Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star (DarkDreamer9110 x MsBloom)

Cassie had smiled as Ellie responded so quickly once the pause was in effect. And Adrienne just a second behind. Wrapped up in that loving embrace, the two other girls showering her with reassurances, Cassie smiled. Ellie kissing her was expected. But Adrienne doing the same when she had the chance was a surprise, though perhaps it shouldn't have been. Lightly breaking the kiss with Adrienne a moment later, Cassie nodded, taking a few breaths. "Thanks. Both of you." She said.

A moment later, she nodded, sighing. "I ... First of all, I know neither of you meant any of that stuff. Not really. I know it's a game. I know in my heart you were just doing it because I asked. But I ... I guess I couldn't take it as well as I thought. This time. Maybe because I never had to grow a thick skin about it. I just ... I just need a minute."

She took one of each of their hands in one of hers, squeezing softly. "I didn't want to. I didn't want to ... To have to ... Use the safe word. I know you two were having fun with each other. I was, too. It just ... It was harder than I expected to take it. I ... I'm sorry." Her eyes were starting to water, her voice starting to choke up. Soft sobs started in her throat. "It hurt ... I just ... It hit harder than ... Than I thought it w-w-wo-would. Being told I ... Didn't deserve to even ... Participate, that I w-wasn't worthy ..."

Words failed her completely as she pulled Adrienne and Ellie into another hug, tears starting to flow as she sobbed. About thirty seconds later, she fought back the tears and sobs. "I ... Fuck, I'm sorry. This wasn't ... I didn't want it to go this way."

She buried her head in their shoulders, forcing herself to take slow, deep breaths, calming herself down.

"Maybe ... Maybe that roleplay was a bad idea. I mean, I want to try again. Another time, maybe. Right now, maybe I just watch and we don't add any roleplay to it. This wasn't just supposed to be about me. It was supposed to be about Ellie getting some pussy."

As she listened to her girlfriend venting about how she had misjudged her ability to suffer the insults and the humiliation for the pleasure she had expected to derive from it Ellie softly caressed her hair and held her close. Neither she nor Adrienne spoke until Cassie buried her face against both their shoulders and stated that maybe that particular roleplay had been a bad idea or rather that it had been a bad idea to go all in with it the way they had on their first experiment with both adding a third partner to their relationship and with the whole cuckold thing. Ellie agreed entirely that they should try again if that was what Cassie wanted and the next time they would use the experience of this failed attempt to make it work.
"Of course this was supposed to be about you Love, just as much as it was supposed to be about me getting my first taste of pussy," she said and lifted up Cassie's face, kissing away the tears.
"It's you and I forever, remember, Cassie and Ellie."
She touched her forehead to Cassie's and then gave her another kiss, this time between just the two of them.

"Before we do go on though," Adrienne interrupted them.
"I suggest we get you all cleaned up to look like the beautiful girl you really are instead of this travesti of how others might see you."
Ellie agreed and added that while Cassie did that she and Adrienne could go downstairs and get them something to drink.

Transphobic fetishization content ends here
Cassie smiled, stroking Ellie's cheek as her girlfriend reassured her that it was supposed to be about both of them. She smiled as Ellie touched their foreheads together, kissing her softly.

Cassie looked at Adrienne as the older girl mentioned that Cassie should get herself prettied up and ditch the sissy caricature look. She nodded. "You're right." She said, leaning in to give Adrienne a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm a beautiful girl, not," she gestured to her outfit and the makeup, "this."

After Cassie excused herself to the bathroom and Ellie and Adrienne headed downstairs, Cassie couldn't strip out of the frilly sissy dress and the binder quickly enough, and once she had removed the makeup, she found herself staring at her reflection in the mirror with a smile. She changed into a far more comfortable and affirming figure-hugging black dress before adding some light makeup, just enough to emphasize the feminine features of her face a little bit more.

After a few moments of staring at herself in the mirror and just basking in the much more affirming and not dysphoric feminine look, she nodded, heading downstairs with a smile. "Hey, girlfriends." She said as she came down the stairs. "What do you think? Better look for me?"

Knowing that there was no one else in the house neither Ellie nor Adrienne put any effort into getting dressed as they headed downstairs, Ellie simply threw her t-shirt on and Adrienne wore only her open shirt. While waiting for Cassie to join them they went through the Claytons' fridge and for some reason decided to make milkshakes. Ellie found a bag of blueberries in the freezer and by the time the transformed Cassie, filled with the confidence of her stunning dress and her usual make up, appeared in the kitchen there were three tall glasses of purple-ish milkshake with straws ready to be savoured.

They both turned at the same time and both their faces lit up with big smiles.
"Much better," Ellie said and pulled her girlfriend in close for a hug and a kiss.
"It hurt so much to see you trying to be what you're not."
Adrienne nodded in agreement and even let out a whistle.
"Now that's the girl we know and love," she added and winked before turning to Ellie asking if she had ever experimented with cold on her sensitive parts.
"I was almost addicted to ice cubes for a while after discovering just how amazing they were when used to masturbate with."
She nodded and sucked some milkshake into her mouth.
"Or try imagining these lips and tongue, cold from the milkshake, on your nipples, yours too Cassie."
She smiled and filled her mouth once again with milkshake.
"Or on your clitty," she added and looked back at Ellie.

Ellie swallowed and nodded. She tried to imagine it without much success but knew, instinctively, that she wanted to try it wanted to feel Adrienne's cold lips and tongue on her nipples and on her clit.

Cassie smiled, pulling Ellie into the hug and returning the kiss with a smile. "Thanks, babe." She said, then nodded. "Yeah, that was ... A miscalculation. I just thought playing into the stereotype of it might enhance the experience. It did ... Just not as expected."

She glanced over at Adrienne, smirking. "Glad to know I'm lesbian-approved, since, y'know, I am one." She chuckled.

As Adrienne went into the joys of cold play, Cassie found herself intrigued, nodding along, and when Adrienne addressed her directly about how it might feel to have Adrienne's lips, cold from the milkshake, on her nipples or clitty, she smiled. It was a small thing, but considering their previous establiahment of the difference between "clitty" and "sissy clit" for the aborted transphobic play, Adrienne using the word clitty was quite affirming.

She glanced at Ellie, then back at Adrienne, and nodded, her clitty stirring and pressing a tiny bulge against her dress as her nipples did the same, stiffening into pert little bullets against the fabric. "Yeah, that sounds ... That sounds fantastic. Fuck it. Let's do it. Right here, right now." She slipped the shoulder straps of her dress off, shimmying out of it, revealing that, in addition to forsaking a bra, she hadn't bothered with panties.

She stood there before the two other girls, smiling and proud, watching them with a gleam in her eyes. "Seriously. That sounds awesome and why should we wait?"

Last edited:
Ellie could do little more than stare as Cassie shimmied out of her dress, apparently the only thing she had put on after freshening up. It was of course not the first time she had seen her girlfriend naked but for her to stand there, in the kitchen, in front of Adrienne, completely naked was a sight unseen before. She swallowed hard and chewed on her bottom lip.
"Goddamn you are just about the sexiest thing ever," she said once she could speak again.
"Fuck yea," Adrienne agreed and ran her eyes up and down Cassie's body and the way her eyes lingered at Cassie's penis suggested she included that oversized clit as was how she chose to define it.

Soon Adrienne had tossed off her shirt and Ellie had pulled off her t-shirt and the three of them stood there all nude in a triangle. It was Ellie who first thought of lowering the blinds as she was the one facing the window but when that was done she took a long sip of her milkshake and walked up to Cassie, leaning forward to put her lips on her girlfriend's left nipple. Adrienne smiled and did the same, and soon Cassie found herself having both nipples sucked by cold mouths.

Last edited:
It had been quite the shift for Cassie, from the humiliated, embarrassed performance earlier to the beautiful woman confidently standing nude and proud before her girlfriend and in all her glory. She positively glowed, her smile widening, as Ellie and then Adrienne commented on how sexy she was. Especially euphoric for Cassie was the way Adrienne's gaze lingered on her clit. There was no way Adrienne would be looking at it so lustfully if she viewed it as a male organ.

It wasn't long before she was riled up again, aroused and desperate, and she looked at Adrienne and Ellie. "Goddamn, I am fucking horny, and that means it's time for you two to get at it. Just let me watch, fluff, and participate somewhat, okay? Even if I'm not getting any pleasure from you two."

Ellie giggled playfully at her girlfriend's statement that she was goddamn horny but rather than taking Cassie's hand to lead her back upstairs Ellie took Adrienne's, giving Cassie's left ice cold nipple a pinch before dragging the tall, experienced lesbian up to Cassie's room where the two soon resumed what they had been doing before Cassie had interrupted them. Entering the room a few steps behind them Cassie sat down at the head of her bed to watch as Ellie buried her face between Adrienne's legs, eating her out with loud slurping noises, as if she was eating a bowl of got noodle soup without a fork or chopsticks but rather just sticking her mouth into the bowl. Adrienne was no less noisy. She moaned and cried out with her hands firmly on the back Ellie's head, not to force but to guide and encourage.

Watching her girlfriend enjoy Adrienne's pussy Cassie, of course, couldn't keep her hand to herself and there was no one telling her to either. She jut rubbed her fingers along the frenulum and cupping her testicles at first but soon enough she took her penis between her thumb and indexfinger stroking it slowly in longer strokes while the middle finger of her other hand moved to rub her sphincter.

When Ellie and Adrienne switched and Adrienne went down on Ellie instead Ellie leaned up against Cassie's chest and offered her lips, wet with Adrienne's juices, to her girlfriend who devoured them while stroking herself more intently now, slow but steady strokes, as she watched the expressions of pleasure and lust on Ellie's face, kissing those lips again from time to time and then as Ellie's breath quickened and grew more shallow and a crescendo of whimpers, moans and cries signalled that she was about to orgasm Cassie felt herself nearing the edge as well.
"Together," Ellie panted almost breathlessly and then her eyes rolled into her head her breasts rose up and fell back down violently. She wrapped her legs around Adrienne's head and let out a loud cry as her head fell to the side and her body began to convulse. Fragments of a second later Cassie too let out a loud moan and came too, much of the semen spraying onto her stomach and Ellie's face and hair.

"Fuck," they both said almost in unison once they had caught their breaths.
"Well well," Adrienne, who sat with her legs pulled up underneath herself, said with a big smile.
"Didn't you two make a fine mess."
She chuckled and ran her fingers along Ellie soaked slit gathering up the slimy fluids she had exerted when she orgasmed. She smeared some it on Cassie's lips to give her a taste of her girlfriend and then she leaned in and kissed them both, Ellie first and then Cassie before admitting that she had been hesitant to go through with the threesome at all but it had exceeded all her expectations.
"Easily the best sex I've had, full stop," she started and groped Cassie's breasts looking directly into her eyes.
"Now how about you clean up the mess you made on your girlfriend's face, like a good girl," she said and then winked at Ellie who giggled.

Cassie blushed and giggled too. There was so much affirmation both in what Adrienne had done and said, the kiss, the groping. It was obvious that there was nothing, in Adrienne's mind, male about Cassie, despite the fact that she still had a penis and that she had just sprayed semen all over Ellie's face. And like the good girl Adrienne had suggested she was Cassie licked Ellie's face clean, slurping her own semen off that soft pale skin, even sharing some of it with her girlfriend in deeply passionate kisses.

Adrienne sat back against the headboard watching the couple share a moment of passion, love and sticky white goo, touching herself as she did. It had been absolutely true that it had bee the best sex she had ever had but she still wanted more. There was still one more thing she wanted Ellie to experience that day. Not wanting to interrupt too abruptly though she began caressing Ellie's body and shifting herself to be able to kiss it everywhere she had touched it.
"Ready for round two hot stuff?" she asked as she slowly moved herself on top of Ellie who nodded and moved her head to rest if comfortably in Cassie's lap.
Adrienne slowly pushed Ellie's legs apart and placing herself between them, her pussy right up against Ellie's and began to grind into her which caused Ellie to gap with pleasure. It was a sensation not unlike when she humped the palm of her hand or one of her pillows, or the stuffed pink unicorn she had had to hide away from her mum some years ago as it began to look worse for wear from the new and probably unintended usage as a masturbation toy, but at the same time it was so ... so ... so much more. She pulled Adrienne's face down towards her own to kiss her and wrapped her legs around her waist.

Whether Ellie was aware of it or not the rocking motion created by her and Adrienne's tribbing caused the back of her head, her soft hair, to rub against Cassie's penis which, even though it had just spent all of its cream, grew erect again and combined with the sight of Ellie' and Adrienne's passion as they made love with absolute abandon right before her eyes Cassie would soon feel another orgasm start to rise. An orgasm that while it was even more intense than the one she had given herself yielded much less semen but she still made a mess in Ellie's bright red hair and once the two were satisfied, after several orgasms, Ellie's hair looked worse than it usually did in the morning before she showered and brushed it. Still she didn't seem to mind but rather suggested they should get something to eat.

Cassie shuddered as Ellie pinched her nipple before leading Adrienne upstairs. Cassie followed behind.

It surprised her both how hard and how much she came, but she chalked that up to the incredible arousal of everything they'd been doing and maybe also because her body had started adjusting to the sexual activity and producing more semen than before

With all three girls having had at least two or more orgasms, Cassie was utterly spent. She chuckled at Ellie's suggestion. "I mean, I'd love to eat you," she quipped,. staring hungrily at Ellie's pussy, "but after what Adrienne did, I don't think I could compare."

"You're worried you can't satisfy her now that she's had someone more experienced eating her out?" Adrienne asked gently. Cassie nodded, and Adrienne smiled, nodding in turn. "Well, girl, maybe I can give some pointers, maybe watch you go down on her and provide tips and advice. If that's cool with you both."

Cassie smiled, nodding again. "I, uh, yeah. That sounds really hepful. If Ellie doesn't mind. Maybe after we get some more food and rest for a bit?"

"I don't mind one bit. That sounds really fun but please can a girl please get some food first and maybe a few hours of rest before she is used as an educational tool for cunnilingus 101."
Ellie giggled and sashayed out of Cassie's room, fully naked and feeling two sets of eyes following her ass out the door. Coming downstairs she caught sight of herself in the mirror hanging opposite the bottom of the stairs. She really was a mess but in a good way. She had not said anything before when Adrienne had called it the best sex ever because she didn't really have any experience beyond masturbation and what little she and Cassie had managed since they became a couple, but if what she and Adrienne, and Cassie, had just done was any indication of what to expect in the future she just knew she would soon be a self-confessed nympho.

As the case usually was Cassie's dad had left food in the fridge for them to just reheat. Today's special was his signature Mac and Cheese, with diced dried ham and a not very healthy amount of red cheddar. Knowing his aversion to microwave ovens she put it in the regular oven and turned it on.

Cassie smirked as Ellie spoke. "That's what I just said, babe." She said with a chuckle.

As Ellie left with both the other girls watching her derriere, Cassie caught Adrienne's eye, smiling. Once she was gone, Cassie walked over to Adrienne. "She's got an awesome butt, doesn't she?" She asked, then held out a hand. "Shall we?" She asked, nodding to the door.

As they headed downstairs hand in hand, Cassie leaned over to whisper in Adrienne's ear, "Hey, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everything you've done tonight to help validate me. Especially after that ... Complication ... earlier. Thank you."

It was true that Eric Clayton generally abhorred using microwaves to reheat food, and it was very nearly an unspoken rule in the Clayton household (and to a lesser extent in the Spencer household due o he families' closeness) that, if he cooked it, you reheated it on the stove or in the oven, so it was no surprise that Ellie was using the oven.

She smiled, walking over to Ellie. "God, babe, you look fucking sexy as a freshly-fucked mess." She said with a soft chuckle, leaning in to kiss her.

"Absolutely delightful," Adrienne agreed.
"To be honest I've been secretly watching it for a while now, just waiting for her to realise she's into girls."
She chuckled and took Cassie's hand.
"Yours isn't bad either," she added and admitted that the threesome with the two of them had been a long standing fantasy of hers.

"Hey, you're no less a girl to me than Ellie is, or myself for that matter. You might even be more girl than I am," she corrected herself and giggled.
"And the way you stood up to the bullies was just awesome which was why it was so hard watching you degrade yourself like that. I suppose I get it though on some level, the doubts must still be there even if you've lived openly like a girl for how long now?"

The conversation was interrupted by the two of them entering the kitchen just in time to see Ellie bent forward putting the Mac and Cheese into the oven, her ass on full display to them.
"She really does," Adrienne agreed and shoulder bumped Cassie.
"What makes her even sexier is that We did that to her, the both of us."
"Oh shush you two." Ellie said and giggled.
"Dinner will be ready in half an hour," she added sounding almost like a housewife.

Last edited:
Cassie nodded as Adrienne admitted to having been staring at Ellie's ass covertly for a while. "Same." She agreed, then gave Adrienne a startled look as Adrienne complimented her ass.

Cassie had paused when Adrienne called her probably more of a girl than the cis lesbian, then gave Adrienne a strange look of confusion for a moment before continuing down the stairs. And then Adrienne continued, explaining why it was so hard to see Cassie degrading herself earlier for the scene, then asking if Cassie still doubted herself occasionally. She was about to respond when they had been interrupted by the view of Ellie.

Cassie chuckled, smirking. "But it's true, babe." She said, then nodded, looking back at Adrienne. Thoughts were forming in her head, going over the things Adrienne had said. There was a suspicion tickling the back of Cassie's mind, one she knew, if it were correct, would need to be handled carefully.

She walked back towards Adrienne. "What you asked about earlier, if I still have doubts about myself despite like seven years of identifying as a woman and three living as one, transitioning ... It's complicated. Like, I know I'm not a man. I know that on a deep, emotional and logical level. But sometimes ... Imposter syndrome is a bitch. Some days, I wonder if I'm actually a binary trans woman like I think or maybe I'm actually nonbinary or something. I know I'm not a man, I'll never be a man, I don't want to be a man. But earlier, that whole self-degrading performance, the whole "guy in a dress and bad makeup" thing, that was for the sake of the fetish I wanted to explore. To taste something forbidden, dangerous, taboo."

She reached over to take Adrienne's hand again. "Identity questions are never easy to answer. And I always wonder what people's reasons for asking them are, especially if they're asking me about my experiences with it. Maybe it's just curiosity, you tell yourself. Just wondering these things because identity is a whole intriguing concept to examine. Or maybe you're looking for answers to those questions for other reasons, and maybe you don't even know what those are.." She said with a smile, giving Adrienne's hand a squeeze. "I'd be happy to talk more about it later. Just, until then ... Ask yourself why you were asking me."

Adrienne nodded at Cassie when she began to answer the question about whether she still had any doubts regarding her gender identity. It all made sense and at the same time something in the way she said it struck a cord somewhere deep in her, something that deepened when she took her hand again and elaborate on why people asked about gender identity. Why had she asked? Was it just curiousity? Was she just trying to get to know Cassie better now that they were friends, more than friends even after having shared a moment of intimacy even if it had been through Ellie, even if it might just be this one time, even if it was just the couple experimenting with their sexuality, not that Adrienne really believed that was why they had suggested the threesome, or perhaps it had been when the question was asked but it felt like more now as she sat down at the table watching Ellie go about making a salad to go with the Mac and Cheese.

On the surface it might seem like she was simply enthralled by the sight of the naked redhead and her gorgeous body but there was more going on in her head and after a while she was so focused on the last thing Cassie had said to her that she barely noticed Ellie, or Cassie for that matter. The suggestion that she should ask herself why she had asked Cassie about whether she still had doubts about her gender identity was stirring something up inside, something she couldn't quite define, perhaps a question that had not yet fully formed, a question she didn't know she wanted answers to.

"Ok, come and get it," Ellie called from the counter as she set down the steaming hot Mac and Cheese on a trivet next to the bowl of chopped tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers.
Adrienne snapped out of her musings and looked up.
"Smells absolutely delicious. I'm going to have to work out in my sleep to stay fit if I'm going to keep hanging out with you two and your dad's cooking."
She winked at Cassie and began plating up a large portion for herself.
"Or you could just keep hanging out with us in the nude and fuck me as much as you want to," Ellie said with a giggle.
"I'm sure my girlfriend won't mind one bit as long as she gets to watch."

Cassie watched Adrienne as the other girl seemed to retreat into her thoughts. She had pushed enough for now. Adrienne would need time to think about Cassie's words, and hopefully the girl would either reach the conclusion Cassie suspected on her own, or at least start asking the right questions that would start her down the path to it and come to Cassie for more help.

She had turned away to watch Ellie work, smiling at her girlfriend. When Ellie announced it was ready, Cassie chuckled at Adrienne's reaction, and positively blushed as Ellie responded that her and Adrienne fucking was a possible alternative and that Cassie would probably be fine as long as she got to watch.

"Wrong, babe. I won't have a problem as long I get to watch and play fluffer." She said with a smirk. She glanced over at Adrienne. "I'll be sure to tell my dad how much you love his cooking."

As she got her own bowl ready, she smiled at Ellie and Adrienne. "So, I think we're all agreed we need some rest before we do the Pussylicking 101 course. We might all be able to fit on my bed to get some sleep, but it'll be tight. I don't exactly mind that, but if either of you do, we can work some other sleeping arrangement out.

"Of course Babe," Ellie said.
"And play fluffer. Besides I almost can't wait to feel what it's like to have two eager tongues eating my pussy."
She paused and quenched a burp.
"Your dad's cooking though ... I sure could do with a quick nap just to let the food settle properly in my tummy."
"Right," Adrienne said and patted her stomach.
"This stuff is dangerously addictive. However do you keep as fit as you do," she asked Cassie.

Ellie finished the light beer she had gotten from the fridge, they were 17 after all and it had been at least a years since the two families had allowed them to drink light beer for dinner on weekends, at times even a small glass of wine, and got up to put her dishes away.
"So how do we figure out who gets to be in the middle then," she said and wiggled her ass playfully at the two girls still at the table.
"Cause it seems to me that would be the best spot, wedged in between the other two.
"If I wasn't so full of Mac and Cheese I'd suggest we could race up the stairs for it," Adrienne said and got up too following Ellie's example.

Last edited:
Cassie chuckled as Ellie affirmed that playing fluffer was indeed something Cassie could do if Adrienne and Ellie continued their fucking in the future.

She chuckled at the compliments about her dad's cooking and Adrienne's question about her staying fit. "A bit of lucky genetics, a bit of self-control, and plenty of exercise." She said.

She smirked as Ellie further inquired about how they decided who got the middle spot. "I mean, since you're the one most likely to be doing things with me and Adrienne, and the one we both want to do things to most ... I think you should get the place of honor." She said, getting up and walking over to the two. "Sound good?"

As full as she too was Ellie did actually manage to skip up the stairs and before either of her two lovers had even made it up the stairs she flopped naked onto Cassie's bed and made sure there was room for them both on either side of her. She then put on a big smile to welcome them with. Still though it felt odd to lie in the middle of the bed rather than on the right side as she used to when it was just her and Cassie sharing the bed, whether it was Cassie's or her bed.
Though with the clear perks of having both Cassie and Adrienne in bed with me I'm sure I can get used to it, she mumbled to herself and patted her belly which now that it was full actually was a tiny bump on her otherwise fit body.

Last edited:
Ellie would have won the suggested race anyways, apparently, having skipped ahead and beaten them by several seconds. Cassie smiled as she made it to the doorway to her room, seeing Ellie lying there in the middle of the bed naked for them. Cassie went to the left, as was her usual spot, and crawled in next to Ellie, then glanced at Adrienne. "Yup. Room enough for all three of us." She said. "So let's get some sleep and then we can do the pussy-licking lesson."

Full of Eric Clayton's food it wasn't long before they were all three overcome by food coma. Before dosing off though Ellie had time to think how lucky she was and how she absolutely felt like a queen wedged in between her two lovers. Yes, she was already thinking of Adrienne that way too, not yet daring to think the G-word though even if it was right there hovering in the back of her mind.

It was rather strange to know that just on the other side of her best-friend-turned-girlfriend there was another girl who would get to enjoy Ellie's body, who already had. But Cassie also felt it justified, that of course Ellie deserved the attentions of more than one partner.

Waking up a good while later, after a good rest, Cassie had started to stir when she noticed Adrienne doing the same. She and Adrienne shared a gaze, and the two girls turned their attentions to Ellie. Cassie started lavishing the sleeping girl's body with soft kisses and touches, and Adrienne did the same. As Cassie's lips wrapped around one of Ellie's nipples, Adrienne's own attentive fingers tugged and pulled at the other, the two girls working in tandem to tease Ellie awake.

Waking up from the teasing mouths and fingers of Cassie and Adrienne Ellie was already aroused and felt like some ancient queen being tended to by her harem.
"Well hello you two," she said with a big smile and gave them each a big sloppy, passionate kiss in turn, Cassie first and then Adrienne.
"Aren't you two eager to get class started?"
She giggled and pulled her legs up and parted them almost as if to say that class was now in session.

"I'm assuming you already know the anatomy," Adrienne said as she and Cassie both managed to fit their heads between Ellie's thighs.
"At least the basics of it."
She ran a finger around Ellie's outer labia, almost as if to specify the general area they were going to focus on.
"Step one we've already achieved. She is aroused," she added and to make her point ran the same finger up along Ellie's warm wet slit to gather up a finger tip's worth of her sweet juices which she then offered to Cassie.
"Now what you do is start slow by running your tongue up the full length of her sweet cunt, from bottom to top, start right here."
Adrienne placed her finger just behind the orifice and once more ran it all the way up along the slit, flicking it at the hidden pearl at the top.

Cassie nodded and did exactly as instructed, running her tongue up Ellie's now soaking wet slit slowly as instructed, flicked her tongue at the hood covering Ellie's clit, went back down and repeated it a few times and from the noises Ellie made it was obvious she was at least not doing it entirely wrong. She moaned loudly and her hips bucked occasionally, her left hand had found its way to the top of Cassie's head, grabbing softly at her hair. In the meantime, inbetween encouraging instructions Adrienne had returned her attention to Ellie's breasts, sucking and nibbling on her nipples, which had Ellie groaning louder from the double pleasure.

"Now that you've awakened the vulva to the point where it is quite literally craving your next touch. Can you feel it trembling beneath your tongue?"
Cassie nodded. She had felt it, felt the contractions multiplying from the orifice and spread to every part of Ellie's cunt.
"Now at this point one might perhaps think it was time to go for the win, but you need to contain that urge. Instead take the inner labia between your lips and suck on them, maybe give them a gentle nibble, tug on them, tease her even more. Like this."

When Adrienne stopped Cassie to give further instructions on what to do it was absolute torture and Ellie almost replaced her girlfriend's tongue with her own fingers but then Adrienne leaned in to give Cassie visual instructions and she cried out.
"Sweet fuck."
Adrienne tugged lightly on her inner labia and in doing so poked her nose at the clit, accidentally perhaps but it still caused a tremor to multiply through Ellie's body. Then it was Cassie's turn again and she found Adrienne's attention returning to tease and torture her nipples.
"Damn you that feels so good but please ..." Ellie whimpered.
"I can't take much more. Please I need to fucking cum."
"Ignore her," Adrienne said.
"She doesn't know what she wants or need at this moment. Her body is thinking short term, you need to think long term. If you want though you can switch back to long strokes of your tongue, keep it broad and I dunno lick her kind of like how a cat drinks but kind of keep away from the top and the bottom, just stay in between."

Ellie could have slapped Adrienne for giving that particular advice to Cassie but at the same time she knew that the more experienced girl was of course right. She knew this from all the nights she had spent edging herself, stopping just before the orgasm and starting over. She knew it would be a better orgasm and she also knew that Adrienne knew that after the first orgasm usually came more intense ones with much less effort, and that was really what she was building up to. At least the conscious part of Ellie's brain knew this, her body knew nothing but a craving to climax.

Last edited:
The lesson started off much as Cassie remembered their Sex Ed classes starting, a basic rundown of what they were going to be doing and exploring. It was strange being instructed and led along by someone other than Ellie, but not in a bad way.

Each new set of instructions, accompanied by visual references, was obviously building on the last. It was hard to listen to Adrienne's instructions to ignore Ellie's plea to cum, with nearly every fiber of Cassie's being wanting to please Ellie, to listen to the more dominant partner in their relationship, but she understood that Adrienne likely had reason for it.

"Remember Cassie, that even though you are the more submissive partner in your relationship, at least sexually, it is your job to give Ellie maximum pleasure," Adrienne said as if she had read Cassie's mind about wanting to please Ellie, to obey the instructions given to her by Ellie instead of the ones given by Adrienne.
"And her brain knows that my way is better for that, but at the moment it is her body isn't listening to her brain but rather the other way around. Like I said she is in short term mode but to achieve maximum pleasure you need to be patient and until she has more experience, until you both have more experience, you need to be the patient one. Trust me it will be worth it for both of you."

Adrienne had positioned herself slightly behind Cassie now and was teasing her by lightly running her fingers along the low of her back, her buttocks and the crack between them while at the same time placing gentle kisses between her shoulder blades and at the nape of her neck. She reached around with her free hand to touch Cassie's breasts, rubbing the nipples, giving them light pinches.

Meanwhile Ellie was in a state of almost torturous pleasure. Her entire body seemed about ready to disintegrate if it was just given half a chance. The sight of both her lovers, Cassie's beautiful face between her legs and Adrienne's hovering just behind it, had her smiling. Then, after how long she didn't know anymore, Adrienne leaned in to whisper something in Cassie's ear, probably instructions on how to release all the sexual energy built up inside Ellie. Cassie had brought her to the edge and started over several times, and Ellie could literally fell her pulse beating inside her swollen vagina when Cassie closed her lips around her clitoris and began to suck on it.

That was it. Ellie let out a roaring cry of pleasure as her hips began to buck uncontrollably, thrusting up at Cassie's mouth.
"Now don't stop," Adrienne advised her pupil.
"Hold on with your lips no matter what she does, and insert a finger into her as well. About the length of your middle finger in on the front wall there should be a spot that feels slightly rougher, spongier, to the touch than the surrounding tissue. That's the G-spot. Tap your finger against it, push and rub it."
Adrienne now rose above Cassie to watch Ellie's face.

Ellie, already in the throes of a massive orgasm was now sent into a whole new level of ecstacy. Every muscle in her body felt like it was spasming. Her roaring cry rose until it became a breathless gasping for air and it was at that moment Ellie ejaculated all over her girlfriend's face. It was the first time it had happened for Ellie and even after Cassie had let go of her clit and removed her finger it took almost a full minute for the muscles in Ellie's lower abdomen, and her thighs, to stop spasming.
"Fuck," she said as she regained her breath and with it the ability to speak.
"Fucking hell. That was ... Thank you Adrienne, Thank you thank you thank you."
Ellie pulled both her lovers in close and kissed them in turn.

Adrienne's response had reassured Cassie and given her the resolve to follow through on dragging the pleasure out. The other lesbian's attentions while Cassie was eating Ellie out had Cassie in her own heights of pleasure. And then she had finally, at Adrienne's urging, pushed Ellie over the edge of orgasm and kept going. It was totally worth it as Ellie ejaculated all over her face, the gush of warm fluid catching her by surprise. She spluttered for a moment, then smiled as Ellie spoke.

She returned the kiss, then glanced at Adrienne. "Thank you, Adrienne. Thank you for showing me how to blow Ellie's mind." She said, hugging Adrienne and kissing her.

Back
Top Bottom