Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star (DarkDreamer9110 x MsBloom)

Ellie hadn't even considered whether or not it might have been possible for Cassie to get her pregnant but of course it made sense since Cassie had been on Estrogen for years now. Not that she thought there might be any risk of it anyway because she simply couldn't imagine Cassie ever using her cock to penetrate her. Sure she had certainly enjoyed a subtle, soft blowjob but that was a far cry from anything even resembling her giving Ellie any sort of penetrative sex.
"And besides we are both of consenting age so yea, what can they do. Stop us from seeing each other?"
Ellie letting out a snorting giggle and rolled her eyes.
"Good luck with that right?"

It was certainly true. They were perfect for each other and even though there were so many stories buzzing around about friendships that had been forever ruined by sex Ellie was just as certain as Cassie was that whether they worked as a couple or not they would always be friends. Whether it would be as a couple or as BFF:s Ellie could still imagine herself and Cassie growing old together.
"Mum might perhaps be a bit disappointed at the thought of never having any grandchildren to spoil down the years. I assume your parents have already made their peace with that thought."
She fell silent for a few seconds rather baffled at what she had said. She was 17 and shouldn't even be thinking about children fro at least a few years yet. Still the next words out of her mouth did continue that train of thought.
"We could always adopt I suppose, or maybe I dunno, IVF.. That way at least one of of us ..."
She stopped herself. They were 17 and had not even been a couple for a full day yet. It was far too early to think that far ahead.

She took a deep breath and leaned in close to Cassie's face, placing a gentle kiss on her lips.
"I've got a dildo in my closet. I mean, if you want to try it."
Now that they were definitely alone they could perhaps try something a bit more advanced.

Having never actually gone through a testosterone-driven puberty, Cassie was naturally sterile, and indeed even if that weren't the case, she was unlikely to ever be penetrating Cassie vaginally with it.

Cassie chuckled. "They could try. But I doubt they'd be able to stop us without putting us under actual house arrest."

She nodded again at Ellie's comments about how they could adopt or use IVF. "I was always planning to adopt if I ever wanted kids. Or marry a single parent." She agreed. "But I don't even want to think about kids right now."

Ellie's next suggestion got a smile. "Oh, do you now?" She asked teasingly. "I wouldn't object to that."

"Or move one of us to the East Coast but that would only delay us becoming us."

"Oh I do," Ellie said with some excitement and literally jumped off the bed and reached for the top shelf in her closet which would give Cassie quite the view of her shapely ass and legs as stretched them. The view would only last a few seconds before Ellie turned back around, now holding a rather realistically shaped pink dildo against her crotch as if to indicate it was a cock.
"It's got a vibrator too," she said with an excited giggle.
The truth though was that she hadn't been using it all that much on herself.
"Now get on your knees and get over here. I want you to suck on it before I fuck you."

Cassie chuckled. "Babe, they'd have to take my car away to stop me. And even if they did, I'd steal a car and drive nonstop back to you." She said.

The brief view of Ellie's ass, soon replaced by the view of Ellie holding the dildo in place, had Cassie smirking in delight. "You look hot with a dick." She quipped, climbing off the bed and moving over on all fours to reach Ellie, settling in to rest on her knees in front of Ellie, staring at the dildo before looking up to Ellie and licking her lips. "So, do you just want me to suck it, or do you want to make me suck it?" She said in a sultry voice.

Last edited:
Ellie smiled as Cassie actually did as she had told her.
"I do don't I," she agreed and in the back of her head the thought of a strap on had begun to take root.
It would free her hands for one but also give a more ... masculine? ... experience of actually fucking Cassie.
"I want you to want to suck it," she then added in response to Cassie's seductively suggestive question.
"I want you to show me how much you'd love giving me pleasure if I was a boy instead."
A she declared this she held the dildo with just one hand and let the other hand run softly through Cassie's hair, gently slapped the dildo on Cassie's lips, poked lightly at them.
"I think I would like that like a lot," she said and winked down at her girlfriend.
"Who knows I might like being a boy more than a girl."
This was added with a giggle to suggest that it wasn't exactly meant the way it was said but more to suggest that Ellie might like being the one who, using a dildo, did the actual fucking, that she might like being the one in charge. Maybe it was a thought that had been awakened by Cassie's statement the night before about wanting to worship Ellie's body, maybe it had always been there without Ellie being aware of it.

Cassie smirked, chuckling. "If you were a boy, I'd be incredibly turned off. But a woman with a dick, even just a plastic one ..." she trailed off, licking her lips. "Delectable."

She leaned forward, lips wrapping around the pink plastic shaft, taking in the head and slurping on it, tongue swirling over the surface as she gazed up at Ellie. She pulled back slightly, then bobbed back down along it, purring as she did so, one hand moving to stroke along the shaft.

"Well I don't intend to ever be anything but that," Ellie replied with a similar smirk and then watched as Cassie wrapped her soft full lips around the tip of the dildo.
It might perhaps be that she couldn't really feel anything, at least not physically, except maybe a light rubbing against her clit but physical sensation aside Ellie felt an emotional pleasure surging through her body and let out a soft moan as Cassie quite obviously enjoyed sucking her silicone cock and it was that sight, that pleasure and passion which caused pleasure in Ellie. She barely dared to imagine what she would feel once she pushed the dildo inside her girlfriend and turned the vibrator on.

Using her free hand she caressed Cassie's hair and gently pushed it down on the dildo but for the most part she allowed Cassie to do whatever she pleased with the dildo and just enjoyed the sight and the situation.
"Now lick me," Ellie then said and took away the dildo, which was now slick with saliva, and instead pushed her face into her crotch.

A chuckle arose from Cassie. "And you don't need to be anything but." She said.

Cassie relished the gentle, guiding hand Ellie had on her head. The encouragement was not forceful, but it was clear what Ellie wanted. She pouted playfully as Ellie pulled the dildo away, then smirked and nodded, setting to work slowly, lavishing Ellie's pussy with her tongue. Gradually she would intensify and accelerate her affections, tongue probing into Ellie, swirling around her clit, dancing in and out eagerly and passionately.

"Easy," Ellie said as Cassie began working her tongue all over her pussy and then began to give her little hints on how to do it.

Sunday morning Ellie woke up alone in her bed. Cassie had gone home for the night. She opened her curtains and looked across the fence at Cassie's window with a sigh, so close yet so far away. She sent her girlfriend a good morning text and then showered, got dressed and sat down to lay down some basic tracks for the new song they had played in the background at the fade in of their latest video, just some guiding rhythm tracks but her mind was elsewhere. The Claytons were coming over for dinner and both she and Cassie had their suspicions as to why. Not that it was uncommon for the two families to have each other over for the occasional dinner or barbecue but in this case it was probably to sit them down and have The Talk. Ellie's mum had of course already har The Talk with her years ago about birds, bees and boys, that wasn't The Talk they would have over dinner that evening. That Talk would be about Cassie and Ellie specifically, about rules and restrictions. Ellie's mum had suggested as much when she had suggested that perhaps the two should sleep in their respective beds that night. She had of course also suggested that she was happy they had found each other as more than friends. She just knew it would be quite embarrassing, the very idea that her mum and Cassie's parents knew they were having sex was embarrassing enough but to have to talk about it, or rather listen to their parents talk about it was simply mortifying.

Cassie had already dealt with The Talk about the birds and the bees, of course, and after she had returned home, she had had another Talk with her parents about her coming out in the vlog and how to deal with that.

Nevertheless, this dinner was obviously Serious Business about the relationship between the two girls. Not that Cassie or Ellie saw a problem. Or intended to abide by any restrictions.

As Cassie awoke, she smiled, knowing that they would get through whatever was to come.

As she opened up the curtains, she smiled as she saw Ellie across the way, then chuckled, lifting up her long pajama shirt to flash Ellie for a moment before blowing her a kiss.

Cassie had, of course, related the story of how she and Ellie had become an item to her parents, and had been met with boh praise for her swift action and a warning that just because Ellie had responded as she had, it didn't mean the feelings were real and not just a stress response.

She ended up selecting a fairly conservative outfit, jeans and a T-shirt, for the dinner, before she and her parents headed over.

Ellie had of course flashed Cassie back and as she did a silly grin spread across her face.

For the most part of the day Ellie had been lazing around in sweat shorts and a tank top that left parts of her belly on display without a bra underneath but as mum called up that dinner was about ready and they Clayton's would arrive in less than half an hour she put on a bra and changed into something a bit less casual, slim fit black jeans and a knitted multi-coloured sweater. She was as excited as she was nervous almost as if it was that special occasion when she was to meet her girlfriend's parents for the first time, even though she had known Mr and Mrs Clayton for almost as long as she had known Cassie. She had exchanged texts with Cassie all day about what they might expect and as she came down the stairs at the very moment the door bell rang she rushed down the last half of the stairs two steps at the time and beat her mum to the door.

As she opened the door she had a big, almost silly smile on her face, and almost threw herself into Cassie's arms.
"Hi there gorgeous," she said and only just realised the three pair of eyes, her mum's and Cassie's parents', watching them before kissing her.
Suddenly she felt very self-conscious and the intended passionate kiss with tongue and all ended up as just a peck on the cheek.

The excited embrace of Ellie surprised Cassie, and she had been about to go for a kiss as well when Ellie's expression brought her to the same realization. The sudden reduction of their intimacy under scrutiny got her to pout, and she fixed the three adults with a brief gaze as she reached up to grasp Ellie's sweater just below the collar and aggressively pulled Ellie closer again, planting a firm but relatively tame proper kiss on the lips, then separated with exaggerated reluctance before nodding at Ellie. "Hey, babe." She said, then looked at the adults again, . "Shall we?" She said, gesturing inside the house.

She didn't miss the chuckle her parents shared, or the bemused whisper between them from her mother. "She's definitely not shy about it."

As they headed inside, the pleasant greetings were done, lots of hugs and "good evenings" exchanged, and they headed to the dining room.

The atmosphere of the dinner was surprisingly rather jovial, despite presumably none of the five being unaware of the clear true intention of the dinner. Cassie and Ellie had both figured it probably wasn't going to be anything draconian; none of their parents had ever seemed to be particularly prone to overreacting. And the Claytons were, in truth, not surprised at the development or particularly concerned. Nevertheless, the "Dating Rules" Talk was a sensible course of action, and better to have all five of them there just to make sure they were all on the same page right off the bat.

Last edited:
After having been pulled in for a proper kiss by Cassie Ellie giggled with a big smile on her face. Anyone could see just how happy she was, how much in love she was and as Cassie suggested they go inside she took her girlfriend's hand and walked her inside. The touch of their palms was almost electric. They'd held hands before, many times, over the years, as BFFs but everything was different now. She could feel the tingle of excitement from holding Cassie's hand all through her body.

Through dinner the two of them sat next to each other with Cassie's parents across the table and Ellie's mum at the head between Ellie and Mrs Clayton. Ellie's and Cassie's feet were constantly touching, as if still holding hands but with their feet instead. The general atmosphere was light and conversation ranged from the girls' music and how they were reaching more and more followers through their various online platforms. Six songs they had out there now and they were of course working on more. They also talked about Ellie's mum being up for a promotion at the publishing company where she worked as an editor and how the Claytons' had started looking at trading in their old car for a new one and possibly, just possibly, letting Cassie inherit their old one. None of them mentioned the girls' new relationship, nor the aftermath of their junior prom.

The food was delicious, Ellie's mum had made a shepherds pie with roasted vegetables on the side and even though she was generally a minor disaster in the kitchen Ellie had actually helped by making a simple salad from tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers. It was all in all a very pleasant dinner and even though the reason for it still lingered in the back of Ellie's mind she began to relax more and more the closer it got to coffee, dessert and the talk. She felt that while it would of course still be embarrassing the adults seemed fine with her and Cassie now being a couple. It wouldn't be as bad perhaps as she had imagined it when she woke up that morning.

As all three of the Claytons retreated back into the living room Mrs Spencer asked Ellie to stay behind to help with the last preparations for dessert.
"I've always known there was something between the two of you but I would never have imagined this," Mrs Spencer said in a light tone and with a smile on her face as she began to prepare the coffee.
"You girls are so cute together, and you always have been," she added and Ellie nodded slightly embarrassed.
"What can I say mum, she makes me happy, like happier than I've ever been before."

About fifteen minutes later Ellie and her mum entered the living room each carrying a tray with slices of pecan pie topped with whipped vanilla ice cream, a pot of coffee and five cups. A few more minutes were spent on serving and after a few comments about the dessert a silence settle around the coffee table. It was time, the elephant in the room was blowing its trunk like a trumpet.

Cassie glanced around, smiling as she settled next to Ellie. "Okay. So. We all know what this is about. Ellie and I are a couple now. We got together after prom. After Keith decided he wasn't taking no for an answer from her. And I don't intend to break up with her. Ever. Mom, you know I told you about my feelings for her a while back. So this isn't new. I love her. But we're still teens under your roofs. We get it if there are new rules. But don't try to separate us. I'm not saying you will, but I just want to be clear that that wouldn't stop us." She said.

Madison Clayton spoke. "Honey, of course we wouldn't try to stop you from being with someone who makes you happy." She said.

Eric Clayton nodded. "We already talked with Joan about this, and we have some basic rules already discussed. Joan, if you would?"

Hearing Cassie say that she had talked to her mum about having feelings for her a while back, before the prom incident that brought them together, too Ellie by some surprise. Just how long had Cassie had romantic feelings towards her and why had she not picked up on them. Why had Cassie never said anything. Perhaps she had tried to but Ellie simply hadn't picked up on it. After all their BFF relationship had always been quite intimate and it wasn't uncommon for them to spoon each other during sleepovers or for Ellie so fall asleep with her head on Cassie's chest. They had greeted each other with hugs and kisses for years now.

She took Cassie's hand and looked curiously at her, tilting her head to the side the way she always did when asking Cassie an obvious question that didn't need to be put into words. She then looked from parent to parent as they spoke, making a minor face of embarrassment as Cassie's dad said that they had already talked to her mum about rules. Lastly her eyes landed on her mum.
"Yea. Please. If you would Mum," she said and now rested her head against Cassie's shoulder.
The comment might perhaps have come off as a sarcasm but really she was just trying to speed things along to get the embarrassment over with as quickly as possible so she could take Cassie upstairs.

"As Eric says, we have talked about it and your parents has informed me that your hormone treatments means that there is no risk of you getting Ellie pregnant," said Joan Spencer and looked at Cassie.
"That saves us the talk about being careful and using protection and all of that. I just wish I had known before I bought a big pack of them for you."
Joan smiled reassuringly at Cassie and then at Ellie.
"I want nothing more than for my little girl to be happy. The thought of trying to separate you never occurred to us, perhaps because we all know just how stubborn you both can be and that it would most likely have the exact opposite effect. However, as Cassie so eloquently put it, you are both still teenagers living under our roofs so yes there will be rules."
Joan took a deep breath and a sip of her coffee.
"The first and perhaps most important rule is No sleepovers on school nights. I know we have tried to enforce that rule before for different reasons but your relationship means that it is no longer negotiable. Sunday through Thursday you each sleep in your own bed. Fridays and Saturdays you can sleep together, either here or at the Clayton's."
Joan made another brief pause to let the rule sink in and to see how the girls took it. It was after all as she had said not an entirely new rule but it had always been negotiable up to this point and not very strictly enforced.
"The second rule is that, even if both I and Madison and Eric respect your privacy by knocking before we enter your rooms, you hang a sock or something on the handle to signal that you are busy, much the way you do when laying down vocal tracks for your songs. This is as much for your sake as it is for ours and will save all of us a lot of potential embarrassment."
Joan now looked at her daughter specifically.
"You do remember that time you came home early from school because you were sick and well ... needless to say, and without going into details, it was quite an embarrassment for the both of us when you simply walked into my bedroom that afternoon."

Ellie nodded and even though her face was already a bit flushed from embarrassment she blushed even more, and turned her eyes away from Joan, at being reminded of having walked in on her mum with her boyfriend having sex some years ago. It was after that Joan had started to use the same kind of signal she had just suggested the girls too should use to avoid further embarrassment.
"That's about it," Joan concluded after giving her daughter some time to recover.
"Unless you have anything else you'd like to add," she said and looked at Madison and Eric in turn.

Cassie smiled back at Ellie, squeezing her hand gently and mouthing the word "later." She figured that now wasn't the time to talk about that.

She chuckled at Mrs Spencer's comment about protection. "I mean, just because we don't need them for that reason doesn't mean there's no use we could have for them. Extra safety with cleanliness and such." She said.

The announcement that the "no school night sleepovers" rule was now going to be enforced and was non-negotiable got a nod from Cassie. It was sensible enough.

The requirement of leaving a sock on the door or another signal that they were "busy" got another nod.

"Those are reasonable enough." She agreed.

Eric nodded. "Excellent. And just to be clear, Madison and I expect you girls to be back in your respective homes by 10 on school nights."

Cassie nodded again. "Sure thing." She agreed.

Madison smiled. "And tomorrow morning, I'm going to be going to the school to talk to them now that you've come out publicly, to make sure they understand how we expect them to handle any ... incidents other students cause you, Cassie."

Another nod. "I know. I appreciate it, Mom." She agreed. "So, is that everything?"

Eric and Madison exchanged a glance, then nodded. "We believe so. You girls can go." Madison confirmed.

Taking Ellie's hand Cassie nodded. "Thanks. See ya later." She said, pulling Ellie along and upstairs.

They had uploaded the vlog yesterday evening, and Cassie had been hesitant to read the comments without Ellie around, uncertain of what the reaction would be. So hopefully it would be easier with Ellie there when they went over the inevitable transphobic responses that would come in with the positive ones.

"That was so embarrassing," Ellie complained when they got to her room and rolled her eyes.
"Mum really knows how to drive it home doesn't she?"
Ellie had of course told Cassie about the incident her mum had referred to when explaining that the sock on the door was for their sake as well as for the parents' sake when it happened and sure they had giggled about it, about how Ellie was forever scarred by the experience, about how yucky it was to even think about parents actually having sex. She had to admit though that the sock thing had helped. It was of course bad enough to know what it meant but much less so than to accidentally have to watch your mum bounce up and down on top of her boyfriend. It had been a while though since there had last been a sock on Mrs Spencer's door, since last there had been a man in their home trying to act like some sort of substitute father figure for Ellie.
"But it could have been worse," she then said and before Cassie had a chance to log on to their channel to read the comments Ellie pushed her onto the bed and started kissing her, running her hands all over her body.
It was something she had longed to do ever since the door bell rang.

They made out for maybe fifteen minutes but it didn't go beyond over the clothes stuff.
"Now shall we see just how bad, or good, it is?" she said as she sat up and straightened her sweater.
She reached for the lap top and leaned up against the headboard of her bed, placing the lap top in her lap. There were a lot more comments than they usually got after just a day. Then again they had dropped two huge bombs on their followers so it was to be expected.

There were of course congratulations to them now being a couple and supportive comments about Cassie's coming out but there were also quite a lot of negativity, a lot of haters commenting on both them being a couple and on Cassie's coming out. There was one in particular that caught Ellie's attention because she was dead sure that it was from Keith: I should have known you were a fucking cock-teasing dyke, followed by a row of vomiting emojis and turds. which was then followed by: I bet the sissy bitch can't even get it up. At least he didn't resort to threats.

The brief makeout session was great stress relief, and Cassie appreciated it before getting into the comments. Fortunately, most were supportive, and that support seemed to extend to pouncing on people posting negative things.

When Ellie pointed out the comment from definitely Keith, Cassie stared at it for a second, then burst out laughing, shaking her head. "Typical guy, thinking an accusation of impotence is such an insult." She said.

She typed out a few possible responses, showing them to Ellie for her approval:

1. "At least I get laid, incel."

2. "It's called a dildo. Want a personal demonstration on your ass?"

3. "Funny thing about emasculating insults: they don't work on me; I'm not a man."

4. "Your mother can attest to the contrary. Your father, too."

5. "Hey, if it isn't the guy who's balls I kicked into his throat for not taking no for an answer from Ellie."

She looked at Ellie. "Or we can wait for him to be an asshole at school. Assuming he hasn't been suspended or expelled or arrested for that incident."

Ellie read through Cassie's suggestions and giggled at most of them. She liked the third best because it was so true and really drove home the point Cassie had made that it was such a guy thing to use an accusation of impotence as an insult and to a girl nonetheless, even if said girl actually had boy parts i didn't matter much either way. At the same time she didn't really want to stir things up because of who the most likely hater was. It was a bit too close to home.
"Yea I think we should probably wait and see what, if anything, he does tomorrow at school. I don't really think he has the balls to try anything."
She giggled a little and added: "Not after what you did to him."
She then swiftly scrolled past the comment and focused on some of the more positive that praised Cassie for being brave coming out like that.
"Y'know ... maybe we should finish that song we've been working on about coming out," she said.
"And make it big like ... I dunno ... go all in with it, full orchestral score and the works."

Last edited:
Cassie smirked at Ellie's comment about Keith not having the balls after what Cassie had done, her own chuckle adding to it. "We can hope, right?"

The more positive comments were good to see, and Cassie nodded as Ellie spoke about their pet project. "Definitely. We really should. I think we're almost at a good point with the lyrics to start putting music to it. And definitely. Let's make it totally fucking epic."

"Totally fucking epic," Ellie agreed and with a giggle she admitted that she already had some ideas.
"I mean like, imagine Lady Gaga doing something like I dunno ... that Queen song ... Bohemian Rhapsody. Six fucking minutes of absolute epicness."
She smiled from ear to ear as she imagined exactly what she had suggested. She knew that Cassie had the vocal ability for it. The Bridge and final chorus of Heart of a Dreamer proved as much and even then Cassie wasn't really giving it all she had.
"Except, of course, instead of it being about some guy on death row it'll be about trans pride."

Cassie chuckled. "Wait, Bohemian Rhapsody is actually about something? I thought it was just six fucking minutes of epic nonsense." She said, nodding. She definitely had the vocal ability for it, and had practiced with other styles as well, so she wasn't inexperienced with her flexibility.

"Something that the community can latch onto. Some much-needed representation they're happy to have. Something that becomes iconic. A trans anthem, like YMCA was taken as a gay anthem way back when." She agreed vigorously. "I know we can do it."

"Well the middle section with all the operatic vocals is basically that, epic nonsense, but the rest is about the narrator saying goodbye to his family and even though he doesn't really want to die he has to face the truth. Some even suggest that it's all a metaphor for Freddie coming out and that it is addressed to his partner Mary. Like when he sings about having killed a man that man is the straight version of himself."
Ellie made air quotes around the word straight.
"It wasn't like he could've come right out with it back in the day so he had to make it a metaphor."

"Exactly like that yea. A fucking iconic anthem," Ellie agreed.
She got up from the bed and sat down at the keyboard. She started playing a few simple chords little by little adding major sevenths and minor sixths as well as diminished chords to building it up to something rather complex with epic potential.
"And that's just an idea for like the first part," she explained.
"Then there will be drums, bass and guitar of course and like I dunno a horn section, strings, or maybe not. The trick will be to not overdo it right."

Last edited:
Cassie smiled, watching Ellie lovingly as the other girl got to work. She listened to the keyboard section Ellie was putting together with a critical ear, nodding as it built up. When Ellie finished the piece, Cassie nodded again. "Love it. I definitely think we're gonna have to mix and match to figure out which instruments work best, though. Gotta see how the lyrics and different sections interact. But that's a perfect place to start." She agreed.

The evening passed with them trying out some various combinations of lyric takes they had previously recorded with different musical accompaniments, finding which vocal and instrumental tones melded best to begin to get the skeleton and muscle of the song.

An exaggeratedly affectionate parting later as Cassie reluctantly headed home ended the night, with Cassie focusing on being ready to face the uncertainty of her reception at school. She had confirmed earlier through social media that the news had indeed started circulating through her peers (or rather, a text from her mom had confirmed it, saying of the actual overall opinion that Cassie definitely had support among her peers, "even if a few bigots are being very vocal.")

The next day, she and Ellie were heading to school together, and as Cassie met Ellie outside, she smiled. "Hey, pretty lady," she said, pulling Ellie close and kissing her deeply before parting and nodding to the spot her mom's car usually occupied, currently empty.

"Mom was insistent on heading up first, just to be sure she could get a chance to talk to the faculty early." She said as she headed to her car, opening the passenger door for Ellie and then getting in herself.

Ellie was already toying with different instrumentations in her head as Cassie pointed it out, strings, a woodwind section, or just plain guitar, bass, drums and some kind of organ. There was still much that could be done without going over the top. She was also toying with the dynamics of the song, going from subtle and quiet to more rock styled parts. She tried out a few riffs on both guitar and bass with Cassie singing different parts of the lyrics. She also did a brief solo part where she simply recited the names of some famous transgendered people: Laura Jane Grace – Caitlyn Jenner – Holly Woodlawn – Jackie Curtis – Candy Darling – Anhoni – Laverne Cox – Kim Petras – Elliot Page , all of which had transitioned from male to female except for Elliot Page. She suggested it might be used for a bridge before the final chorus.
"And of course you can add names too," she said and then as her mum's knock on the door reminded them both that time didn't stop just because they were deeply immersed in their music she got up and hugged Cassie tightly, kissed her passionately.
Their goodbye dragged on for a while, even though they would be together again the next morning to face the proverbial music at school.

In the morning the first thing she did was to roll up her blinds and look across the fence at Cassie's bedroom window and having waited only a few moment she saw her love pass by the window and as she did Ellie pulled up her pyjamas shirt and flashed her. She then waved and blew Cassie a good morning kiss before heading to the shower.

An hour later she ran into Cassie's arms as they met outside, let herself be pulled in for a much craved kiss.
"Lady huh?" she said with a giggle and kissed Cassie again.
She then pulled away reluctantly and nodded.
"It might perhaps be for the best but I can't help but wishing no one would make such a big deal of any of this."
She got into the passenger seat and once again giggled at the gesture Cassie made of opening the door for her. This was not the way they normally did things on their way to school but she liked it.
"It makes me feel like we're some sort of coming attraction at a freak show. Y'know what I mean?" she continued as she put on the seat belt and leaned back into the seat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom