Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star (DarkDreamer9110 x MsBloom)

Cassie was trying very much not to panic already. The thought of coming out was still daunting, and Ellie's unspoken question had been something she wanted to address later. Dealing with her complicated and sometimes fickle feelings towards her anatomy was not something she wanted to face right now.

She pulled up a list of other talking points they had planned to use, then started getting everything ready. Camera set up, editing program ready. "Okay, babe, we're ready. Intro and then the fade in with the music demo are queued up and ready. Whenever you're good."

Once Ellie confirmed, Cassie would start the sequence and it was time to get physical.

Last edited:
Ellie fiddled a little with her hair and then gave Cassie the thumbs up that she was ready. The demo of Down on Me started playing and Cassie then joined her on the bed. Knowing what was going to happen within seconds she bit her lip nervously, and yet she was probably less nervous than Cassie was, considering how they planned on ending the episode. Almost as if she was about to start a song she did a count in in her head and then leaned in to kiss Cassie. As their lips touched her hand moved up to gently touch the back of Cassie's head and then after an all too brief and quite chaste kiss she looked straight at the camera and announced to the entire world, or at least to the group of loyal followers who subscribed to their channel, that Cassie was now her girlfriend.

The short kiss was definitely going to get attention, and after a quick confirmation of Ellie's statement, they went through their usual routine.

Cassie was glad they weren't doing this live, as towards the end it took her a few takes before they had one that she was happy with.

It had been fairly simple. She had looked at the camera, then smirked. "Hey, everyone. So yeah, I'm a lesbian. Sorry, boys. But there's something else you all deserve to know. This would've come out eventually, so better to do this now."

A deep sigh as she braced herself. "I was assigned male at birth. I'm a transgender woman. I've known this since I was a kid. I started transitioning after eighth grade. Yes, my name is my legal one. We changed it when I started transitioning. Yes, these boobs are natural. No, it's none of your goddamn business what's in my pants, so don't ask."

"To any of my fans out there hiding, questioning yourselves, your gender, I know how hard it can be. I know the struggle. I know the world still has a hard time accepting transgender people. And I know how important it is for those of us who are out publicly and who are in the public eye to be the best representatives we can be. So here's my promise: I will not give up fighting for trans rights, I will do my best to further the cause, and I hope to hell I manage to not turn into someone who gives the trans community a bad name."

The recording done, she began editing the video, looking over at Ellie. "Hey, babe. About earlier ..." She reached over to take Ellie's hand, gently guiding it to her own crotch. "I didn't want to have to think about this until we got that video recorded. But ... With you, it's not so bad. I know you don't see anything wrong with it, and that you don't view it, or me, as male."

Apart from the kiss and declaration of love it was almost like any other episode they had made, except maybe that they touched each other a bit more, a hand on the others thigh or shoulder, they even shared the occasional tiny kiss. They talked about a few new releases but as usual Ellie also got a few minutes to talk about important women who had helped shape the history of pop/rock music and that day it was Martina Weymouth, bass player for the weird but highly influential Talking Heads.
"Take their perhaps most iconic song, Psycho Killer, and while the bass riff in itself is fairly simple it is almost impossible to imagine the song without it. All due respect to David Byrne and Jerry Harrisons guitars but it is Tina who drives the song with that simple yet steady bass line. Not to mention, of course, that she was kinda hot in that weird tomboy milfy way."

Ellie giggled a bit but soon turned serious again as it was time for the next big reveal, Cassie's coming out to the world and for that Ellie scooted over a little to give her girlfriend center stage and then once the cat was out of the bag she slipped back in and gave Cassie a tight hug and another kiss.
"I'm so proud of you," she whispered into Cassie's ear but still loud enough for the microphone to pick it up. Then turning to look right at the camera she concluded: "She's not your average teen girl. Remember where you hear it first."

Afterwards as they sat there side by side on the bed and Cassie started working on the editing right away, Ellie grabbed her own lap top to do put some finishing touches to their latest finished song Heart of a Dreamer when Cassie brought up their little moment of intimacy earlier. She felt a surge of something warm and fuzzy through her body as Cassie guided her hand to her crotch. She opened it and spread her fingers, gently running them over that smooth area which concealed Cassie's secret, well what was her secret but soon she got a bit braver, when Cassie said it was not so bad with her.
"Why would I see anything wrong with it. It is a part of you, you're a girl so how could it be male?"
She put her lap top to the side and leaned over to kiss Cassie while sliding her hand deeper between her legs.

Ellie saying how proud she was got Cassie blushing, and she had returned the kiss before their signing off.

She glanced over at Ellie as her girlfriend got braver with her hand. She shuddered, letting out a soft moan, as she felt the gentle sensation of Ellie's hand on her. She pouted at the next comment, eyes showing a moment of hurt as she pulled back, one hand grabbing Ellie's wrist and pulling her hand away for a moment. "Don't trivialize it." She said softly, her voice going cold. "You and I both know that the dysphoria from that thing is usually hard enough for me to deal with that it not being a problem is a big deal. Let alone actually feeling good. Because the world likes to act like genitals are inherently gendered. Because it's never felt right on me."

She released Ellie's wrist, her hands moving to undo her own jeans, revealing the small bulge in her panties as her cock twitched. She took Ellie's wrist again, guiding her hand to the bulge, which twitched at the sensation, and Cassie let out a soft gasp, smiling at Ellie. "See? It actually feels good to have you touching me."

There were clear tears starting to form in her eyes, and her expression changed again, to a glowing smile. "I want you to understand how much that means to me, that you can make me feel okay with this."

Last edited:
Ellie nodded and leaned her head against Cassie's shoulder. She would never trivialise Cassie's dysphoria from having a penis or for that matter the fact the in the eyes of the world in general that penis meant she was a boy, not a girl. Nothing could be further from the truth, or more ridiculous for that matter. Whether you were a boy or a girl, or anything in between, had nothing whatsoever to do with what was between your legs. And yet it seemed so much easier for those with female genitals to be accepted as boys than it was the other way around, and that was simply not fair. Cassie was, and as far as Ellie was concerned always been, a girl. It might perhaps not have been until around the start of puberty when she had started to talk about it as an issue and only three years ago since she had begun to transition with hormones and a legal change of her name but Cassie had always been a girl.
"You know I would never do that," she said and, encouraged by Cassie's admittance that it felt good, she started moving her hand over Cassie's bulge, caressing it more deliberately, rubbing her palm against it the way she often rubbed herself when she masturbated.
She wanted nothing more than to make Cassie feel as good as Cassie had made her feel the night before, in the bathroom and then later before they fell asleep. Reaching around her girlfriend with her free arm she ran the hand up her side to cup her left breast squeezing it gently while starting to kiss Cassie's neck, giving it the occasional nibble and lick as well.

Cassie had first started questioning herself at around 8, but that had been more in vague concepts that she didn't have the words to explain, and it hadn't been until she was around 10 before she had felt it getting worse and found the words to express her feelings. Her parents, thankfully, had listened and found a therapist who specialized in gender stuff. From there she had been placed on puberty blockers to buy her the time to consider her options and really evaluate her goals. But that had been more a formality than anything else. Cassie had known what she wanted, and when their families had moved was the perfect time to let Cassie start living as a girl and start her transition properly where nobody else would know she had been AMAB.

Ellie's words got a smile. "I know you wouldn't do that on purpose." She agreed. The truth was, dysphoria was complicated and unpredictable, and sometimes just someone saying something could exacerbate it. Other times it could be nearly nonexistent.

She purred as Ellie started massaging her breast, shifting to undo her jeans to give Ellie better access, revealing the semi-hard shape of her cock against her panties. She took a moment to look at it, then at Ellie, and nodded again, pulling it free to let Ellie touch it directly. "Go ahead. I want you to." She said.

Hearing Cassie purr encouraged Ellie to be even bolder. She placed her kisses further and further down on her girlfriend's neck while shifting her hand to slide up underneath Cassie t-shirt. Slowly, but not without a certain eager impatience she pushed the bra out of the way and found the naked skin of Cassie's breast in the palm of her hand. She let the fingers slowly move upwards gently caressing the stiffening nipple with each one. Her breath was already getting a bit heavier from the arousal of touching Cassie this way and from feeling the penis stiffen beneath her touch as well. Then as Cassie shifted to give Ellie better access to it Ellie let out a soft moan as she soon found her fingers against its bared skin. She would never have imagined there would be such a difference from touching it through the fabric of Cassie's jeans or her panties but there was.

Almost reluctantly separating her lips from the soft sensitive skin on Cassie's neck Ellie looked at her girlfriend, gave her a kiss and with a nod to confirm Cassie's permission she then adjusted herself until her face was close to the penis. She had of course seen it before The two of them had after all bathed and sometimes showered together since they were little This was however entirely different. She had never actually looked at it, at least not in the way she was looking at it now, with lust and desire. She licked her lips and hesitated slightly before running her tongue along the length of it, from the base all the way to the very top. She kissed the top, wrapped her lips around the very tip of it, as if she was having a first taste of an ice cream cone, except ice cream never made her cunt feel as wet and warm as Cassie's cock did.

Ellie's boldness in exploring Cassie's chest was expected; Cassie had no problems with that part oc her body and in fact absolutely loved playing with them or having them played with. Her moans and whimpers of pleasure were probably only more encouragement to her girlfriend.

Cassie's breath hitched as she felt Ellie's hand against her cock's bare skin, the sensation both pleasant and momentarily startling as she processed that this was the first time someone else had actually touched it in a sexual way, or almost at all. Even Cassie barely touched it unless she had to.

The semi-stiff rod was average at best and more realistically on the smaller side in length and width, and circumcised. When Ellie shifted position, Cassie was confused for a moment, and then her eyes widened as she understood what her girlfriend intended to do. She hadn't even considered that Ellie would just go for something like that ... and it hurt more than it should have that both she wasn't okay with that idea and that Ellie would just think it was okay to do oral since Cassie had given her permission to touch it.

One hand reached out, tangling itself in Ellie's hair as she moved to lick Cassie's cock, but not managing to stop her before the lick started, and then Cassie let out a sharp, ragged gasp as Ellie's tongue trailed up. Once Ellie had the tip in her mouth, however, Cassie pulled back just slightly on her hair, not enough to pull her lips off, but enough to make a small point as Cassie stared down at her with a momentary (and probably not well-conveyed) look of disapproval. "Easy, Ellie." She chuckled, then shook her head and added, in a much more firm tone, "Don't surprise me like that again. Seriously. I was not prepared for that. I didn't even consider you might ... I wasn't ..." she shook her head. "I wasn't even thinking about oral when I said you could touch it. That wasn't ..." she hesitated, then smiled wanly. "Just a miscommunication, I guess. But you can go ahead and continue now. Just ... slowly, carefully, okay? I don't ... this is terra incognita for me, so I can't just say what's okay and what's not."

Last edited:
Ellie felt Cassie's hand in her hair but mistook it for encouragement. Then as she felt Cassie pull back once she had her lips around the tip of her cock she let go and looked up at her girlfriend who was staring own at her with a look that was perhaps both shocked and disapproving, instinctively realising what Cassie was about to tell her. She had taken things too far too soon. She had literally blown it and perhaps done exactly what she had only seconds earlier promised Cassie she wouldn't. As Cassie spoke Ellie nodded and kept nodding, even when Cassie shook her head.
"I'm sorry," she said when Cassie hesitated and was quite prepared to continue what she had started, if Cassie didn't want it.
But then Cassie said she could just carefully and slowly.
"It's kind of uncharted territory for me too," she said with a relieved smile.
"We'll just have to explore it together right?"

She then rested her head on Cassie's hip and rather than resuming her attempt at oral stimulation she first lay there caressing and gently rubbing the cock. Long slow strokes, all the way from the shrunken testicles to the very top at first and then little by little focusing more and more on that point where it looks like the skin is attached to the head. She had read somewhere that it was the most sensitive part of the penis. At the same time her other hand found its way to the area behind the testicles massaging it in a firm circular motion.

She looked up at Cassie's face to see if she was enjoying it, if she approved or if there was anything she wanted to change.

Cassie smiled as Ellie apologized. "It's okay. Just a miscommunication. Not your fault." She assured her again.

As Ellie lay there, head almost in her lap, Cassie eased her grip, turning it into soft, gentle stroking of Ellie's hair. She just watched her girlfriend for a few minutes, studying her face and her actions. Slowly, she moved her free hand to each of Ellie's in turn. Gently taking the hand on her shaft, Cassie murmured, "Focus right here," guiding Ellie's thumb to a spot on the top of the shaft, right over the scar and slightly to the right of center. The hand behind her package massaging her perineum she adjusted as well, softly advising Ellie, "Try stroking it more from back to front than in circles," and then she chuckled. "Also, I may be kind of definitely really into butt stuff. Just saying."

"Like I was rubbing a clit you mean," Ellie said and finding the line behind the testicles, which was pretty much where Cassie's vagina would be once she had the affirmative surgery in a few years, she used the middle-finger to rub the perineum in the manner Cassie had suggested and much the same way she used to rub herself when wanting to focus on the clit alone.
She also followed Cassie's instructions at the other end of the cock and began using the same kind of method to rub it, back and forth rather than in circles, which when she was made aware of it made a lot more sense.

Ellie nodded, more to herself than to Cassie, when Cassie mentioned being into butt stuff. It did open up a few options Ellie had not really considered before but which also made a lot of sense given the circumstances. She looked up at her girlfriend to check if she was doing it right but also to give her a heads up that she was about to start using her tongue and lips, just not in the same way as she had before, at least not to start with.

Last edited:
Ellie's comparison got a chuckle from Cassie, and she shrugged. "I mean, I guess?" She said with a smile. "It's not like I can make a direct comparison."

The

As it became clear Ellie was checking in on the situation and had something in mind for proceeding, Cassie smiled again, nodding her approval. "Go ahead." She said. "I was just ... caught off guard earlier.

Ellie nodded again and lowered her head, shifted her position until her head was between Cassie's legs. She pulled the jeans off and let the panties follow to join them on the floor. There Cassie was all naked from the waist down, with the exception of her socks but who cared about those. Gently and carefully Ellie placed her hands on Cassie's thighs, parted them and pushed them upwards until Cassie had to lay down on her back, her ass now fully exposed to Ellie, those lovely round buttocks and between them the wrinkly pink sphincter. Ellie did hesitate momentarily. She could easily understand the reasoning of those who would consider what she was about to do dirty, even disgusting, but somehow Ellie didn't really care about that.

She wet her lips and, spreading Cassie's buttocks even further, leaned further in and poked her tongue softly against Cassie's anus. It did have a rather odd, slightly bitter, taste but it was in no way disgusting and she soon found herself pushing her tongue harder against the orifice with each lick, pushing it slightly more open with each time the tip of her tongue passed over it and soon she could poke her tongue into that tight orifice as if she was ... what? Tongue fucking her girlfriend.

As it became clear what Ellie wanted to do, Cassie chuckled, eagerly complying, and smiled. "So, yeah, this is kind of a fantasy come true." She said, nodding, looking down at Ellie between her spread, raised legs. "The thought of you rimming me, tongue fucking me ..." she trailed off, chuckling again, and soon that was replaced by soft moans and gasps. She reached down to put her other hand on Ellie's head as well, holding her loosely in place.

Ellie poked and licked at Cassie' anus, encouraged not only by her girlfriend's moans and gasps, her body's involuntary shakes and trembles but also by her hands on her head. Then, feeling a bit bolder and with Cassie's admission to being kind of definitely really into butt stuff already subject to exploration she decided to take it even further. She let her tongue wander away from Cassie's anus, now slick with saliva, and moved it the long way around the testicles while replacing it with the middle finger of her left hand. Little by little her tongue worked its way back to the cock and began to move slowly up along it. As she reached that spot along the circumcision scar Cassie had guided her fingers to before she looked back up at Cassie befor gently starting to push against the sphincter, indicating that she wanted to push her finger inside Cassie.

It was no surprise that Ellie wanted to go further, and Cassie was far more receptive to this course of exploration, and now that she knew that Ellie wanted to give her a blowjob, it was easier to just enjoy the pleasure, now that the initial shock and surprise had worn off. Maybe the anticipation of having her ass fingered (something she herself had done numerous times and definitely enjoyed) was helping, too. But either way, she found herself smiling and nodding as Ellie licked her cock and pressed her finger against the sphincter, taking a breath and focusing on relaxing the organ somewhat to make it easier.

"Go ahead, babe." She confirmed, making sure there was no doubt of her willingness.

Ellie pressed the tip of her tongue against the sensitive spot Cassie had indicated and pushed against the sphincter. It was perhaps a bit harder to penetrate than she had imagined but with Cassie relaxing the muscle and a bit of persistence Ellie soon found the first joint of her finger inside Cassie. She dribbled some saliva on the tip of Cassie's cock and slowly wrapped her lips back around it but rather than taking much more of it into her mouth she kept them there and began to make sucking motions around the glans. She didn't really have any intention of taking it much deeper than that. She wanted to treat is as much as a clitoris as possible and for that reason she also used her tongue to massage it. The finger though went deeper. The second joint went in as well and she began to slowly rotate the finger, pushing further almost all the way down to the third joint. Cassie's anal cavity was tight and she could feel it contract around her finger as she now also began to move it in an out, slowly pulling out until on the first joint was inside and pushing back in as deep as she could.

The combination of her ass being penetrated and Ellie's very focused attention to her cock's first couple of inches was an undoubtedly profoundly pleasurable experience for Cassie, and she managed to gasp out slow, labored guidance for Ellie to help her lover find her prostate. Cassie's own explorations to find alternative means of masturbation and orgasm had led her to discover that she found anal prostate stimulation to be most satisfying.

She had not previously explored the idea of both anal stimulation and any form of cock stimulation, but the combination had an interesting effect of slowly but steadily hardening her cock from the previous semi-hard state to a far stiffer, twitching and pulsing state as Ellie worked her magic.

Ellie followed Cassie's groaned instructions and when she found the spot about the length of a finger inside Cassie' anal cavity she was slightly surprised to find that it was basically in the same general position as the g-spot, only in a different cavity. As she began pressing and rubbing against the spot Cassie had eagerly indicated was the right one she used her thumb to press down more or less on the same spot from the outside. Of course she kept up her oral attention to her now almost fully erect cock as well and she was starting to pick up an unfamiliar taste as drops of precum had begun to leak into her mouth. It was perhaps not the best flavour she had ever tasted but it wasn't even half as bad as some of the more experienced girls at school had indicated with a roll of their eyes.

At the same time it was as if Cassie's pleasure was spreading down through Ellie's body as well. Her nipples were hard and she felt herself getting wet and warm. Her pussy was obviously quite affected by what she was doing to Cassie, or perhaps more by Cassie's reactions to what she was doing. Having Having no hands free to rub herself she temporarily slipped her lips off of Cassie's cock and with a low moan told her to do it for her.

It was a whole new experience to Cassie, feeling such positive feelings from her cock. The combined effect of this and the more familiar pleasure of the prostate massage was a whole new degree of pleasure, and Cassie was whimpering softly in pleasure, trembling and tingling. She nodded at Ellie's request, although she had to shift position awkwardly to get a better position to rub Ellie's pussy. Her hand set to work, thumb zeroing in on Ellie's clit as her fingers danced around the slit before slowly beginning to slide them in, flexing and drumming them against Ellie's walls.

Just as Ellie suspected that her fingers were the first to slide inside Cassie, other than her own of course and quite possibly a few carefully selected objects such as brush handles, candles, sharpies and in Ellie's case even a carrot (that was all before she bought a dildo online using her mum's credit card), the same was true for Cassie's fingers as they now slid into Ellie's pussy. Ellie let out a rather loud moan as Cassie's fingers went inside her and it was almost at that exact moment there was a knock on Ellie's door.
"Ellie Honey?"
It was Ellie's mum, as if it could have been anyone else knocking on Ellie's door on a Sunday morning.
"You alright?" asked Joan Spencer indicating that she had clearly heard a noise from her daughter's room that she had not expected, not with Cassie also being there.
"Uhhh ... Yea. Just ... Ummm ..."
In a slight panic Ellie pulled her fingers out of Cassie and sat up straight in her bed.
"We're just ummm ... doing some vocal practice."
It was of course far from convincing but it was the only thing that popper into her head that might possibly explain the noises they had both been making.

There was a pause outside as if her mum considered the explanation or possibly grinned from ear to ear at her daughter's poor little white lie. It was probably no more than a few seconds but to Ellie it felt like forever.
"Alright Honey. I just wanted to let you know I'm going to run a few errands and pick up lunch on the way. Is there anything in particular you two would like?"

Cassie's vocalizations as well had been growing louder, and when Ellie's mom knocked on the door, she froze, letting out a small yelp of discomfort as Ellie's fingers slipped out. Probably not good for the attempted deception, and Cassie breathed a soft sigh of relief as Mrs. Spencer seemed to be less than inclined to investigate further.

At the question, she glanced at Ellie for a moment, then chuckled. "Nah. We've got everything we need right here, Mrs. Spencer." She called back, hoping to hurry her along so the two girls could resume their explorations.

Ellie's face was bright red and she was breathing hard both from the arousal still lingering all through her body and from the embarrassment and shock of almost having been caught in flagrante but then as her mum's steps had vanished down the stairs and she had heard the car start she started giggling.
"That was close," she said after a few minutes of non stop giggles and bit down on her lower lip.
Still she could quite easily imagine a sit-down-talk with her mum.
"I think the proverbial cat is out of the box," she added with a nervous giggle.

Cassie's own giggles soon joined Ellie's, the classic stress response after something like that. She nodded, breathing heavily as she struggled to catch her breath. "Yeah, there's no way she's not telling my parents." She agreed, chuckling. "But seriously, what're they gonna say? We both know all the usual health stuff, I can't get you pregnant, neither of us has an STD, where's the problem? That we might hurt each other too much? We've grown up together. We're perfect for each other. I know you like I know myself."

She smiled. "And, honestly, I want to at least try us. Even if it doesn't work out, I know we'll always be friends. You're not worth losing."

Back
Top Bottom