Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star (DarkDreamer9110 x MsBloom)

Cassie had nodded along with Ellie's praise of Dusty's added drum effects, adding her own comment that it had been an idea she wished she'd thought of. As they briefly sidetracked into discussing new possibilities for how to incorporate Dusty's drum work into more of their songs, Cassie was already envisioning where Dusty could add something to the follow-up song to Not Your Average Teen Girl. The drum work Dusty could do would be perfect for the intense moments throughout the song.

As Ellie revealed that she was already working on a song that could work as a response to Talking To The Moon, Cassie smiled, taking a look at it and nodding as she read it. "I definitely think we can work with this. And I think ... How would you like to take lead vocals for it? I mean, this is your response, so it's only fitting that you sing it." She suggested.

"In any case, I definitely think we should work on fleshing it out and making it more cohesive before we're good for recording it."

She looked at Andi. "So do you think we're good on Talking To The Moon? Or do you want another set of takes?"

Ellie looked at Cassie when she suggested that Ellie should sing lead on whatever song would come from her scribbled notes. She had never done that before, except for her parts of My Best Friend, which was a duet after all, but to sing lead all the way through with Cassie only doing harmonies and back up was something she had never considered. Still, she couldn't deny the logic of the idea given the circumstances, not only that it was her words but also that it was her response to the song they had been working on.
"Sure. I can do that," she said and smiled.
"If you do the music, like a complete one eighty. I'm sure Duty can help you if you want him to."
It could be quite an interesting experiment to reverse their roles within the band and who knew what it might lead to in the future.

Andi nodded both in response to Ellie's suggestion agreeing that it could open them up to new approaches to writing songs.
"More like a group effort than Ellie carrying the weight of it on her own with Cassie adding the lyrics and vocals."

She then said that with what they had wasn't complete versions since Ellie had switched between bass and guitar between takes. She wanted to try adding some overdubs, with Ellie adding the instrument she wasn't playing on the take and perhaps with Cassie adding supporting keyboards at the same time.
"I've got a few ideas for some additional percussion I'd like to try out too," Dusty said and so the three of them were sent back to the sound room given a little while to discuss and coordinate the next stage of recording.

Ellie of course already had most of what she would do ready in her head as she would simply have to add what she had already played but on top of a take where she didn't play that particular instrument. Dusty showed a little of what he had in mind and when Cassie too was ready, after about fifteen minutes, they were ready to start recording.

Cassie nodded at the idea she should handle the music if Ellie was doing vocals. "Of course, babe," she said, leaning in to steal a quick kiss.

"I've been trying to tell her she could rock in the spotlight in a lead role." She said with a chuckle as she stroked Ellie's hair.

As they went over their plans for the overdubs and final touches, Cassie was feeling good about it, and suggested that they might also try out some new vocal harmony combinations.

Ellie actually blushed when Cassie stroked her hair saying she could rock the spotlight in a lead role.
"Careful I don't grab it and run for the hills," she said with a wink at Cassie and returned the quick kiss.
"Yea, I uhhh, I don't really know chords and stuff like that and drumming is really all I'm good at," Dusty said since Ellie had suggested he could help Cassie with the music.
"But sure. Whatever I can do to help. I can hum," he added and started doing just that as he strode up to the digital drum pad Ellie had brought asking her to show him the basics of how it worked.

The overdubs they recorded was amazing and as they listened back to them in the control room Ellie was like a kid in a toy shop on Christmas eve as Andi was once again giving her lessons in mixing and other tips and tricks.
"Just listen to this," Andi said and faded out the drums before the final chorus giving the song a radically different texture with just the electronic percussion which she pushed up and to the front where it became obvious how well it blended with the other instruments all on its own.
"And then push the drums back up again like this in time for the final chorus," she said after having left them silent for a few bars.
The effect was almost like it was a different song altogether when Cassie's vocals came back in
"It's really all about listening to each part on its own as well as together with the others, at the same time," she explained and even though her eyes grew big Ellie nodded as if she got exactly what Andi was talking about.

"Babe, if it means I get to watch you, by all means, run away with all the fame and glory." Cassie replied with a chortle.

"Dusty, trust me, your drumming is gonna be great for it. A good drum line is an excellent point to work off of." She said.

Watching Ellie and Andi absolutely geek out over the mixing table, Cassie found her mind wandering, and she found herself calling out a lighthearted "get a room, you two!"

That was followed almost immediately by a blush as she thought of the plans for the weekend; after all, wasn't the point of it for Ellie to "get a room" with Adrienne while Cassie watched? And there was a certain chemistry to Andi and Ellie bonding over music, and Cassie briefly found herself contemplating the idea of having Ellie seduce Andi ... Only to burst out laughing and shaking her head. The idea was ridiculous. And perhaps scandalous. Sleeping with the talent, after all, wasn't exactly good PR.

She quickly stifled her laughter, muttered a bashful "sorry," and excused herself to the bathroom in a rush. Regardless of how silly the idea of Andi and Ellie was, the thoughts of Adrienne and Ellie and the whole plan for the weekend had gotten Cassie surprisingly worked up despite being mainly tangential.

Ellie was entirely unaware of the thoughts going through Cassie's head even though she did notice the blush and the hint of embarrassment in her laughter. It was quite true though that she and Andi were starting to bond over the music but more so over the technical side of recording and mixing it. In fact she was so busy that she kind of lost track of time and had it not been for Dusty reminding them all that it was getting close to eight Ellie could probably have stayed all night picking and choosing from the different versions, learning how to edit together different versions, pick the verse from one version and attach the chorus from another, adding the solo from a third and a bridge from yet another into one smoothly flowing version that sounded nothing like either of the original version and yet as all of them. She had certainly found her calling and even if she had of course already planned on studying music in some form or other at university there was now no longer any doubt at all. Whether Funhouse Sweethearts made it big this was exactly what she wanted to do for the rest of her life.

Like the previous evening Ellie talked constantly about the recording session when she got back home and how she couldn't wait until the next time they were booked, how she intended for the band to have some of their works in progress finished enough to start recording, Not Your Average Teen Girl, It's sequel and the sequel to Talking to the Moon. Mentioning the latter she asked her mum if she too had known about Cassie's feelings to which Joan tilted her head to the side and looked at her daughter.
"Madison may have hinted at it some time ago after Cassie had come back home in a bit of a mood after you had had one of your sleepovers, but I wasn't entirely sure."
Ellie nodded. It seemed everyone had picked up on the clues but her.

That night as she had waved goodbye to Cassie through their bedroom windows and they had shared another video link mutual masturbation session Ellie put a title at the top of her notes for the song she would write to answer Talking to the Moon, The Way You Look at Me. The basic idea being that the recurring phrase: I never knew, How could I not ... would be followed by: ... see, the way You looked at Me and then at the end of the final chorus it would be: Now the way you look at me makes me the happiest girl. At the bottom of the growing lyrics she then wrote: I love you (whispered).

With two more days of school before the much anticipated weekend with Adrienne the trio decided to spend the evenings rehearsing and working on the three songs Ellie wanted to bring to their next studio sessions. While Not Your Average Teen Girl and The Way you Look at Me were relatively simple and reasonably short with NYATG clocking in at around 5 minutes and The Way You Look at Me at between 3:30 - 4 minutes the yet untitled sequel to NYATG had started to grow into a real monster with some versions of it approaching double digits.

Important Trigger Warning Post
Author's Note And Trigger Warning: The following section of this RP will ultimately contain fetishized transphobic content in the context of a consensual exploration of such taboo subject matter between characters who know and trust each other, with appropriate measures (safewords and established limits) in place to minimize the likelihood such a delicate and potentially traumatic situation will turn out badly. The slurs and terminology, as well as transphobia in general, are not endorsed by either player involved, and this particular scenario should be noted as being in the same vein as Consensual Non-Consent/CNC (rape play), as an exploration of dark and typically frowned-upon desires in a controlled environment.

For context of the upcoming scene, please start at this post and read through the next page, but in brief, Cassie is the one who first opened the possibility for discussion. She wants to explore this touchy subject matter.

When the scene is over, I will add another threadmark to bookend the scene so that it may be fully skipped by those who wish to avoid such content. Future scenes which may further follow in this vein will similarly be threadmarked for easy skipping.

Cassie had eventually disclosed to Ellie the nature of the thoughts that had sent her running from the mixing booth, that she had briefly contemplated the idea of Ellie and Andi actually getting a room and hooking up, admitting when she did that she knew it was a silly idea.

She had done her own work on the NYATG sequel that night after their virtual mutual masturbation session, refining the lyrics and finally tentatively titling it "First Day Out," a title she would float by Ellie and Dusty the next day.

She and Dusty had been going over their own ideas for the music for The Way You Look At Me the next day over those sessions, settling on a slow tempo start before shifting to a higher tempo after the first chorus. Again Dusty would be using the same trick of an emotive "heartbeat" drum line as he'd put in Talking To The Moon.

The real monster of the group, though, was First Day Out. Based as it was around her first day at school after coming out, with considerable detail around each major event of that day, plus a chorus (although a short one that Cassie was still debating keeping or cutting) the song, even in the shortest versions they did, pushed near seven minutes, the majority pushing past eight, some even around nine.

The day had finally come. Saturday evening, with Madison and Joan out of town for the weekend and Eric working late at the restaurant. Adrienne was due to arrive soon, and Ellie would likely be over any minute now.

Cassie had prepared a list of her expectations and limits, such as what slurs she wanted to be used in it, which ones she was open to trying out to see if she was okay with them, and which ones were absolute hard limits. The small pamphlet she had prepared (really just a couple of sheets of paper) also contained examples of what sort of angle the humiliation should take, the sort of creativity and intensity expected from whatever insults and such Ellie and Adrienne might use. She figured they would go over it first, before anything happened.

She had spent the time after she and Ellie had done their usual vlog to start getting ready, both physically and mentally. She was definitely nervous about it, though equally if not more excited and aroused. She knew it was going to be intense, but that was, in a way, part of the thrill of it. It was an area she wanted to explore. The trio had already agreed on safewords, which any of the three could invoke, and to have a debrief afterwards to talk about the session, good or bad. Sabrina had been notified of the plan and had assured Cassie she would be available for Cassie if an emergency session was needed.

They had started Saturday the way they always did by making their usual YouTube video, talking quite a bit about the charity event and their gig, the addition of a drummer (who sadly could not make an appearance that day but would be introduced to the fans soon enough), and about their first real studio recordings. They also promoted the videos of the aforementioned gig, both the music sections that had been edited into songs but also edited into a full length video. The Q&A sections had also been isolated into separate videos for those who did not want to sit through the entire full length video. This had all been done by the camera people at the school's AV club room.

It was obvious that they were both excited about the week that had passed and the video ran a little longer than usual. In fact it was almost twice as long as the average length but there was just so much to talk about, so much news to share.

After they had then had lunch together Ellie had gone back home to get ready for the evening. She had been debating her outfit all week and eventually decided to not make a big deal about it and ended up in purple jeans and a t-shirt with an image of Poppy printed on it. Underneath though she wore the lingerie set she had bought especially for the occasion. It was nothing extravagant or elaborate, just a bit more grown up and fancy than what she normally wore. She had not shown it to Cassie though, wanting it to be a nice surprise. She also took some extra time with her make up and even did her nails, fingers and toes in the colours of the rainbow flag, starting from the top on her pinkies with the thumbs sharing the blue and the purple. The toes were done in reverse order and she hoped that neither Cassie nor Adrienne would think it was a bit over the top.

They had agreed to all meet at Cassie's at seven and just as the last time they had had Adrienne over she arrived just as Ellie did and both of them knowing that they would soon know each other a lot more intimately they nodded at each other and stood side by side looking elsewhere when Cassie opened the door to them. Not because they were not both excited about the evening but they were also both very nervous. For Ellie it was perhaps easily understood as she didn't have much experience other than what she had shared with Cassie and a few awkward groping sessions with Keith but even Adrienne, who did have a bit more experience, seemed to be just as nervous about what the night had in store for them.

Cassie's own look was rather surprising. She had, after much thought, gone with a more masculinizing makeup look, even going so far as to have tried for a fake stubble or beard shadow look with the makeup, a binder to suppress the appearance of her breasts, and a slightly frilly pink and white dress.

"Hey, you two." She said with a smile as she opened the door, stepping back and welcoming them inside. She picked up the copies she'd printed of the list of her limits and preferences, offering them to the other girls. "So, I wrote up a bit of stuff on like what's okay, what I'm open to trying, and what's not. And I figured we should go over that first, maybe over a quick dinner?"

The sight of Cassie clearly having tried her best to look more like a bad crossdresser than the stunningly beautiful girl she was caught both Adrienne and Ellie off guard. Ellie only just barely recognised her girlfriend with the attempted beard-shadow and yet under the circumstances it all made perfect sense. Tonight was not only about Ellie's first experience with a vagina but also, and perhaps most significantly, about a degrading cuckolding of Cassie. It wasn't without some effort that Ellie managed to stop herself from giggling.

Adrienne of course was, as usual, presenting quite male in a short-sleeved blue button-down shirt and black chinos, a look that came quite natural to her.

The three of them stepped into the Claytons' kitchen where Cassie was reheating the dinner Eric had left for them. Ellie sat down in what had over time become her usual spot and Adrienne sat down next to her, both of them still unable to take their eyes off of the odd presentation of feminised masculinity that was Cassie.

The reaction Ellie and Adrienne gave got a smile from Cassie, and as they settled in, she nodded. "Go ahead. Laugh. It's supposed to look ridiculous and bad." She said. "I figured a bad look like this might make it easier for you two to mock and humiliate me. And it's kind of ... not all trans women get the opportunity I did to transition young. I kind of wanted to explore that 'what might have been' for me, if I were stuck with trying to transition with a body that had gone through male puberty."

After she brought the food over and set it down, she looked at the others. "So, for starters ... the gender-specific slurs that you can use. Three categories here. 'I want these used,' 'You can try these ones out,' and 'fuck no, don't even think about using these.' Let's start with the fuck no category. Simple enough, there's only one here, and yes, as you can probably guess, it's 'tranny.' Just ... no." She said.

"The ones you can try out that I'm open to experimenting with. 'Shemale,' 'dickgirl,' 'gurl' with a 'u,' 'ladyboy.' And the ones I particularly want you to use are mostly 'sissy' and 'trap.' Anything else you can think of that isn't listed there, go ahead and try it if you want. I'll give a safeword response of yellow or red if it hits wrong."

She looked at Ellie and Adrienne. "If there's anything you two have for limits or such, we can go over those as well as the rest of what I have."

When given permission to Ellie started to giggle.
"You do look absolutely ridiculous Love but also absolutely brilliant."
Adrienne nodded and agreed with an amused chuckle, adding that it was probably easier for her to present male than it would be for a guy to present female if they had gone through puberty as a male.
"Assuming of course they have a more modest chest than yours."
She winked at Cassie as she said this.

While eating the mac and cheese with spinach Cassie's dad had prepared for them. Ellie looked through the pages Cassie had handed them, nodding and shaking her head in turn while listening to Cassie elaborating on some of the slurs mentioned. There were certainly things on it she agreed with and when her girlfriend mention most wanting them to use sissy she looked up asking it that included sissy boy, biting her lip as it just felt wrong to even suggest Cassie was a boy. On the other hand Cassie had been born a boy, or at least been assigned male at birth. Whether Austin had ever really been a boy beyond strictly anatomical features she was not entirely sure of.

She also added that whether Cassie had added tranny to her hard no list she would never be able to utter the word aimed at anyone. It was perhaps one of the most degrading words she knew, and she had sadly heard kid, and even adults, use it behind Cassie's back before they moved.
"I've been thinking about how you might feel about us using terms like vagina-bearers for myself and Adrienne as a way of excluding and humiliating you for being AMAB, Not a Real Girl."
She made air quotes around Not a Real Girl as she, of course, realised it was a touchy subject considering Cassie's dysphoria. Adrienne nodded in agreement.

Cassie had chuckled as Ellie and Adrienne spoke. "Yeah, probably." She agreed. "This poor binder is doing its best, though."

At Ellie's request for clarification on if sissy boy was included under sissy as a term Cassie wanted used, she shrugged, noticing Ellie's slight discomfort about it. "I mean, you don't have to use that variation specifically. Sissy is the core part, the important bit. You don't have to say something like sissy boy if you don't want to. But sissy bitch, loser sissy, anything like that is okay. Get creative, build your insults off of those terms." She paused. "But I do feel ... if we're doing this, since so much of the hate can be focused on how trans women are just pretending" here she added air quotes, "to be women, I do feel like at least some allusions to that effect might be called for."

Ellie's plain refusal to use the term tranny got a nod. She had doubted Ellie would have used it even if Cassie had included it on the desired terms list. It was, after all, one of the worst and most degrading slurs for a (typically) transfemale person out there. "I never would have asked you to." She said solemnly. "Even knowing how you feel about me, that you wouldn't be able to mean it, I don't think I could take it. Not from you." She admitted.

At the next suggestion, she nodded. "Anything that emphasizes or suggests that I'm just pretending to be a woman, that there's some definite distinction, a boundary between being a man and a woman that I can't cross no matter how hard I try, is open. I kinda like the idea of using more feminine terms for my anatomy, like calling my dick things like a 'clitty' or 'sissy clit,' stuff like that. How do you ladies feel about that?"

She looked at Ellie. "I know you're worried about this, about me and how I will handle it. And how you're going to handle it. I know I'm asking for some things that are anathema to you, to your beliefs and personality. But I don't want you holding back or trying to spare my feelings. I want it to be intense, to push me. I need you to trust I can take it, and that I will let you know if something goes too far. But I also want you to be open and honest. If there is something you absolutely will not do because you sincerely do not feel comfortable doing it, just tell me, and we'll work around it. I don't want to hurt you by forcing you to do something that you don't think you can handle doing. Okay? I know I'm not the only one who could be badly affected by this."

Last edited:
"But like ... clitty is slang for clitoris," Adrienne corrected Cassie and glanced over at Ellie who nodded in agreement, and then back at Cassie.
"Although since the idea here is to make you feel inferiour for lacking a vagina it might work if me an Ellie called your penis, dick, whatever you prefer, a sissy clit while calling our own clitorises clittys, making a big deal about the difference."

They discussed the rules a bit more while eating, went over the safe words they had agreed on, green, yellow, red before Ellie stood up and stated to clear the table, rinsing the plates before putting everything into the dishwasher and the care with which she did it might seem like she was trying to delay what lay ahead, upstairs and perhaps she was.

Upstairs, before they entered Cassie's room she stopped and suggested a group hug, a huddle.
"Just remember I love you," she whispered to Cassie.
"More than anything, I love you."

Then as they stepped through the door, closing it behind them she grabbed Adrienne, turned her back at Cassie and pushed up on her toes to offer her lips to the slightly taller athlete.
"Kiss me," she said pushing herself forward as well, pressing her body against Adrienne's.
"The way only a woman can kiss a woman," she added and felt her body tingle with excitement at the sensation of Adrienne's strong, muscular body against her own.

Adrienne nodded and with one hand reaching down towards Ellie's jeans clad ass and the other finding the back of her head she leaned in and kissed her without any hesitation or apology. It was an intense kiss, and sloppy as Adrienne's tongue began to dance with Ellie's, sucking on it, nibbling at her bottom lip. Adrienne's hand of her ass tightened its grip, groping it passionately. The hand on the back of Ellie's head grabbed her hair and with swift confidence Ellie felt a thigh push between her legs and step by step pushing her towards the bed where she soon found herself on her back with Adrienne on top of her, kissing her, groping for her breasts and grinding her thigh demandingly into her crotch.

Last edited:
After Cassie agreed with Ellie and Adrienne that the latter had a point, they moved on to the rest of the discussion about the rules and expectations as they finished their dinners. There wasn't that much else to cover, just minor details.

As they cleaned up, Cassie could easily guess that perhaps Ellie was trying to delay what was to come, perhaps out of her own discomfort, perhaps out of concern for Cassie's well-being. Going upstairs, Cassie's heart was beating faster, a mix of trepidation, anticipation, and yes, arousal building as they neared the top.

When Ellie suggested the group hug, Cassie nodded. As Ellie whispered that she loved Cassie and to remember that, she nodded again. "I love you, too." She whispered back, giving Ellie a quick peck on the cheek.

Then they were in her room and the door was closed and Ellie was immediately moving into action, pulling Adrienne close and standing on her toes, asking to be kissed in the way only a woman could kiss a woman. Her cock twitched in arousal, and she bit her own lip in excitement as she watched Adrienne grant Ellie's request. And soon the two were very much aggressively going at the foreplay, and Cassie found one of her hands slipping down to pull up her dress and slide into her frilly panties, stroking her sissy clit slowly.

Deciding to try something to maybe move things along, she walked over to the two on the bed, trying to steal a feel of Ellie's breasts, only for Adrienne to grab her hand and break the kiss to glare at her. "Stay out of this, sissy. Why don't you go to the corner and stroke your sissy clit while you watch me show your girlfriend how much better a real vagina-bearer can please her than a limp little wannabe like you?"

Cassie withdrew her hand even as her little sissy clit twitched harder at the rebuke, a soft moan escaping her lips, looking at Ellie. "Babe, please, just a feel?" She pleaded, knowing that the answer would be no.

Last edited:
It was true, Adrienne kissed differently. Her kisses were more demanding and elaborate, like the tongue sucking, Ellie had never had that sort of kiss, not from Cassie, or any of the boys she had kissed, or been kissed by, before Cassie, not that they were many of them. Adrienne's kissing style was an entirely new experience to Ellie but she was sure it had nothing to do with gender, just that Adrienne was probably more dominant than anyone Ellie had been intimate with before. This was also made very obvious when she found herself on her back with Adrienne on top. The way she moved her body and the way her hands moved over Ellie's body also signalled this but Ellie had no complaints about it. She willingly parted her legs to let Adrienne grind into her crotch and grind herself against Ellie's leg. She pushed her breasts upwards for Adrienne to grope and fondle, a bit roughly perhaps but with a precision and skill that no boy had ever managed before. In fact even Cassie had never touched her breasts the way Adrienne did, which Ellie was sure had more to do with experience than with gender.

By the time Cassie involved herself by attempting to touch her breasts, Ellie felt her underwear starting to cling to her sex which was both warm and wet from the way Adrienne treated it.
"Yea, Real Girls only, Sissy" she said and gave Cassie's hand a quick slap as Adrienne pushed it away.
"Girls with real clittys," she elaborated as if had been unclear what she had meant.
"Real clittys and pussy."
She bit her lip and looked up at Cassie's face shaking her head in response to her girlfriend's plea.
"Not even a little," she vocalised the rejection of Babe, please, just a feel?
"Now be a good little Gurl and play with your sissy clit while Adrienne show me just how much better Real Girls are."
She then looked away from Cassie and offered her lips to Adrienne, pushing her breasts even further up as an offer while her hands slipped down to undo her jeans.

It was hard to describe how Cassie felt as Ellie joined in the play. On the one hand, the rejection, despite being planned and expected, stung, almost as much as the actual slap on her hand Ellie delivered. But on the other, it was hard to deny that it definitely pressed a button in Cassie's mind that just heightened her arousal. Each little barb, every little emphasis on what set Cassie apart as inferior to Adrienne, elicited a spike of both humiliation and pleasure from Cassie.

She moaned softly, then nodded reluctantly. "Yes, Mistress." She said, retreating a few feet, then dropping to her knees. She started stroking herself again, watching as Adrienne continued playing with Ellie's tits.

Adrienne slid one hand down Ellie's body, taking advantage of Ellie undoing her jeans to slide a hand over Ellie's panties. "I bet that little sissy gurl never got you this wet, did he?"

Cassie had indeed mentioned during the discussion ahead of time that misgendering was okay, even possibly encouraged, in this context, but she had underestimated just how much of an effect it would have on her. She moaned loudly as her sissy clit twitched harder, and she found herself surprisingly close to the edge, enough so that she had to stop stroking, not wanting to push herself into an orgasm so early in the activities.

"Not even close," Ellie said even if she wasn't sure whether it was true or not and pushed up against Adrienne's exploring hand, grinding he soaked panties against it.
"Look," Adrienne suddenly said.
"Look at that little sissy clit it's getting all excited. How cute. Maybe we should put on a little show and tease the sissy boy a bit."
Ellie nodded as she was pulled from the bed. Standing in front of Cassie with Adrienne behind her she looked at her girlfriend, at just how aroused she was from what had been said and done so far.

Adrienne then cupped Ellie's breasts from behind, groping them with that same precise roughness, pulling her t-shirt off to reveal the bra, giving the breasts another squeeze, leaning in to nibble at Ellie's neck her hands then moved down to the open jeans, slipped a hand inside not only the jeans but the panties as well, rubbing her fingers along Ellie's slippery slit, tapping them against her engorged clitoris before suddenly thrusting her middle-finger inside causing Ellie to gasp with pleasure.
"Oh fuck that feels good, deeper," she moaned and began to pull down her jeans, letting them drop to the floor so she could step out of them, now standing in just her underwear in front of Cassie being fingered by Adrienne.
"Best thing about fingering is that fingers don't go limp like sissy clits. They can go for as long as you need them to," Adrienne whispered into Ellie's ear but loud enough for Cassie to hear it.
Ellie replied with only a deep moan and leaning her head back against Adrienne's chest
"And they can make you cum much quicker too," Adrienne continued and using all her skills kept fingering Ellie's dripping wet pussy while rubbing the thumb muscle against her clitoris at the same time and almost as if choreographed to prove the point Adrienne was making Ellie thrust her hips forward and came, hard. The stain already visible on her panties grew and was soaked through with her orgasmic fluids.

Adrienne had to hold Ellie up as the orgasm shook her body and once it subsided se pushed Ellie back onto the bed, undid her shirt and took it off.
"And that's nothing compared to what a real woman's tongue can do to your tender little clitty," she said, glancing at Cassie and then focusing back on Ellie who was lying on the bed with her legs spread wide open for Adrienne to prove her point.

Cassie winced as she listened to Ellie claim that Adrienne got her far wetter than Cassie ever had, but it didn't stop her from masturbating more fervently once again, especially once Adrienne pointed out how excited the two were getting their cucked voyeur. Cassie dropped to her knees, biting her lower lip as she watched. The lingerie now on display was gorgeous, and Cassie couldn't help but imagine what it would be like wearing it herself, or being the one there fondling Ellie and having the chance to remove it herself.

As Adrienne fingered Ellie, all the while extolling the virtues of fingers over Cassie's sissy clit, Cassie moaned louder. Watching Adrienne bring Ellie to an earth-shattering orgasm that clearly would have brought her to her knees had Adrienne not physically held her up was enough to push Cassie over the edge, this time rather impressively actually managing to get something of an actual spurt of her thin, clear, watery cum rather than a dribble.

And then Adrienne was pushing Ellie onto the bed, speaking of how a real woman's tongue could do much better things to Ellie's clitty, and Cassie was moaning again, her sissy clit, having already started softening, stirring back to life. "Do it." She gasped. "Show my girlfriend how much better a real woman's tongue is. Make her cum like I never could, more than I ever could. Make her never want to let me touch her again."

Adrienne smirked, nodded, and then pulled Ellie's panties down, one hand on either of Ellie's thighs to hold them open as she leaned in to get started.

Adrienne did not have to be told twice, swiftly she disposed of Ellie's panties, exposing her neatly groomed patch of soft red pubes and tossed the creamy wet panties at Cassie, to smell, taste or if she wanted to wrap around her sissy clit, for encouragement. Then she pushed Ellie's legs apart again and dove in, her tongue exploring the already soaked open pink petals, finding every crease, moaning and savouring the salty tang with underlying notes of a fruity sweetness.

Ellie at first giggled a little at the idea of Adrienne going down on her, eating her out, making her cum again with her tongue but also at the breathless request from her girlfriend then as Adrienne's tongue began it's exploration she gasped breathlessly with pleasure. She had imagined it would be like when Cassie had done it but it was quite different and had Ellie at that point been able to analyse the difference she might have concluded that it had nothing to do with the differences in anatomy between her two lovers but with experience. With Cassie it had been the first time, for both of them, but Adrienne was quite a bit more experienced in the art of cunnilingus, though perhaps she did know her way around a vulva for having one herself, knew all the sensitive spots from having explored her own the way Ellie herself had.

"Oh fuck," Ellie cried out and grabbed on to Adrienne's short hair and wrapped her legs around her muscular toned body.
"So that's what it feels like when a real girl lick your pussy," she gasped and glanced over at Cassie with a smile and a wink.
"Yea," Adrienne mumbled, barely lifting her mouth off of Ellie's pussy.
"You can't make a pussy feel this good if you don't have one yourself," she added and then, rather than continuing to lick, wrapped her lips around Ellie's clit and began to suck on it which had Ellie arching her back and seemingly holding on to Adrienne's hair for dear life.
"Fucking holy fuck, I'm cumming," she cried out and closed her eyes as her body spasmed.

Cassie caught the panties in her hand, immediately bringing them to her nose and breathing deeply, eyes closing as she inhaled her girlfriend's scent, shuddering in delight. She moved the panties to her other hand, wrapping them around her hard little sissy clit and resuming stroking as she watched Adrienne go down on Ellie.

The comment from Ellie about what it was like having a real girl lick her pussy got a pathetic whimper and a protest that died on Cassie's lips. Adrienne's added remark got a nod.

"Eat her cunt like I never could. Show me how much better you are at making her cum." She panted, stroking herself. She had rarely tried bringing herself to orgasm multiple times in a row, and the panties only slightly eased the discomfort of her over sensitized appendage. But that discomfort was bizarrely arousing. As Ellie cried out that she was cumming, Cassie found herself dribbling again, her own cry of pleasure lost in Ellie's.

"Please, Mistress, may this little sissy cuckold bitch tongue your pussy while you eat my girlfriend out?" She asked with a whimper.

Last edited:
Adrienne and Ellie both ignored Cassie's breathless encouragement for Adrienne to show her just how much better she was at giving Ellie orgasms than she could ever hope to be for the simple reason that Adrienne, unlike Cassie, had a vagina herself, that she, unlike Cassie, had been born female. It wasn't until Cassie made her whimpering pathetic request that Adrienne looked up from pleasuring Ellie with her tongue and lips. There was a wetness around her mouth and on her chin, clear evidence of just how aroused he had made Ellie, how much pleasure she had given to Cassie's girlfriend. She looked at Cassie and as she did Ellie let out a soft whimper of disappointment that the source of her pleasure had suddenly disappeared and before Adrienne could respond to Cassie's request Ellie did, in a slightly annoyed tone.
"No. No you can't you can't tongue her pussy you pathetic sissy. This is for Real Girls only, girls with real clittys not that pathetic sissy clit you have," she said and while she knew that every word she spoke did hurt Cassie it also aroused her and just one glance into Cassie's eyes told her that her girlfriend felt the same way.
She then pushed Adrienne's head away from her pussy and with a mischievous smile winked at Cassie.
"Alright my turn now," she said and pushed Adrienne backwards onto the bed.
She then quickly undid and pulled down her jeans, leaving Adrienne to remove her shirt if she wanted to herself, and a smile spread across her face when she saw what Adrienne wore underneath the jeans, a pair of male boxer briefs that clung so perfectly to her crotch it was perhaps one of the most erotic sights Ellie had ever seen. She leaned her head in and drew in the scent of Adrienne's arousal, so different from the way Cassie's arousal smelled. It was stronger, more earthy.
"Fuck you smell so good," she moaned.
"Like how only a real girl's sex can smell."
She placed a kiss on the outline of Adrienne's vulva through the fabric and then began to slowly pull away the boxers. She was nervous, of course, as this would be the first time she tasted another girl's pussy and suddenly, as she looked, no stared, at Adrienne's neatly trimmed vulva, the parted lips open like petals of a flower, she realised that even though she had a vagina too and knew how to pleasure herself with fingers she had no real idea on how to go about pleasuring one with her lips and tongue.

Sure she had a very basic idea of what to do, knew the sensitive spots, but beyond that she was almost as lost as if she had had a cock in front of her, perhaps, for some strange reason, even more so. What she knew beyond that was what Adrienne had done to her and decided to simply mimic that, at least at first and so she poked her tongue against the folds around Adrienne's vaginal orifice and slowly dragged it up along the wet slit until it was firmly pressed against the clitoris which Ellie then realised was larger than her own. She gave it a kiss and smiling she looked up at Adrienne.
"Fuck this tastes so much better than a sissy clit."
She then glanced at Cassie to see how she reacted to the statement and added with a wink at her girlfriend: "I could get addicted to this."

Last edited:
The way they ignored her encouragement was both arousing and almost hurtful. On the one hand, the casual disregard for her feelings, the way she and her needs and desires were being treated as inferior, something to be ignored by the two girls born as such, was exactly part of the point. But on the other, it was radically different from what she had come to expect of hers and Ellie's relationship, and even knowing it was an act only partially reduced the sting.

Ellie's rebuke of her even wanting to eat Adrienne out caused Cassie to flinch at the tone, even if her expression and her eyes still conveyed the arousal she was feeling. She nodded in understanding, silent except for her whimpers of pleasure.

And then Ellie was switching positions, moving to start eating out Adrienne. The comments only intensified the situation in Cassie's mind, the war between the pain and humiliation on one side and the deep arousal on the other making itself worse.

She tried to give a reassuring smile as Ellie winked, but it was weak and forced, and she found herself unable to keep Ellie's gaze. She glanced down, averting her eyes and turning her head. Her stroking slowed, then stopped.

A moment later, she glanced back at Ellie. For a moment she said nothing, mind churning with indecision as she weighed the options. Finally, she opened her mouth, one word escaping her lips tentatively, barely loud enough to be heard.

"Yellow."

It felt almost like an admission of failure, even if it wasn't the full stop safe word, but the mid-level one. More than that, it felt selfish to Cassie to use it when Adrienne and Ellie were clearly getting into things. Cassie just knew that she needed a moment to breathe and collect herself. Her mind was chasing itself into knots, confused between arousal and hurt. It was a game, or supposed to be, but part of Cassie's mind seemed not to have gotten the memo. It would have been one thing just watching the two, or even if they had been focusing on some other differences in what made Adrienne better, such as her looks or her experience, but Cassie was now less certain she could handle the transphobic angle they had agreed upon.

Last edited:
There had been something in the way their eyes met just before Cassie looked away and Ellie turned her head back to Adrienne's pussy after having stated that she could get addicted to it, something painful. They were starting to get to her that much was for certain but it was what Cassie had wanted and also why they had agreed on the safe words.

With her face once ore deeply buried between Adrienne's strong muscular thighs Ellie missed the first cues that her girlfriend stopped touching herself. It wasn't until the word was actually spoken that Ellie realised what that look had meant, what it had meant when Cassie averted her eyes, and she stopped mid stroke, sat up on her knees and leaving Adrienne to let out one last moan followed by a disappointed sigh rushed off the bed to wrap her arms around her girlfriend. Adrienne was not not that much slower to follow, she just had to take a breath first to collect herself from the sensations of Ellie's tongue.

With the pause word in effect the game was also on pause and both girls reassured Cassie that she was no less a girl than they were, not in their minds at least and whoever really thought she was were simple, single-minded stupid people. There was nothing but love in that threeway hug.
"Talk to us," Ellie whispered.
"Vent to us. Let it all out."
She then kissed Cassie and to her surprise so did Adrienne which might perhaps be her way of showing just how much she saw Cassie as a real girl despite her anatomy because as she had told them both at some point in the last few weeks she had kissed only one boy in her life and never intended to kiss another.

Back
Top Bottom