Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"Shayne and Romeo are a terrifying duo.... Yet they are even more terrifying when Circe is involved. God they were both furious when they first learned that she had to get married. It hadn't been a suggestion, but an order. While this had never been something that had been ordered of Shayne at all." Jayde was just shaking her head for a moment in time before looking at Ren as the tiny dragon came barreling over.

Kyle reached down and scooped him up cradeling him in his arms "I am well aware Romeo went off as well and a couple of men we were questioning were kille din the process h was more then a little pissed off"

The tiny creature was just shivering in the cold, not at all happy about being caught out in the rain. Jayde on the other hand didn't seem to mind at all, finding it peaceful and calming. "Go and cuddle with your fiance. I'll keep an eye on everything." she was promising.

Kyle chuckled and then grabbed a small blanket and wrapped the tiny dragon in it "sorry but I try to avoid doing anythign the princess would not appreciate"

Jayde was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I doubt she will care if you go and cuddle with her. She does appreciate having somebody around at night. Honestly most of the time I'll stay with her until she falls asleep and then I leave."

Jayde was just giggling before she was commenting, "I suppose that is the nice thing about this life. This vampiric life."

Jayde was just commenting, "You know I guess while I'm upset about being turned into a vampire.... I'm not all at once. My human life.... Wasn't that good."

"neither was mine but the choice should have been yours and your sire should have taught you" Mkyle hated that she had been left like she had

Jayde was just commenting, "Yeah my sire changed me and then got killed by a hunter. The hunters thought I was dead so they didn't bother with it and left." Yet this was that time between being drained and the change being fully completed, so it did seem like the person was dead.

Kyle frowned and then looked at her "that is odd hunters normally kill the vampire and then if there is a human then make sure that the human is dead id they are they always remove the head incase the person in turning"

Jayde was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes but as we have learned.... not all hunters are the same." With that she was just shrugging a bit.

The tiny dragon was going over and curling up next to Circe, and just seemed to be falling into a deep sleep.

Jayde was just giving a nod of her head. Mind as well it was as though she was going to regret resting for a bit. And for the next few hours that was about the only thing they could do as the rain continued to fall on them. Yet after those few hours it was as though it had just stopped, and at some point in time Circe had gotten up and was outside of the carriage, just sitting on a rock nearby. There were a couple of animals around her, along with Ren laying in her lap.

Not that Circe was really in any danger there, not with the other all milling around and the animals could forewarn her when something was headed their direction. Not to mention Jayde was relatively close to where she was at as well, speaking with a few of the other knights who were packing up the tents.

while they were resting one of the guards was reportig to Shayne "she is still rabid and is slamming againt the bars of the cell I have never seen a newborn this enraged before" the guards were worried and they couldn't put those who had a death sentence in to the cell because she kept attacking the cell door

Shayne was just looking for a moment before he was commenting, "And we cannot release her either." With that he was thinking for a moment before he was speaking, "Try taking the woman that was in with her earlier, Chrissanth. See if that will help her calm down some."

"yes my lord if it doesnt what do you wish for us to do?" the male would speak to her but he didnt want to have to knock her out if they could avoid it but he suspected they wouldn't

"Then we will unfortunately have to knock her out." Shayne was speaking although it wasn't something that they were wanting to do whatsoever, but if it had to be done, then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom