Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Residential Demise ( DancingKing2 and Kara Zor-El Kent )

Leon groaned softly as his hips thrusted towards Frankie a bit. He then bit his lip as he felt his orgasm coming. His fingers tearing into the mattress as he gripped it but he didn't notice. He then felt the other pull off of his member and his hips went high into the air. He panted quickly as he looked into Frankie's eyes. He chuckled softly and panted. His member was still pretty hard. "Holy shit. I have never felt that before."

" Oh, that is just the start,' he said grinning as he got onto his knees and dropped the towel. He let Leon take a look at just how hung he was," I always wanted to try this with some of the guy friends I had. I am glad I waited for a real man," he said moving over and hoovering just over the man. Carefully he lowered himself onto Leon's dick, moaning out as the man was rather thick. " Shit....your a big boy as well," he said grinning.

Leon looked at him as he spoke. His face showing confusion as he spoke. He then looked down and blushed as he saw his member. "You're huge Frankie.." He smiled gently at him and then heard him raising a brow. "What is this thing you wanted to try?" He asked him before watching hin stand over his member. He gasped as he began to lower himself on his member. His head moving back as he felt him moving onto his member. He began to pant a bit. "F-frankie." He groaned softly and shivered. His hips thrusting up into the other as he cried out.

Frankie gasped as he felt himself being split open as Leon moved further into him," Damn...your thick," he said still enjoying the feeling. " Don't....stop Leon. Keep going," he said closed his eyes. He always wanted a thick dick to ride, but it seemed that he was going to be getting a lot more out of Leon. " Yesh. That is it, Leon....don't...let us,' he said as he might have to get some rest after having a sore but filled ass.

Leon panted a bit looking up at the other as his cock moved in and out of Frankie. He smiled at him groaning softly as he felt his ass surround his member even more. After a bit he began to move his hips faster panting as he did so. Little groans of pleasure leaving his lips. He also grimaced slightly. A little bit of pain could be seen on his face but he gripped Frankie's hips and went faster as his cock twitched in the other's ass.

Frankie grunted out in pleasure, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he loved the feeling of Leon. " Don't...stop....keep going my solider,' he said not sure if Leon was into that type of talk, but he would find out. He fell down slightly, rested his hands on the side of Leon's shoulder, and kissed the man. Slowly he broke the kiss, panting more," It.'s....ok Leon," he said feeling his own throbbing member rub up against Leon's abs. He was going to blow his load rather soon.

Leon looked at him and smiled softly. His head then flew back as he felt his member throb. "H-holy shit." The agent panted softly. "I like the idea of soldier." He said breathlessly while still thrusting into the other. He kissed him back panting into his mouth. He watched him lean back. "I am glad you don't mind the white strip of hair." He said before gasping. His member throbbed really hard as cum began to pour out of him. His body tensing as he felt his second orgasm hit. He groaned and pushed his face into Frankie's neck panting harshly. "Do t-they usually f-feel so i-intense?" He stammered as he was still orgasming in the other's ass.

Frankie was trying to hold back on his release until another time, but the passion and the heat were just too much. As Leon started to unload into his ass, he started to release all over Leon's body. He fell down onto Leon, sighing happily as he looked up to see some of his seed end up on Leon's chin. " Your first...and end your second will be the most intense," he said smiling as he laid his head on Leon's chest. " Damn that was great... well-done soldier,' he said moving his body up, reaching lips, and kissing the man. " We should rest. I will have my fun with you later," he said yawning and soon going to sleep.

Leon looked into Frankie's eyes aa he continued to thrust into him. He was panting harshly. As je continued to orgasm his eyes rolled up into his head as he moaned out he looked at himself as Frankie came on his body. He smirked a bit and kissed his head a bit. As he looked at him he stroked his hair. He then listened to him looking surprised as he spoke. "Well then." He said softly. He smiled enjoying the feel of Framkie on him. Leon then moved to kiss him back. "Fun?" He said softly then pulled him close. He watched as he fell asleep. It would take the older man a bit to fall asleep as he held him close.

Frankie would be out for a few more hours at least, it had been a long few days for him and then the passion he shared with Leon. He moved in closer at times, nuzzling into the warm body of his hero. Soon his body started to wake him up with the need urge to use the bathroom. He opened his eyes and saw Leon laying there peacefully, he wondered when it was the last time the man was able to sleep like this. Frankie carefully moved from the man's arms and made his way to the bathroom, which took a few minutes to find. Once he was done with his business he started the shower up and stepped into the spray of the hot water," Man...this is nice," he said to himself. Frankie started to clean up, thinking about how nice it would be to go out with Leon for a bit.

Leon began to slowly wake up as he looked around. He sleepily rubbed his eyes before noticing Frankie was gone. His eyes widened as he noticed this. He then grimaced as he noticed how sore his body was still. He panted softly and stood up looking around before grabbing somd clothes and his gun. He held it close to his head while looking around. He heard the shower and opened the door before noticing Frankie. He sighed in relief and opened the curtains. He got into the shower still wearing his clothes as he kissed Frankie's neck and nuzzled into it. "Morning." He said softly. His bangs touching his chin as they along with the rest of his body dripped. "You had me scared for a second."

Frankie was enjoying the shower, not thinking of anything but how nice it was when the curtain was pulled back. He jumped as his shoulder was touched and turned around to see Leon. " You just scared the shit out of me as well,' he said but laughed as he wrapped his arms around the man. " I see you have survived," he said after the kiss. He placed his hands over Leon's chest and enjoyed how it looked. " How did it feel...your first time with me,' he said smiling as it was clear that he wanted to have some more fun. His plan was to show Leon all the fun and passion they could share, should he think about staying here more often.

Leon kissed his ear softly and sucked it softly before hearing the young scientist speak. "Sorry. I did not mean to scare you." He said softly with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He kissed him as he smiled. "Yep. Thanks to you." He said softly. He smiled as he touched his chest. His pecs showing through his shirt. He gently grabbed his hand. "It was nice." He pulled him close to his soaked clothes and smirked as his hair fell in front of his eyes.

" Oh...just nice," he said teasing as he knew Leon might mean more. He placed his hands on Leon's chest muscles and gently rubbed them, teasing his nipples. ' Let's get you out of these clothes and I can finish what I started last night," he said not waiting for Leon to really say anything. " I am sure that you will have a mission later on and I am sure that I will have to meet with doctors as well," he said moving in and giving Leon's a soft kiss. He moved his hand up and down Leon's strong back until his hands cupped those firm butt cheeks. " There we go my solider. I want you to relax. You have deserved this with your years of service,' he said

Leon kissed his collarbone letting out a soft purr. "You know exactly what I mean." He smirked at him. He then gasped as he teased his nipples. He heard him and slowly took his shirt and pants. He looked into Frankie's eyes. "I know I should go see the doctor's. But I don't really feel like it." He said softly and kissed him back. He shivered as he touched his body. He gasped as his hands touched his butt. He laid his head on Frankie's and smiled softly.

Frankie smiled at Leon and nodded to him," I know...but you should go. I am sure that I will have to go to see many doctors. I will make sure my soldier is right at my side," he said. He took a few steps away from Leon and grinned seeing him naked. " I surely did luck out in waiting for a handsome man," he said. " Ok...I am about to make you feel ten times better. It will be painful at first but you are going to love it. Place your hands on the shower wall and spread your legs. It's time for me to 'claim' you," he said seeing it Leon liked this type of thing in their private life. Once Leon was ready he took a wet finger and started to tease Leon's virgin hole.

Leon kissed him softly. "I will then. If you really want me to. I will." He said softly kissing his neck. He nuzzled into Frankie's neck and kissed his neck. He blushed a bit smiling. He rubbed his arm as he looked at his body. He then listened to him looking curious but nodded. He turned around and spread his legs he then looked surprised as he spoke about claiming him. He then gasped as he began to play with his hole. His breath was shaky. "Frankie..." He panted.

"It's going to be alright my soldier. Just trust me," he said kissing his wet shoulder. He carefully pushed the finger into Leon's virgin hole, taking his time. " You are doing great Leon. Just think how much fun we are going to have. All that time on the beaches....and when you come back from a mission," he said. Frankie figured he would not be going on missions since his blood was too valuable.

Leon looked at Frankie and blushed as he kissed at his shoulder. He rubbed his arm and smiled. He then gasped as his finger moved into him. He panted softly and groaned curling his toes. He listened to him and smiled softly. "That would be nice. I haven't been to the beach in years." He blushed and smiled at him. He felt his member harden and he groaned as it began to leak. "Frankie." He said and threw his head back as he cried out. "Oh crap." He said as his member hardened. He kissed Frankie softly and looked at him..

Frankie looked down and smiled," That is a good soldier, you are my soldier," he said moving one hand to grasp Leon's thick dick. With one hand, he started to stroke Leon off while the other was pushing further into his virgin hole. " I am going to fully blow your mind and give you another reason for living,' he said as he kept working Leon over until the older man couldn't handle it any more.

Leon breathed in shakily as Frankie spoke. He grimaced a bit as he fingered him. He then gasped as he grabbed ahold of his member. He bit his lip as he stroked him while fingering him. "F-frankie." He said shakily and threw back his head while groaning. His member hardening in the other's hand. He felt him continue to go at him. His balls clenching up as his member throbbed. He then came and panted crying out softly. He looked back at Frankie smirking a bit as cum continued to run out of his member. He kissed his lips. "You know..Imma be 40 soon." He smirked at him. "In about a day."

" Well then it's time for me to give you a special birthday gift," he said smiling as he kept working Leon's virgin hole. He kept working Leon's hole until he felt it was ready. " Alright big boy," he said as he started to push his uncut head into Leon. The soap and the water really did help with going into a virgin hole.

Leon looked curious as he spoke. He then chuckled quietly as he spoke. "Well then." He said softly smirking at him. He then gasped as he kept working on his hole. His legs shook as he hit his prostrate. His member hardening as he felt his member throb. It leaked as he felt himself getting ready to orgasm. He then felt him pushing into him. He grimaced and grunted softly while panting. "It..it feels strange. I am still sore from the eggs but...but it feels warm too." He said shakily.

" Don't worry. I will make sure you get lots of practice," he said. Frankie carefully pushed himself further into Leon, both hands on his hips to steady themselves. " Damn Leon....this is just...so good,' he said moaning out. He didn't think that Leon's body would be so hungry or his dick but he was not about to hold back. " Hold....on, Leon," he said as he started to pick up the pace in fucking Leon. He wanted to hear the older man moan out and beg for more.

Leon looked at Frankie and raised a brow before gasping as he felt Frankie push into him even more. He groaned biting his lip as he pushed into him and panted. He looked at his hands and grinned a bit. The muscles in his back rippled as he grinned. "You are amazing." He said breathlessly. He then felt him going faster and widened his eyes. His member beginning to raise as he moaned gently. "Fuck. Keep going." He said breathlessly.

Back
Top Bottom