Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth just happened to be outside at the time, and was just going through some stretches at the time. Sure it caused a bit of pain but it wasn't at bad. It kept her limber and loosened up. Her attention did turn towards the guard as he came out and was just raising an eyebrow.

"my lady I am sorry to bother you but we were hoping that youl could help up with the newbron she keeps attacking the door and we cant get any food in to her" the male felt bad as she had to be starving but unless they could get in and feed her she would starve

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Chrissy. And yes I can help. Or I can try to anyways." With that she was slipping her shoes back on and was following after him.

the male thanked her and then lead her down to where Rose was and again he could hear the rythmic bamging of her slamming in to the door over and over again

Chrissanth was following after him and was soon enough making her way towards the door where Rose was. "Rosella." she spoke, using the woman's full first name as she leaned against the wall next to the door. "You need to take a breath and calm down; so that they can get you food. But they cannot do that until you calm down."

Rose's head whiped to her when she spoke her full name and for a time she stared the female down distracted long enough for the guards to get a few of the death row victims in to her cell before they locked to door once more

Chrissanth was just looking at her through the bars of the door before she was speaking, "You had better feed."

Chrissanth was just watching for a moment in time although she seemed indifferent to the people begging her to stay away, that they were innocent. "Rose... Those people.... They are criminals. They have done bad things to people. Slaughtered innocents." she was speaking, already knowing about their crimes.

Chrissanth was just watching for a moment although she didn't seem at all fazed by what was happening at all, not even bothered by the screams that were heard.

the guard winced a little "damn she is visious I am actually looking forward to seeing what she can do once she is no longer in the throws of blood lust" all of the guards were impressed as she was determined and it seemed like she didnt care if she was hurt

Chrissanth was just watching for a moment in time before she was speaking "You should have seen her whenever innocents were threatened."

"I am assuming she is much more brutal and that is whay you said they were bad people?" the guard had hear her mention that the ones in the cell with her were bad and that had set her off so he had a feeling that was what it was

Chrissanth was speaking "As a hunter.... We can't kill humans. Not with out reason. And she would have felt terrible when she snapped back to reality, and realized she had killed people. Knowing that they were criminals she wouldnt feel as bad."

"that is good to know" the guards then looked at her as her eyes were still blood red and she was staring at them "she feed off them all till dead and she is still suffering from blood lust"

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment in time before she was speaking "Rose. Do I need to kill you? Is that what you are wanting? Because if you cannot control yourself, they will keep you locked up. And I know that was apart of my promise to you. I will kill you."

Rose looked at her friend and growled but she made no move to attack the gates or get any closer to them. she did look over when one of the guards left and went to let the prince know what was going on

Chrissanth was just looking towards her for aoment before she spoke "And you know I would be able to kill you."

Shayne was letting him into his office, just stretching a bit. He had received word from the soldiers that Kyle and Circe had made it a distance away, they were safe but had been halted by a storm.

"your higness the newborn has feed off of all those on the death row list and is still showing blood red eyes and signs of blood lust" the guard hadn't unlocked the door so she was still secure

Back
Top Bottom