Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "If it means I'll be back on my feet faster then.... Yes I'll do it."

Romeo nodded his head “I’ll get you a glass of water and be right back” Romeo then got up and walked in to her bathroom grabbing a glass and filling it with water. He the. Cut his finger open and dropped several drops of his blood in before bringing it to her

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was gong over and sitting on the edge of the bed, just waiting for him to return.

"youll need to finish the whole thing for it to take effect" Romeo gave her a small smile and then left so she could finish it and rest with out him hovering

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was finishing the water. Although she was deciding to go and take a shower first then she was going to settle down for the evening.

When Chrissanth was done showering she was getting dried off and changed into pajamas. She felf strangely exhausted all of a sudden.

When Romeo did walk into the room he would find Chrissanth curled up on the bed, her hair splayed all over the place and she seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

after checking her pulse he covered her up making sure she stayed warm. Romeo knew that she would be out for some time before waking back up

A few of the servants were just letting him know what she had been up to recently. How she had had a light snack before she had fallen asleep. And they would have a guard posted outside of her door, for her safety. Especially since they knew how deep of a sleep one fell into when they drank blood in water. Nothing would wake them for a few hours, and they were beyond vulnerable.

"mak esure they are members of the royal guard and if need be get her friend to stand guard no one would dare mess with a newborns friend and those two are like sisters so that will make it even more dangerous" Romeo wanted to make sure that she was safe at all times

This had the servant giving a bid before she was stating that she would go and speak to the newborn, and explain the situation.

The servant was nodding and soon going to Rose and stating that she was needing to speak to her, that there was a task for her.

The servant looked before she spoke "Some Royal guards will do it until you are better." With that she was explaining to her what was needed g to happen, and why she was being asked.

A few hours had gone by and a few Royal guards were standing outside of the room that Chrissanth was in, just discussing stuff.

One of the Royal guards was looking over and questioning if she was there to take over. "The woman in this room is asleep right now. Nobody is allowed in except for the prince until she does wake up. If something does happen and there is a threat, you will have to physically remove her. When in this state of unconsciousness she will not register anything at all happening."

Back
Top Bottom