Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Kyle turned his back so that he gave her some privacy while doing the same forgetting that his back was covered in scars deep ones that his turning hadn't healed

Circe finished getting undressed and was just turning to face him, although her eyes were catching sight of the scars that were on his back. This actually had her moving over to him and she was touching one of them gently, speaking softly that that must have hurt.

Kyle froze when she touched him and then nodded "it did it nearly killed me but after it healed and the infection was gone I went back to work hell I had to go back a couple days after it was inflicted" Kyle had been a slave before he had been turned not that many knew that

Circe was just gently tracing her finger down the scar for a moment before she was wrapping her arms around him from behind. There were actually tears that fell down her cheeks at the thought of anybody going through something like that.

Circe was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small nod of her head before she was stating, "Lets go and take a bath."

Circe was climbing into the bathtub with his help and was sinking down into the hot water, and just letting out a small breath of air. It felt wonderful.

Circe was leaning against him, just relaxing in the hot water. Shockingly she felt completely at ease with him, despite rarely feeling comfortable around men.

Circe was just leaning back into him before she was commenting, "I am amazed that I am this much at ease right now."

Circe was just looking towards him before she spoke, "I've never been around men before in this kind of setting."

Circe was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "That as well... You definitely wouldn't be foolish enough to try something like that."

Circe was just rubbing at her neck a bit where she had been bitten. The injury was scratchy at that point in time, yet the dried blood didn't help at all.

Back
Top Bottom