Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star (DarkDreamer9110 x MsBloom)

It felt so nice in all the right ways to feel Cassie's body, and her soft big lips, against her own. It felt in nice in so many different ways, ways Ellie had never really imagined before. Sure it had felt nice when they cuddled before, or spooned each other during sleepovers, but this was a completely different level of nice. This was just so right and she really did feel stupid for not having sensed it earlier. Just looking into Cassie's eyes she saw how much Cassie had longed for this moment, how she had probably already imagined that very moment so many times before.

She agreed that they needed to tell her mum about what had happened, especially since there were still a police car lingering outside and plenty of kids from school whispering about what had happened, creating rumours and alternate truths. Perhaps Ms Harrison had already approached her mum about it. She was less sure whether to tell her mum about the kisses, not because they had been a one time thing fuelled by Cassie having come to her rescue but because perhaps it might mean the end of their regular weekend sleepovers.
"There is if you want there to be," she answered Cassie and caught up with Cassie just as he turned the handle on the door and pressed up against her from behind.
"It should feel weird shouldn't it? I mean we've kissed before and stuff but never like this," she said and sniffed the nape of Cassie's neck.
"But it doesn't. It just feels right, as if it was always meant to be us, in every way."
She then placed a light kiss where her nose had just taken in the scent of Cassie and pushed the door open.
"But perhaps we should wait to tell mum. I want you to spend the night like we planned and maybe if we tell her she won't let you."

Cassie smiled as she felt Ellie press up against her. This was ... nice. Better than she'd imagined, in fact. "Yeah, I want there to be an us. I thought that was obvious." She chuckled, then frowned. "Oh? You really think she'd have a problem with us?"

As the duo exited, they ended up having to give their statements to the officer outside, and then the question of pressing charges was brought up. Cassie looked at Ellie. "I mean, maybe you should. Set an example."

"Not with us, she'd just love us, but she might perhaps think it's inappropriate for us to sleep together because we might just y'know not just sleep together," Ellie said and gave Cassie's ass a playful pinch as they walked out.

Outside they made their way past the groups of kids and Ellie smiled as she saw Keith in the back of the police car being talked to by a female officer. It had been a surprise that a patrol had actually arrived so quickly after what they had told Ellie on the phone when she called it in. She almost walked over to them to answer any questions they might have but rather than drawing attention to herself she snuck by them. Neither she nor Cassie needed the hassle that night. They stuffed the equipment in the back of the car and then got into the backseat together.
"So, what happened?" Ellie's mum asked with a quizzical glance at the police car.
"Are you alright?"
Ellie nodded and once they had pulled away from the parking lot she told her mum what had happened and how Cassie had saved her.
"Like a knight in shining armour," she said and nudged Cassie.
"So like any proper damsel in distress I rewarded her with a kiss."
Ellie barely got the words out before she broke into a giggle.

Last edited:
Cassie chuckled, returning the playful pinch. As they skirted the crowd and slipped away, she shrugged. "I mean, at least I can't get you pregnant." She pointed out with a grin.

After Ellie had related the story, Cassie blushed, nodding. "Like I could let some pig get away with trying to force himself on my bestest friend." She said, hugging Ellie close. "And I'd do it again, in a heartbeat."

Ellie's mum looked appalled at the story and wanted to turn around so Ellie could report it to the police but Ellie said she was going to do it first thing tomorrow and somehow her mum accepted that and fifteen minutes later they parked in front of their house which was just across the back yard from Cassie's. The girls unloaded the equipment and carried it up to Ellie's room.
"Now don't you two stay up too late talking," was the last thing Ms Spencer said as the they headed up the stairs.
Ellie nodded and as soon as she and Cassie were alone in her room she set the mixer on the extra desk she kept her musical equipment on and threw herself at Cassie, kissing her again and pressing up against her. It was a kiss filled with what might seem as years, or at least months, of pent up passion.
"Wanna take a shower," she said in her most seductive voice when their lips finally parted.
"I really could use one."
She winked and giggled.

It certainly didn't take long for Ellie to pick up where they'd left off, and Cassie blushed at the suggestion of a shower. "Together? Just you and me in a literally steamy room with nothing but our self-control between us?" She said, then nodded slowly. "Okay. Sounds good."

"What self control?" Ellie asked with a seductive giggle as she began to undress.
Her dress fell to the floor in one swift motion, almost as if it had been choreographed and then she was in just her underwear in front of her bff, whom she was now seeing in a very different light.

She continued by removing her strapless bra and then wiggled out of her panties with her back turned towards Cassie before grabbing her bathrobe from the closet and stuck her arms into it but left it open. It was only just long enough to cover her ass. She then grabbed the bathrobe Cassie used to borrow when they had sleepovers and tossed it playfully at her ... girlfriend? Was that what they were now. She nodded to herself. Unless Cassie had any objections that was exactly what they were.

Cassie chuckled at Ellie's tease, shaking her head. "You adorable minx, you." She said, following suit and stripping her own outfit off, then chuckling at the bathrobe. "Kinda pointless to pay lip service to modesty, isn't it?" She said, but slipped it on anyways and followed Ellie to the bathroom.

After she went ahead and got the water running, she turned to Ellie with a nervous look. "So, babe, before anything happens, I, uh, well ... I don't really like, y'know, touching myself down there sexually most of the time, so, um, please don't. Not unless I say it's okay, at least. Everywhere else is fair game, though."

Ellie chuckled along with Cassie. It was after all not like there were any males in the house that might see them if they had walked across the hallway, from Ellie's room to the bathroom, completely nude, but the robes were mostly for after the shower and as soon as the door was closed behind them she took it off and sat down on the toilet, seat down and watched as Cassie turned on the water and adjusted it until it was just right.

She listened with a smile as Cassie explained how she didn't really like to have her penis touched sexually and nodded.
"Of course Babe," she said and was trying to figure out ways to get around it.
Maybe she could use her tongue just behind it, and on the anus as well. She was unsure what sort of stimulation that would give Cassie but it was worth trying. Her mind also wandered to videos she had watched online where two women rubbed their crotches together and a few where a woman did the same thing to a man without any penetration occurring. That would however mean touching the taboo body part. She let the thoughts fade and stood up, moving close to Cassie and giving her a kiss before stepping into the shower.
"Maybe you should take the lead," she suggested.

Following Ellie into the shower, Cassie shrugged. "I mean, well, sometimes it's okay. On a good day, you know. Just, like, check with me first if you want to do anything with it." She said. "Besides, I think tonight should be more about you. So, what should I do first?" She said, pressing up behind Ellie, wrapping her arms around her waist, and leaning in to kiss her neck gently.

"Kiss me again," was Ellie's first instinctual reply when Cassie asked what she wanted her to do.
"On the lips, with tongue and everything."
Ellie pressed herself up against Cassie in a way she never had before. Her arms wrapped around her girlfriend's shoulders. There were so many things she wanted Cassie to do. So many things she wanted to feel and it began with a kiss after which she would slowly guide Cassie to kiss, lick and suck on her breasts, then the belly and then ... she wanted so badly to feel Cassie's warm breath on her pussy, feel that tongue flick against the clit and she wanted to feel it being filled up and while she had hoped for a cock when the evening started she would now be more than happy with fingers.

Cassie did as she was asked, their bodies pressed together as she kissed Ellie deeply, hungrily, passionately, pressing her against the wall, hands slowly roaming over her girlfriend's body, one findingits way to her breasts, the other still sliding downwards and rubbing between Ellie's legs. She pulled back and smiled. "So, sometimes I, uh, get off on imagining you making me worship your body, slowly, intimately, passionately, with lips, tongue, and fingers. So, like, if you want to boss me around and make me do those things, I wouldn't object." She said breathlessly.

While the idea of anyone worshipping her body with their lips, tongue or fingers, least of all Cassie, had never occurred to her, the idea of it, once spoken excited Ellie. She had also never thought of herself or Cassie in terms of having a dominant or submissive personality even if she had seen some steamy videos of older women dominating younger women, cougars and kittens as they were often called in the titles. She had never stopped to analyse why those types of videos spoke to her but now Cassie's words awakened something within her that might be a clue. She wanted Cassie to do exactly what she had said, to worship every inch of her body and get off from it.

She was unsure though as to how Cassie got herself off. It was a subject that had somehow never really come up between them because the difference in their anatomy made it difficult for them to relate to each other.
"I'd love that," she said and grabbed a handful of Cassie's hair, first pulling her head back and then with a smile guiding it to her left breast.
"Suck my nipple," she said and looked down at Cassie's beautiful face resting against her breast.

Last edited:
Cassie smiled, glancing up at Ellie's face as she settled her lips around the nipple as ordered, sucking at it gently as her tongue played with it inside her mouth, teeth softly resting on it. One hand moved to Ellie's other breast, the other to squeeze her girlfriend's ass. "Mmmmm," she murmured, tongue swirling around the nipple. The hand that had squeezed Ellie's ass moved around the front to slide between her legs. "I'm so happy you feel the same way I do." She murmured.

They had eventually found their way back to the bedroom, and as day broke, Cassie found herself stirring, eyes opening to gaze at Ellie, held tight in her arms. She smiled at the other girl, stroking her hair lovingly. "Hey, babe." She said softly.

Ellie woke up with a smile on her face. She had fallen asleep spooning Cassie after a wonderful night after which she now absolutely considered herself to no longer be a virgin. She would never have imagined that it would happen with Cassie. And yet it felt so right that it had been her. Everything had happened quite naturally from the moment they stepped into the shower together even though there had been a lot of don'ts from Cassie regarding the discrepancy in her anatomy but Ellie had found ways around it, other ways to give Cassie an orgasm.
"Hey you," she said and lifted her head up to kiss Cassie good morning.
"So happy you're here."
She pulled Cassie down on top of her for a cuddle.

Later at breakfast Ellie's mum could of course not avoid noticing the constantly silly smile on her daughter's face and assume that something had happened during the night but she said nothing. She was just happy that her daughter was happy.
"So I've been working on this new thing," Ellie said across the table to Cassie as she stuffed a large piece of toast into her mouth.
"More of a fuzzy rock thing but like slow and sexy."
She took out her phone and browsed through the myriad of soundclips before finding one she had titled Down On Me which she played for Cassie.
"I think it has potential to be something of a hit actually. With the right promotion It could easily go into five figures on our YouTube channel."

The night had been satisfying for them both, and Cassie was pretty sure they were both smiling like giddy lunatics as they ate. As Ellie pulled out her phone and played the clip, Cassie closed her eyes, listening to the beat of the instruments, the music flowing through her as she took the title that had been given to it and started playing with lyrics in her head. Her smile only widened as she opened her eyes, nodding as she met Ellie's gaze.

"I think we've got a hit there." She said warmly. "We definitely need to put it in the queue. In fact ... I think we need to give it priority." She said.

It was always fascinating to watch Cassie whenever Ellie played her something new. It was almost like you could see the cogs turning and when Cassie concluded that they might have a hit on their hands, one they had to give priority to Ellie nodded.
"Yea that's the feeling I got too when I recorded it. It probably needs a tweak or two here and there but like ... this could be the one that really gets us attention."
She finished her toast and downed a glass of orange juice.
"I was thinking that maybe we could have this playing in the background when we do our vlog today, like get people curious and see if anyone asks what it is."

Most of the equipment they used for their artistic endeavours were in a room next to Ellie's bedroom. It had grown considerably over the last few years as Ellie collected ever more gadgets and instruments. It was also where they shot most of their vlog. Many of these videos were either the two of them just chatting away about their music, answering questions from the few fans they had, but also slightly scripted interviews where they got to play actual pop stars. They also did live versions of their songs. The channel also included very amateurish zero-budget videos to their finished demo recordings.

"You wanna run home and change before we make our next post? Or do you want to borrow something of mine maybe?"

Cassie smiled, nodding at the suggestion of having it play in the background. As they finished breakfast, she shrugged. "I brought everything over last night. Oh, and I got some new editing software the other day. Figure it'll work well with the new camera. Want to try some new effects and stuff."

Cassie's biggest passion was music, but she also enjoyed filmmaking and cinematography and handled the majority of the non-musical technical work. It may have been effectively zero-budget stuff, but Cassie was always learning and improving, and there was no doubt of her talent with the tools in the toolbox.

When it came to sound vs vision with Funhouse Sweethearts it was Cassie who did the videos, for the most parts while it was Ellie's job to do most of the music, even though of course there were at least one maybe two keyboard tracks on each demo, so far, played by Cassie.
"New effects huh? Like ... can we be all purple for today's little show?"
Ellie giggled a little as it was of course a silly suggestion.

She finished her breakfast and then told her mum they'd be shooting a video for their Vlog and would prefer not to be interrupted.
"That's alright. I'll be running some errands most of the morning so you girls will have to make your own lunch, and I would prefer if it wasn't cereal with milk, ok?"
Ellie nodded and then started back upstairs to get properly dressed for the video.

Cassie chuckled. "I mean, I'd have to work on it, figure out what to tweak, but ... For you, I'll turn us into whatever color you want."

She followed Ellie up the stairs and into her room, pulling out her clothes and starting to strip.

"So, I know this might be a bit soon, but, whenever you're ready, I'm totally willing to scream my love for you to the world." She said, smiling. "I want the world to know you're the bestest girlfriend a gal could ask for."

"Scream it from the rooftops huh?"
Ellie watched Cassie change and pondered the idea while she herself slipped out of her night clothes and into a pair of tight fitting faux leather pants and a deep red blouse, deciding to not wear anything at all underneath.
"So. You're right. It might be soon," she continued as she started doing her make up, nothing overly dramatic, just a bit of extended eyeliner to give her eyes a more cat like quality and sa dark shade of red lipstick.
"But I was thinking ..."
She paused and bit her lip.
"We could start today's video with I dunno, us kissing, for like a few seconds and then just scream out that we're in love."
Ellie giggled but her heart was doing somersaults as she somehow realised that she had never truly been in love before. Sure she had had romantic feelings but this was different, stronger. It filled her entire body with butterflies.

Cassie chuckled. "Babe, I want to write an album's worth of songs extolling your virtues in ways that would put any romantic shy of Gomez Addams to shame. I want to shamelessly proclaim that I have the best girlfriend ever." She said, then shrugged. "I mean, my parents are subscribed. And that means your mom will hear about us. But seriously, what's your mom gonna do? I mean, we could both just drive to a motel every night and fuck anyways."

As they got the hardware ready, Cassie smiled. Their vlogs were generally very unscripted with a loose formula. When they weren't talking about their own stuff, they'd have discussions about other music, oftentimes breaking down and going over the music, lyric, and in the case of music videos, the visuals. They'd discuss musical news stories, and generally just tended to spend usually upwards of an hour talking about basically anything music related.

Her smile flickered, and then she frowned. "So, El, there's something I've been thinking about. If ... when we get our names out there, once we go big ... The media is relentless at sniffing out potentially scandalous stuff. I ... keeping the fact that I'm transgender secret would just be begging for a shitstorm later. I'm going to have to come out as trans publicly." She glanced at Ellie, reaching out to take her hand. "So, I'm glad I've got you. I know we can face that together."

Last edited:
Ellie pondered what Cassie had said while she tossed the dressing gown she'd worn for breakfast aside and started putting on underwear, nothing fancy just regular bra and panties over which she slipped into a pair of tight burgundy jeans and a t-shirt with Poppy's face on it. Her mum subscribed to their channel as well and would, as Cassie said, find out the moment she watched the episode. As for how she would react Ellie was sure she'd be happy. It wasn't like her mum much cared who Ellie fell in love with as long as it made her happy. It was more a question of well ... sleepover would suddenly suggest something more than it had so far. How would her mum react to the idea of her little girl having naughty sex in her room on some sort of regular basis. Would there suddenly be a ban on sleepovers and if there was how would they handle it?

They could of course sneak of to a motel in the afternoons, as Cassie suggested, but that would mean no sleeping together the way they had last night, naked in each other's arms, and it would mean a bit of planning as well. It would be less spontaneous but for Ellie the main issue was the intimacy of sleeping together. There was another solution though, one they had used before. As it happened their houses were next to each other and Cassie's bedroom window was right across from Ellie's. Most morning they started by waving at each other across the fence but some years ago they had for a time had a wooden board lain between their windows on which they could travel back and forth without having to go down and outside. That was of course years, and several pounds, ago but it might still work, should their parents decide to ban sleepovers now that they were no longer just bffs but girlfriends as well.

She stood in front of the full sized mirror brushing her long red hair when Cassie brought up the other issue. The issue of her coming out not just to their parents but to all of their fans as well.
"Maybe today might be a good time for that as well," she suggested as she put the brush down and walked over to Cassie to give her a big hug.
"Rip off all the band aids all at once. I mean, everyone who really matters already know right and I don't really think there are all that many of our followers that would be entirely shocked or appalled by it. And if they are then well ... I for one wouldn't want to have fans that can't accept you for who you are."
She kissed the back of Cassie's neck and momentarily allowed her hands to wander down her girlfriend's body, down over her beautiful breasts, down her stomach to her crotch where she suddenly stopped just shy of placing her hand over it. Suddenly she was nervous about it. She knew how sensitive Cassie was about the anatomical discrepancy hidden there.
"We'll stand together through it. There is nothing in the world that could stop me from standing by your side against any haters that might want to hurt you."

Cassie smiled as Ellie embraced her. "Yeah. I mean, this way it definitely makes everything clear. It gets all the big stuff, my sexuality and gender, out of the way. And at school ... I mean, the administration has their asses covered and my parents have already discussed what an appropriate punishment if anyone decides to bully me is with them. So that's covered. " She said.

There was a moment's pause as Ellie's hands hesitated. Cassie smiled, groping Ellie's ass briefly before separating with a chuckle. "So. Video start. Our intro cues in. Afterwards, slow fade from black as those new instrumentals you wrote play, revealing us kissing. Turn to camera. Exclaim our love for each other and hint that there's a big reveal at the end of the episode. Do our usual routine, preview the new video, and then at the end go into the big reveal." She said, shifting into filmmaker mode.

Ellie let out a moan as she felt Cassie's hands slide back around her hips to grope her ass. It was a backwards kind of hug but one that did heat Ellie up a little. It was strange though. Less than twenty four hours ago the idea of any of what was going on between them in that moment had not even been anywhere near her radar. Sure they had cuddled plenty over the years, even practised kissing on each other but to think Cassie could make her feel the way she was feeling now ... it had simply been unthinkable, not because Cassie was a girl and Ellie had been under the misconception that she was into boys, nor was it because Cassie was anatomically different from most other girls. It was simply that they had always been friends. Cassie had always been there. In a sense it was almost like they were sisters but now all that had changed. All it took was one kiss.

"Yes Miss," Ellie said partially confused by the non-response from Cassie regarding whether it had been ok for Ellie to touch her between the legs and partially pulled in by Cassie's enthusiasm as she laid down the basic script for the video.
She got her phone ready, plugged it into the mixer they used to record sound for their videos, leaned forward and shook her head to fluff up her hair after having flattened it with the brush, before getting up on the bed waiting for Cassie to set up the camera. She was just about as nervous as she was excited.

Back
Top Bottom