anyways. And thanks to portalling it didn't take them long to get to where they were going, and her swords were already being drawn.

The general merely watched for a moment as he drew away from Circe, just licking his lips a bit. "Hmmm.... Her blood is quite sweet.... " he was groaning and watched Kyle for a moment before his hand was going around her throat, which had her giving a strangled gasp as she struggles against him.
"Come any closer and I snap her neck now." He spoke as his grip tightened some around her neck, her hands clawing at his hand to try and get free. Tears fell down her cheeks and blood dripped from her still bleeding neck.

Rose left Chriss to deal with the vampires in their way and she went to where she could hear Circe and Ren. Rose walked up behind the male who was holding her and placed a dagger to his neck “if you try I will slice your neck open” Rose sniffed him “you don’t smell like rotting blood so I think you would make a good meal” Rose still struggled with her hunger but she was getting help in that matter

Circe sank down to her knees coughing when she was released, and was just moving away from the man, back towards where Kyle was at. She did have a hand pressed to her neck at the time.

Kyle pulled her close once she was in range and tore his shirt carefully wrapping it around her neck as a bandage. He then freed Ren and handed him to Circe “keep him close and hold on tight” Kyle then helped her stand so that he could get her out of there

Circe found herself trembling from head to toe, rather violently nonetheless, which wasn't going to help anything at all. She found that trying to hold Ten was difficult, which had the dragon just curling into her. "Now now... I do hope you boys didn't plan on trying to attack the unarmed general from behind." Another familiar voice spoke as Chrissanth walked up, wiping some blood off of her cheek. Her eyes were flickering towards the pair of them and soon enough the Royal guards that had come with were coming in, going instantly to Kyle and Circe. "Oh so many dark eyed vampires... And all by choice.... So I don't have to feel bad at all.... " Chrissanth was humming.

Kyle moved to the Royal guards “get the princess and Ren out of here take her back to her brothers” Kyle carefully handed her over to his second in command knowing he would follow his command

The man was giving a nod although before he took the young woman from Kyle, he was sweeping off his cape to wrap around her. Usually something that the guards would never take off, as it was a symbol of their ranking, but there were exceptions to the rule all the time. This being one of them. The little dragon chittered a bit and was fluttering over to land on the man's shoulder as Circe was being taken into his arms gently. "As you command." the man was speaking before looking at the other two royal guards that were with him. Chrissanth seemed to be coming near them and she was just pointing towards a path stating that there weren't any vampires that way, at least not at the time anyways.

Kyle reassured her she would be safe an dthen sent them off with instructions that once they were far enough away to open a portal and get back to the castle immediatly. Kyle then had to tackle Chriss out of the way as Rose came flying at them her eyes glowing which had him cursing "she is in a blood frenzie please tell me someone has her damn pills"

Chrissanth was swiftly getting back to her feet after she had been tackled and was just commenting that she had some tablets with her, she had taken to carrying them on her person at Rose's request. With that she was twirling around and drawing out her sword to block one of the dark eyed vampires.

Kyle cursed "and ordered any of the human guards who had come with to get out of there as once she was done with the vampires she would turn on them unless Chriss could get her to take the pills

Chrissanth just looked for a moment before she spoke, "The only guards that we brought with us were the three royal guards that returned with Lady Circe. Otherwise it was only us here."

Chrissanth was just giving a nod before she was commenting that she was on it. With that she was already on the move towards Rose, and the tablets in her hand. Thankfully in the past few weeks they had developed a way so that Rose at least knew when it was Chrissanth, which made it far easier for her to be able to get close.

Chrissanth managed to get close enough and was just holding out the tablets. "Take these. If you don't... I won't allow you back to the palace. Nor will I allow you to get close to Lady Circe, since I know you'll want to check on her right away." The female spoke, completely calm.

Chrissanth was watching before she was giving a nod of her head, then was dancing away from a few of the vampires. There was a deadly smirk on her lips before she was twirling into a bow before she was cooing "Just because I am human doesn't mean I should be underestimated."

There were a few of them that seemed over confident, not seeming to realize that while she was human, she was far faster than they knew.

Rose grabbed her swordds from where they were laying and walked to her side "shall we show them how we got our names" Rose chuckled a little as she could see a few former hunters paling

Chrissanth was giving a rather innocent smile before she was shifting into a defensive fighting position. "Pleased to meet you all. I am the S Rank huntress known as Shadow Cat."

Back
Top Bottom