Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star (DarkDreamer9110 x MsBloom)

As Ellie dove into the benefits of a proper studio setup, something that even the relatively well-off Clayton and Spencer families couldn't hope to match with commercially available equipment, Cassie glanced at Adrienne, then pulled out her phone, checking again to see if anything new had developed.

One particular comment caught her eye, and as she read it her heart thudded and her mind raced, and the squeal of delight that escaped her could almost have threatened to shatter the wine glasses.

As eyes turned towards her, she looked around, grinning madly. She fixed her eyes on Ellie, then held out the phone. "Kim Petras just commented on the assembly speech." She said excitedly.

Ellie went on about the benefits it would mean to record in a proper studio, how much it would improve the sound quality would improve with a sound proof room to record vocals in and how much better natural reverb was than anything she could create on her lap top. She even spoke in an almost dreamy voice about the possibility of analogue recording and how much warmer the sound was, how much more depth it would give to the sounds. In her head she was imagining herself in that sound proof room either playing a real piano, perhaps even a grand piano, and all the options for how to place her guitar amp in relation to the recording microphone. She wasn't addressing anyone in particular but rather shifted her gaze from one to the other around the table effectively disabling any other attempts at conversation. The Clayton's as well as her mum was of course quite used to this. There were few things that got her going and as she droned on she also revealed just how much of a music geek she was when she started talking about the absolute brilliance and technical innovations of No Pussyfooting by Brian Eno and Robert Fripp, an album she had on both vinyl and cd but she much preferred the vinyl version because, as she always pointed out, it never sounded exactly the same. It seemed to keep changing with each time she played it.

She did stop abruptly, mid-sentence when Cassie cried out with delight. Even Adrienne was awakened from her thoughts and all eyes around the table were aimed at Cassie.
"Whowhatnow?" Ellie said excitedly and half in disbelief she almost took the phone from Cassie to have a closer look as if that would make it more real.
The Clayton's exchanged looks. They were well aware of the obsession their daughter had with the trans-gendered pop star from Germany who from what they had understood now lived in Los Angeles.
"Well don't keep us in suspense," Ellie said impatiently.
"What's she saying?"

Cassie shook herself as Ellie prompted her to read it. "Sorry! Just kinda shocked. Didn't actually read it yet." She took a breath, looking at the screen. "She says 'It makes me so proud to see young girls like you, and me, stand up for who we are. It is such an important message being spread in these videos. I have shared and linked them myself.'" She stared at the screen again, grinning madly before glancing around. "She ... knows I exist." She said, dumbstruck.

"She knows you exist for sure babe," Ellie said and leaned in to hug her shocked girlfriend who looked like she was about to start crying from joy or laugh out loud with excitement, or both at the same time.
A big smile had spread across Adrienne's face.
"Well I'll be ..." she said.
"That's awesome like just awesome."
The three adults around the table looked at their girls, big smiles on their face.
"Maybe once we have the club up and running we could ask if she'd like to be a guest speaker, and we could make her an honourary member," Ellie said.
"Just imagine, the two of you side by side talking about trans rights and the importance of being who you are. It would be such an inspiration to anyone still afraid to be themselves because of social expectations or fear of being ostracised."

Cassie hugged Ellie tightly, giggling hysterically for a minute or so before wiping the tears of joy away. "I mean, she was a huge influence on me wanting to try to do music professionally, and it was great to have a fairly young trans role model at that time." Kim Petras had first come to Cassie's attention a couple of years after she had come out to her family and Ellie, and to say it was an obsession for a time would have been accurate. In fact, it was clear looking at Cassie and her music that Cassie had drawn inspiration heavily from Kim both in appearance and musical style.

"So yeah, definitely. We gotta see about that." She agreed. "Heck, maybe get her for a charity livestream later."

Madison and Eric stood up and walked over to embrace Cassie as well. "This is incredible." Madison said, and Eric nodded.

"It certainly can't hurt to have made an impression with her." He agreed. "It definitely exposes you more to the community, gets your name out there."

Madison nodded. "You may want to do an interview or at least a Q&A livestream or something. Work the popularity."

"We can certainly do a Q&A interview live," Ellie agreed and glanced over at Adrienne.
"Maybe you could do the interviewing, like we can write a few questions of our own to start it off with and then take questions from the viewers."
Adrienne now entirely shaken out of her previous erotic train of thought nodded.
"Yea I could do that I suppose.

With dinner and dessert out of the way the promised inability to move without a certain discomfort occurred as the girls made their way back up to Cassie's room to continue the talk they had started before being called to the table.
"Your dad really has to stop cooking food this good," Ellie said as she sat down on Cassie's bed and patting her belly with one hand and covering her mouth with the other let out a lengthy burp.
"I feel like I should walk, or rather run, to school tomorrow and the rest of the week just to burn the calories."
Adrienne smiled and half seriously and half playfully offered to come by in the morning and pick her up.
"I always run to school anyway," she added and poked Ellie's thigh as she sat down next to her.

Last edited:
As the dinner had progressed, Eric had eventually suggested that the three could pair a live charity performance at the restaurant with the live Q&A. Madison had enthusiastically supported the idea, and soon after Cassie had voiced her agreement, and so they had spent the dinner discussing some of the details of that. They'd do the livestream, starting with Adrienne reading their predetermined questions (at Cassie's suggestion, these would be the "tough" subjects, the most sensitive sorts of questions, if only to, in some cases, showcase a proper response to an inappropriate question), and then after that she and Ellie would perform a set while Adrienne (possibly with help from either Joan or perhaps one of the other track girls) curated the next batch of questions, then take a break to answer the questions, and to do a few cycles of that.

Cassie smirked at the playful banter, then turned on one of her and Ellie's previous songs, not so loud as to be impossible to speak over, and with the speakers pointed mostly towards the door it would obscure the further conversation they had.

"Only if I can cruise along behind you two in the car and watch." She suggested lightly, then took a breath.

"What I suggested earlier, the whole cucking thing, and specifically, as Adrienne so easily deciphered, how I want you two to focus on transphobic humiliation ... I want you both to understand some things. Let me say my piece, don't interrupt me."

After that was acknowledged, she continued. "Firstly, I want you both to understand that I purely want to experiment with that particular sort of humiliation at this point. I love the fantasy, sure, but I've never experienced the kink for real. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to handle it. But I want to explore it, see how I respond in actual roleplay.

"Secondly, I know very well that this is the sort of thing that could be a minefield for any of us. What if I can't handle it? What if either of you can't? The subject matter itself means it has to be something I explore in a manner that is completely controlled with people I trust absolutely." She locked eyes with Ellie. "People like you," and she glanced to Adrienne, "and you. You two are the only people I trust to keep me safe in this exploration. I trust that neither of you could ever actually mean those things. I trust you'll stop if I use the safeword. I am willing to trust you both absolutely with this course of action. I am not asking this of either of you lightly. But I can't trust anyone else with it as much as I can trust you two." She looked at them again. "And I want to be clear, if you are both simply willing to give this a chance, even just once, and afterwards you don't feel comfortable with doing it again, we can absolutely cut that part out. I'm asking for nothing more than a chance to explore this with you two.

"Thirdly, I want to be clear: I am asking for this. This is something I want to explore. Nothing you say is going to be anything but an act. I know if I have to stop it, you both will be able to de-escalate the situation. I trust you both to understand consent and safewords and to be able to react appropriately if things exceed my threshold."

She glanced between them one last time. "You still don't need to answer now. Either of you. Take your time. And thank you for listening."

After Cassie had agreed to doing the live stream Q&A at her dad's restaurant Ellie sort of zoomed out a bit planning the set list in her head rather than having any input on the interview part. Most of their songs were between three and four minutes and she figured they could do maybe four sets of two or three songs between each Q&A.
"I could get some of the other girls from the track team to help," Adrienne suggested.
"I mean with questions from the audience. Perhaps we could take turns asking them. Y'know to make it a bit more dynamic."
At this point Ellie looked up and nodded.
"Or maybe like after your first set of questions that Cassie will write for you one of the others could do the next set and then another the one after that and so on."
She nodded, quite pleased with her input as she had only just been listening to what the others had talked about.

Back upstairs things quickly got serious though. Cassie put her little twist on Ellie's and Adrienne's banter but then she put on music and Ellie knew that whenever she turned the speakers towards the door it was to block out any other sounds coming from within the room, such as the conversation they were about to have. Both Ellie and Adrienne nodded. They'd let Cassie say her piece uninterrupted.

It was clear that Cassie was both cautious and passionate about what she had suggested before they headed down to dinner, and that this was something she had thought through all the way, not just a fleeting fantasy. As Cassie locked eyes with her and she saw the absolute trust and love in them Ellie nodded and couldn't help but wonder how long her BFF, now girlfriend, had been carrying around this secret and obviously shameful fantasy because its very essence went against everything Cassie was and believed in, and yet Ellie could understand the fantasy. It was in many ways not that much different from girls like herself having fantasies about being forced to have sex, or blackmailed. Ellie herself ha had a few of those over the years but it was nothing she wanted to actually happen in real life, perhaps in a controlled setting with people she could trust. Perhaps even a girl like Adrienne with absolutely no romantic interest in boys had such fantasies that she dwelled on from time to time.

Ellie glanced at Adrienne as Cassie continued and gave her a subtle nod. It was a lot to take in of course but Ellie had already made up her mind. If this was something Cassie wanted to explore then she would of course help her explore it. Adrienne bit her lip but gave a subtle nod back.
"So each of us will have a safeword and that stops everything," Adrienne stated and nodded.
"May I also add that afterwards, whether we stop it with a safeword or play it out all the way, that we then debrief, like an unguided group therapy session?"
"Uhuh," Ellie agreed.
"And we should set a date for it so we all have time to I dunno prepare ourselves mentally for it. If I'm not mistaken mum and Madison are going out of town for a weekend conference in about two weeks. She'll probably ask your dad to keep an eye on me but other than that we'd basically have our house all to ourselves for the weekend. Sound good?"

Cassie's expression as Ellie and Adrienne both seemed to silently check with each other before nodding had grown from tense to relaxed to a grin that only widened as they each added very reasonable and mature suggestions. And once again happy tears were leaking out of her eyes. She rushed over and hugged the two girls in turn, giggling in hysterical relief. The two had responded exactly as she had hoped, agreeing to experiment with it and even providing suggestions for how to help make sure it was done as safely and comfortably as possible.

"Thank you." She said softly as she released them. "I was ... I was worried you'd both ... I know it was stupid to be worried you wouldn't agree, that you wouldn't trust that I had put the thought into it, but I was. More than that, I was afraid it would ... disgust you both. It's ... pretty shameful, you know? Like ... it's that taboo and stigma about enjoying something so ... dehumanizing and contrary to everything you believe."

"Better to just have one safeword between us. That way we each don't have to remember two or three. Or we can try the traffic light method. Yellow is pause, like for a break or if something needs to be addressed, red is a hard stop for either severe discomfort or emergency." She said softly, not contradicting Adrienne's point but merely expounding upon it. "And that's a brilliant suggestion. Definitely something to do for sure no matter how well it goes."

She smiled at Ellie, nodding. "And it's a weekend, so Dad will mostly be at the restaurant."

"It is indeed a weekend and that makes your dad the worst chaperone ever," Ellie said and smirked.
"I wonder if Mum and Madison thought about that. I mean now that we're girlfriends and all. Then again they did say we could have sleepovers on the weekends so."

The idea of using traffic lights as safe words seemed even better than just a regular safe word. Yellow when you just needed a moment to either collect yourself or to process something before deciding you still wanted to go on or turn yellow into red. It was actually the most obvious one as well because it was something they had learned to use on the school yard in kindergarten and elementary school should the games become a bit too rough which sometimes happened.

The song Cassie had put on before starting her little speech had been part of a playlist with all the songs they had finished so far and two or three songs had already passed, another two or three as they basically just sat there hugging Cassie letting her emotions calm down again.

"It's almost ten," they suddenly heard Madison outside the door followed by a gentle knock on the door.
"Your mum's already gone home Ellie."
"Ok. I'll be heading that way myself then," Ellie said through the door and then started giggling.
"Before this happened. Like I mean us," she explained to Adrienne and kissed Cassie.
"There were never any curfews or anything, we like had sleepovers several times a week even if it was just because well, we lost track of time and instead of either one of us going home we just slept over. But now ..."
She rolled her eyes playfully with a smile on her face.
"... now there are curfews and rules. indeed."
About ten minutes later they were all down stairs. Adrienne's dad had pulled up to the curb to pick her up and the exchanged hugs and even kissed each other on the cheeks before Adrienne left. After that Ellie and Cassie shared a much more intimate kiss and a few gropes. The last words Ellie said to Cassie before she walked the 20 yards from the Claytons' front door to her own were to enjoy the present and remember the rules.

Cassie had chuckled as Ellie complained about the new curfew rules, playfully reminding Ellie and informing Adrienne that their parents had agreed that they just needed to put a signal on the door to be able to fuck uninterrupted.

As Ellie had teased Cassie about the present and rules, Cassie had smirked, responding with an aggressive ass-grope and a playfully defiant whisper of "And what if I don't, huh?"

As Ellie walked away, Cassie echoed the parting shot from earlier that day, "Hate to see you go, love to watch you leave, babe!" at a volume perhaps higher than strictly necessary.

Later that evening, Cassie had retrieved the present, and with a smirk she sent a video chat request to Ellie from her computer. When Ellie answered, she would be greeted to a sight of Cassie totally nude, sprawled on the bed, emphatically taking a deep breath from the panties. "Hey, babe. Figured I'd give you a show."

Back home Ellie went upstairs, showered and got into her PJs, skimpy lycra shorts and an oversized t-shirt with nothing under. She sat down for a while at the lap top and tried to figure out the structure Cassie had presented her with earlier that day. It would be a monster indeed but half an hour later she had the basic chord structure in place even if the dynamics weren't all in place. A lot of it would rely heavily on the instrumentation.

She was just about to call Cassie to ask if she wanted to watch something on Netflix while face timing when Cassie's request for face time came through. Not having considered that Cassie would have naughty intentions, even if perhaps it should have been obvious to her that they were all things considered, Ellie gasped with delight as the first thing coming up on screen when she accepted the request was Cassie without a thread to cover her body.
"You did did you?" she said and giggled.
"Like the scent?" she then asked and bit her lip before pulling off her t-shirt and shorts.

Cassie smirked at Ellie's reaction, nodding as she held up the panties. "It smells like you, and I love it." She said happily as she watched Ellie strip herself down. "And since you made it clear you didn't want me getting off to them without permission, I figured what better way than to have you chaperone me?" She said. "And since you're currently the sole client of your own personal camwhore, I'm happy to do whatever you want me to do."

She shifted position, rising to her knees on the bed, one hand going to her breasts, the other, panties still in her grasp, to her cock, wrapping the undergarment around it. "So what's it gonna be, Mistress?"

"Mistress? Oh Wow," Ellie said feeling quite giggly at the sight and idea presented by Cassie.
Giggly and excited, It was also entirely in line with some of the stuff she had suggested earlier. What did sort of surprise her, even if perhaps she wouldn't fully react to it consciously until afterwards was the fact that Cassie did seem prepared to use her penis for masturbation.

There were of course many options but Ellie was a bit taken by Cassie's boldness and it took a few seconds for her to get over it but once she did she nodded more seriously and took off her t-shirt and shorts.
"Masturbate for me ... pet," she said not really wanting to tell Cassie how to do it because of before.
It would be better to just let her girlfriend show her what she liked instead.
"But stop when you start leaking," she added and pulled lightly on her pubes to just tease her clit.
"You will then have to ask permission if you want to orgasm and maybe I will allow it, maybe I won't."

Ellie's surprised reaction got a smirk from Cassie, and she nodded at the next instructions. "As you command." She said.

It had mainly been a posing thing when Cassie had wrapped the panties around her cock, all part of the show for Ellie's benefit, but both the soft feel of the damp panties on it (and knowing why they were damp) and the memories of how Ellie had played with it made the idea of actually jacking off more appealing.

She took a moment to reposition the camera to give Ellie a better, closer view of her crotch.

The semi-hard cock slowly stiffened further as Cassie stroked it with the panties, her own soft moans escaping as she started with slow, hesitant strokes, then gradually working faster as her other hand teased at her breasts.

The repositioned camera on Cassie's end meant that Ellie couldn't really see her girlfriend's face, which was a bit of a shame because she wanted to see her face when she came. Still it was exciting enough just to see her playing with her body, her cock stiffening in her hand and the other teasing her sensitive breasts. Ellie didn't adjust the camera for Cassie to get a better view of her pussy but rather repositioned herself so that Cassie would have a good view of her fingers as they danced up and down that slippery pink slit, as they circled her clit and poked against the still virgin entrance to her vagina.

She moaned as loudly as she dared, knowing that her mother was probably just across the hall in her room getting ready for bed as well.
"That's it pet, stroke it for me, stroke it and show me just how badly you want me."
Another, louder moan escaped her lips as she pinched her left nipple.
"Imagine I'm sitting on your face, my dripping wet pussy right above your lips, teasing you. Each time you try to kiss or lick it I'll pull away, making you beg for it."

Cassie stared at the screen as Ellie shifted position, licking her lips at the sight of Ellie's spread pussy. Shifting position slightly, she glanced at her camera preview to make sure that the lower half of her face was visible on it.

As she stroked herself, she mimed trying to reach up with her mouth, lips and tongue to lick at the imaginary pussy of her girlfriend, soon adding moans and whimpers, a murmured, pleading, "Please, Mistress, let me taste your juices. Let me worship your pussy. Let your little sissy girlfriend eat you out. Please."

For some reason that she couldn't explain Ellie's arousal was enhanced greatly by hearing Cassie plead and beg, call her mistress and even referring to herself as a sissy, nor was it something she had expected because she had never seen Cassie that way, but now her pussy was actually dripping wet and her fingers covered in its slimy fluids.

She moaned and waited, looking at her beautiful girlfriend stroking her beautiful cock for her. She then repositioned the camera, sliding it underneath herself to give Cassie the view similar to what she would have had in the situation they were now both imagining. She made sure she could still see Cassie though and that Cassie could see her face looking down at her.
"Permission granted Pet," she said and bit her lip seductively while running her fingers slowly along her soaked slit.

Cassie had been uncertain how Ellie would respond to her self-accepting the term sissy in this case. Yes, while it was sometimes used as a slur, it was also something Cassie had seen used as almost a badge of honor in some of the erotica she'd found, almost as often as it was a slur. And, unlike some of the other terms one might see used on a trans girl, it didn't quite have the same malicious venom. In fact, Cassie's fantasies had often included being called a sissy.

The creative use of the camera to emulate the positions they'd be in if they were in the same room got a smirk, and Cassie nodded. "Thank you, Mistress." She said.

It absolutely sucked that they weren't physically in the same room, because the sight of Ellie's absolutely dripping pussy had Cassie truly wanting to get all up in it. She briefly debated the logistics of trying to use a long wooden board to bridge the gap between their windows in the future, but quickly discarded it. Not only were there too many chances of getting caught by their parents (either by making noise, or oversleeping and getting walked in on, or forgetting to remove the plank), but they could fall and get hurt or potentially even die from it if they landed wrong.

Miming the same sort of pussy-eating as before, while stroking herself and toying with her breasts, it wasn't long before Cassie was nearing the edge, and as the tip of her cock started to glisten, the thin, clear pre-cum slowly seeping out, she paused as she'd been ordered. "Please, Mistress, may I cum for you?"

Ellie rubbed herself quite passionately and used the left middle finger inside herself as well. It wasn't something she usually did and perhaps in the context of the shared fantasy it might seem a bit off but she was simply that horny and besides who was to say that Cassie couldn't finger her while slurping on her juices, now flowing liberally, a large drop even splashing against the camera lens, which probably made everything blurry for Cassie but Ellie was just too close to care and when she heard Cassie ask to cum she was close enough herself that all it needed were a few more strong rubs on her clit and she was there as well.
"I'm going to count us down and then we'll cum together. Think you can do that for your Mistress, Pet?"

In a way, Cassie appreciated Ellie fingering herself; it gave her something to vicariously experience her girlfriend's pussy through, imagining it was her tongue doing it. And the suddenly blurred camera just heightened the immersion, Cassie imagining her own face and vision obscured by the juices.

A nod and an emphatic "yes, Mistress," were her response to the question of holding off for the countdown, her hand slowing to a near stop as she waited for the countdown.

Not sure if Cassie could see it Ellie began the countdown and even though it meant having to use both hands until the last few moments she mimicked the countdown from Pink's Funhouse video but those last few moments was all she needed, for a hard slap on her clit adding an unrelenting pressure to it and then at the release she came hard. Juices flowed out of her as she collapsed back onto her bed with a muffled yet still loud moan.

"Oh fuck," she said as she was once again in enough control of her body to sit up and wipe off the camera to shoot her girlfriend a smile.
"I probably missed the fireworks but goddamn did I have fireworks of my own."

The countdown felt like it took forever, and as the last few numbers were counted down, Cassie sped her stroking back up, and right on cue she pushed herself over the edge.

Cassie had often masturbated by fingering her ass, and from what she'd understood there was a difference between orgasming that way and cumming from penile stimulation. But she'd never really been able to finish herself like that; usually dysphoria stopped her before that piint, and the few times she had forced herself through it, her mental state had always kept it from being enjoyable. But this time ...

Cassie's own moans through her clenched jaw and tightly drawn lips to suppress it matched Ellie's. Her body stiffened and as the haze of the orgasm faded, she took a few moments to collect herself. Breathing heavily, she nodded her head enthusiastically in agreement about the fireworks. Glancing at the panties in her hand, she burst into giggles. She held them up for Ellie to see, fresh fluids standing out against the drying fabric and even some decorating her hand.

"I think we both had fireworks. Just ... Wow. Do guys feel like that every time they cum? No wonder so many are masturbation addicts." She said, smiling at Ellie.

"I doubt they do," Ellie said and smiled at Cassie's question.
She remembered having read somewhere that to most guys masturbation was a means to an end as they apparently needed to drain their testicles ever so often which was, according to the study, why even adult males, even those who were married, did it on some sort of regular basis.

The sight of her panties stained with fresh semen from Cassie had Ellie giggling as well. It was exactly what she had imagined and then she bit her lip as she realised how badly she wished she could have put them on for her girlfriend and wear them all night as she slept. There would of course be some minor risk of pregnancy from that she thought until she remembered, Cassie was sterile, so there would never be any risk of that ever between them.

She likewise held her fingers out towards the camera to show Cassie how they were all covered in her own slimy secretions and then she brought them to her mouth and sucked them clean with a clearly appreciative moan.
"Now you do the same," she said and winked at Cassie wondering if her girlfriend had tasted herself before.

Cassie smiled and nodded as Ellie responded to her question, and as she watched Ellie bite her lip, she smirked, an idea forming.

The next request got a chuckle, and she nodded. "Of course, Mistress. I enjoy the taste of my own sissy cream." She said, raising her hand and slowly, exaggeratedly licking it clean, her own overemphasized moans coming through.

It wasn't a lie or something she didn't know; she'd tasted herself out of curiosity before and honestly rather enjoyed it. But she definitely was playing up the enthusiasm slightly for the scene.

As that finished, she glanced over at the window, holding up the panties again. "Would Mistress like to see them for herself in person? Maybe enjoy our mixed scents? Pretty sure I can toss them over through the window."

Back
Top Bottom