Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

the doctor nodded and once she laid back he placed a hand on her head and one on her chest before he closed his eyes and focused hos gift. he started from the very top of her body and worked his way down healing as he went and making notes to add to her chart. it took him over and hour to do his work before he pulled back and looked at her handmaiden and motioned for her to follow him so he oculd make her chart "you mistress is lucky to be alive"

In the end Circe did end up falling asleep, breathing calmly as he worked and not once did Ren seem concerned as he curled up by her head; as that seemed to be where he wasn't in the way at all. After about an hour Jayde was following after the doctor and was just commenting, "How so?" Was there something more that they hadn't been aware of? Or perhaps even something that Circe herself hadn't been aware of, which was quite possible.

"when i heal someone I go from top to bottom I can see all wounds no matter how old you mistess was badly beaten as a child when she was very young if she were to hit her head or be delt a blow to her head she would have died instantly the veins in her brain were so thin it was dangerous. she also had some internal bleeding that was really slow but eventually she would have died from it" the doctor worke don the chart and detailed all her injuries and when he showed her the image it was clear she had been mistreated and badly

Jayde was just listening to the man for a moment before she was just shaking her head a bit before she was speaking, "I knew about some of the injuries, from her other father. He hated the fact that she had been born human and treated her so badly. He had no love for her at all; nor did he really care how others treated her at all. Yet it was different when Shayne and Romeo were in the picture, that was about the only time she was safe." Yet looking at the image she did find herself putting her hands to lips in horror, not even believing what she was seeing.

"she is lucky to be alive I healed all the injuries and any damage done by the poison so when she wakes up she will be feeling amazing I also strengthened her immune system so she wont get ill as easily as well" the doctor closed the folder and then looked over at her

Jayde was just nodding her head for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Hearing all of this though.... I'll have to report to Lord Shayne as soon as possible." Which she really didn't want to deal with at all, and she would feel sorry for whoever was around him when he ended up blowing up when he heard the news.

"I would hold off on that I fixed all the damage so she is pefectly fine now even her brain is in good order" the doctor needed her to hold off for a few moments so he could get him notes completed first

Jayde was just commenting, "I didn't plan on doing it right away. Especially since I don't have all of the information as it is." She was looking over towards Ren as the little dragon seemed to streak over and was chirping at her, which had her picking him up. "I'm afraid I'm not like your mistress little one, where I know what you are saying." she was commenting and the dragon was streaking over to the window. He wanted to go outside it seemed although she wasn't going to open the window unless the doctor was okay with it.

The doctor chuckled and walked over touching gm the dragon on the head “ I know you can understand me so when your in here tap one to have a window opened or twice to be let in should it get closed while your out” he the. Opened the door and let Ren out

As soon as the window was open the dragon was chirping and was taking off so that he could go and collide with Kyle now that the man was back.

Ren was pouncing on Kyle and was just chirping a bit, although it was a bit obvious that the tiny dragon was rather upset about something. Perhaps what he had heard the doctor saying, having somewhat understood the words. How the woman that had been taking care of him could have died.

Kyle caught the little dragon and held him close "easy little one what is bothering you " Kyle rubbed his head and he could tell that something was bothering her

Ren was just chirping at him although it didn't seem like long before Jayde was coming outside, pushing a bit of her hair out of her face before she was stating that she would explain later.

Kyle looked at her and then nodded his head "ok I am going to check in with Shayne and ROmeo letting them know that we made it and then we can talk"

Jayde was giving a nod of her head before she was stating that she was going to go wander and explore.

"have fun" Kyle carried Ren with him to his office and before he callmed Shayne he pulled down some records about Roses suspected family to look over who their new borns reacted

Jayde was just giving a wave before she was heading off so that she could explore and learn her way around the place. She did end up stumbling upon where some of Kyle's guards were training, and just leaned against the wall to watch for a moment in time.

Shayne was answering the video call when he received it and was stating, "That is good to know that you guys got back safely."

"we did I had to use a portal as we were attacked on the road there. I also looked throughmy records and if you newborn is part of the family you wil lhave a hard time feeding her. according to what I found for the first week after they are turned they feed off three cows daily to keep their blood lust under control other wise its aroudn twenty people" Kyle set Ren in his lap so he could see the male whiel they spoke

Shayne was just letting out a breath of air before he spoke, "Well then we are going to have to figure out some alternative. And man that family sounds more and more fucked up."

“I have several books on them I’ll send to you in a little while once I get them gathers but check Romeos farms they all have older cows so you should be able to feed her that way maybe a mix of cow blood and the tablets will do the trick” Kyle agreed with Seth that the family was rather fucked up but for now they had to tend to a new born

Shayne was just giving a groan before he was stating that he really didn't want to have to go through all that cattle, it was something that was used for some of the vampires. There were some that just seemed to have an adverse affect from the tablets, yet there wasn't much that could be done at that point.

“Try one cow to ten tablets and see if that works first that way if it does then we are only losing five of the older cows” Kyle would keep researching to find a way to feed her

Back
Top Bottom