Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

“Shayne had told me the two of you were close” Kyle didn’t know she had been a rouge newborn but it did have him a little worried as well

Circe was just giving a faint smile before she was stating that since then Jayde had come a long way. With that she was just turning towards him and wrapping her arms around him, just listening to Ren as he went about chirping at all of the soldiers; greeting them.

Kyle wrapped his arm around her and held her close "if there is anythign about hte manor that you don't like once we are there just let me know and we can change it. I have had people ask me if you plan on turning after we are wed and i said that it is up to you and if they brought it up again I would be less then pleased"

Circe was just looking at him for a moment before she was speaking, "Oh umm.... I.... I.... Don't know." With that she was just shaking her head before she was just looking towards the ground when he brought up the whole getting changed aspect. Her hands were just tightening on her skirt for a brief moment in time before she spoke in a soft voice, "I....Umm.... T...That...." It wasn't long before Jayde seemed to materialize next to them before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Lady Circe is somebody who wouldn't be able to be changed. Trying to change her would result in her death, her body rejects vampire blood."

Kyle nodded "there are other ways but as I said it is her choice I will not force this issue either" Kyle kissed her head to reassure her that he would no force the issue

Circe was just looking at the ground before she was speaking, "In the end.... I have no choice. A wife does what her husband wishes." After that she was drawing away so that she could return to the carriage for the time being; and she was stating that they would probably want to pick up the pace, the storm was moving in quickly.

KYle folowed her and once they were alone he made sure that she was looking at him "I am only going to say this one more turning is your choice I will not force you to turn and when I said there were other ways other then blood it was so that you knew should YOU choose to turn not me it is not my choice in this option. if someone tries to force you I will make and example out of them"

Circe was just looking at him when he was speaking to her although after a brief moment she was just looking away. Nope throughout the years she had grown use to not having much of a choice in the matter. And this was stuff that Kyle would have seen as well when he was at the palace and her father had been still alive.

Circe was just giving a nod of her head before she was stating that she would think on it. Although she was brushing a bit of her hair out of her face and shivering a bit at the loud crack of thunder that could be heard. Jayde on the other hand was just spreading her arms out as the rain came down and just tilting her head up towards the sky. "Circe.... Perhaps.... When you are healed.... We can once again dance in the moonlight." she was giggling, which had Circe giving a small laugh as well.

Kyle chuckled and then grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders and watched as the other female played in the rain

Circe was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was curling up under the blanket and closing her eyes, just fading into a light sleep.

A number of the other knights were going off so that they could find something to eat as well. Jayde just hung out back by the carriage, just gazing up at the sky. Her eyes seemed to glow a faint red color for a moment in time and she was just forcing herself to look away from the sky for a moment.

Kyle walked over and handed her a couple pills "make sure to feed" Kyle had his own pills as well so that he could feed as well

Jayde was a bit startled by him coming over before she was taking the pills from him. "Oh.... Uhh.... Yeah." she was mumbling as she was taking the pills.

"Circe said you were a baby rouge have you had any issues controling your thirst?" Kyle wasn't asking to hurt her but to help if she was struggling he could help

Jayde was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I use to have issues all the time but then....it was like two years ago.... Circe and I had been out together. I don't know what had happened but something set it off.... S....She made me drink from her. Just a little bit; to tide me over until we got back to the camp. But since then... I haven't had problems. Her blood was... different than most."

"she is a human born from vampires there are two types once is from one of the oldest families in the vampire history aside from the princes their blood is identical to the princesses except for one thing they can be turned the normal way its part of their genetics. how they are different though is that once they have turned their blood can turn those who would normally be killed during a turning because they are not compatible with our blood and then there are those like the princess whoe have all the blood types but can't be turned the normal way as their body rejects our blood" Kyle looked at her "the newborn is of that old family so if Circe should wish to turn she would be the one to turn her but as I said i wont force her"

"I don't think Circe would want to be changed. And honestly I can't blame her at all. Vampires are the ones who have shunned her all of her life. Most vampires anyways. Other nobles. Then you get the soldiers... And man do I feel bad for those that speak badly of her when they are around." Jayde was speaking with a faint giggle.

Jayde was just looking over before she spoke, "You want to know something though.... They aren't as afraid of you anymore as you think. The nobles anyways...." Although she was giving an almost innocent smile before she was commenting that they were rather terrified of her though.

Kyle chuckled "those nobels are in for a hell of a surprise keep this to yourself but Shayen and Romeo have been talking about merging the kingdoms together and ruling together which a strick rule in place their families can never marry so that there is always to bloodlines ruling"

Jayde just found herself laughing a bit before she was speaking, "Man they aren't going to be happy about that at all." Soon enough the rain just started to come down heavier than what it had been earlier.

"nope they wont as they will lose their power to dictate to one prince but will have to tango with two kings" Kyle looked up when a messanger hawk flew down and handed him a sealed letter. moving back he opened it and smiled "perfect" the news had come that one of ROses family had survived he was even more pleased as she worked for him

Back
Top Bottom