Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Romeo looked at her "would you like to show them it wouldn't cause you to stress your ribs and if the doctor says anything Ill handel him"

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment in time before she was she was debating for a moment in time. With that she was pushing herself off of the wall and making her way over towards where Romeo was at.

Chrissanth was just taking the offered sword before she was shifting her stance slightly, although it was a lot looser of a stance compared to what she would normally have.

Romeo smiled at her and then nodded his head letting her know that he was going to start. Romeo then shifted and repeated the stunt as he had with the young guard

Chrissanth was shifting so that she could block the stunt, seemingly to do it with ease. Granted she did fumble a little bit, yet again with being injured she wasn't even close to being on par.

Romeo moved and carefully supported her "this stunt is easy to be blocked against once you know how if you want to see some true skills wait till lady Rose and Lady Chriss are both fully healed and if you ask nice enough they may spar for you to watch"

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I would also be happy to teach any of you as well; especially those that seem to be a lot more light on their feet than others."

Romeo nodded and then leaned close "verbally only till your cleared please" Romeo them mentione dhe had soemthing he wanted to talk to her about when she was ready to

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes I know. I'm in enough pain as it is; I really don't want to make it worse."

Chrissanth was stating that she was going off to her room once again and was inviting him to join her, this way they could have a private conversation.

"What did you want to talk about?" Chrissanth was questioning as she walked beside Romeo, just looking at him.

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment before she was questioning what else she was needing to know about doing that.

“The amount you would inject is so small that you wouldn’t have to worry about being turned but the blood would heal all injures that you have or have had that have healed you’ll sleep for about a day maybe more depending on the amount of injuries it has to repair” Romeo then informed her that to be safe if she agreed it would be his blood that was used

Chrissanth was just looking over for a moment before she spoke, "That doesn't seem like a terrible thing.... Means be able to move around a lot faster."

“It does but for a small time a bond if formed between the two. I’ll know if your injured or getting ill for a short while after a couple weeks or so it will fade” Romeo gave her a small smile

Chrissanth was just commenting that she wasn't prone to either typically. Yet again know that she more or less had a bounty on her head by the hunters.

Chrissanth was just looking over before she was commenting, "Not like it is something that is going to hurt."

Back
Top Bottom