Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Residential Demise ( DancingKing2 and Kara Zor-El Kent )

Kara Zor-El Kent

The Nutty Female
It was a nice day in the beautiful countryside of New York. It was beautiful with flowers blooming everywhere. Horses were galloping everywhere and frollicking happily.

Leon had never been to the country before but he would unfortunately not be able to enjoy the beauty. Humanity was sadly dying out and it was all due to a virus that was spreading. The virus was man made due to a corporation called the Umbrella Corporation.

Leon was the one that had been chosen to save everyone. He had been fighting Umbrella for years. Since he had been 21. He was now 37 years old. Leon had finally been given a clue of where a cure could be found. Which had lead him to the country. He was now looking for it while chewing his lip.

Frankie Sera (?) was busy lifting bales of hay from the truck into the barn, he wiped the sweat from his brow but didn't seem to mind. It was a nice change of pace from being cooped up in the labs all day. He just now understood all the buzz around him, his blood carried a rare genome marker that made some scientist excited. Others were also upset about this and would want to place a hit on his very life. He was still one of the younger scientists, but his uncle was Luis Sera. Some said that Frankie looked like his uncle, but he was a bit more muscled and his arms were covered in tattoos. Somebody would never think he was even into science. Frankie looked up and saw somebody coming down the road," And who might you be?" he asked looking over the older man.

Leon looked around wondering where his target was. He knew he needed to get to them before a hitman did. He chewed his lip and sighed. "Where is he?" The agent said softly furrowing his brow as he did so. He then saw the young man lifting the hay bales and walked over to him.

"Oh hi. Sorry for bothering you. My name is Leon Scott Kennedy. I am an agent of Stars. I am looking for a man named Frankie Sera. I have reason to believe he is in danger." He said softly while looking around.

Last edited:
" Mr. Kennedy. That name sounds familiar,' he said as he looked over the man. His uncle said there was a member of a zombie killing team that had dark blonde hair. " I am Frankie," he said as he walked over to the gate but didn't open it yet. " You must have known my uncle them. Luis Sera," he said as he opened the gate door. " What is this about me being in danger?" he said as he had no clue about his blood and the experiments his uncle and others did with his blood as he was a child. Frankie looked around and got an odd feeling,' let's go inside My Kennedy. It might not be safe out here as you said," he said as he could never really understand things like that when they happened.

Leon listened to him and looked down as he heard him mention Luis Sera. He looked down. "I definitely did know Luis...He was a very good man. He saved my life." He then rubbed his arm. "I am sorry about your loss." He looked into his eyes. He then looked at him and got ready yo speak until he said they should go in. He nodded in agreement putting his hand on his gun that was on his hip. He grabbed Frank gently and pulled him close to him making sure he did not get hurt and then started walking to his house.

"It's alright. I was just a teen when he passed away. I did spend that in his lab a lot...so much stuff was there,' he said smiling a bit as he did remember some good times. Suddenly he was close to Leon and could smell the light cologne that he wore. " Trying to pick up some chick's with that,' he teased but wouldn't try his luck with the older man. Once inside he walked Leon into the kitchen. " Take a seat and I will get you a drink or a water," he said as he did get a thought. " Mr. Leon...you said you worked with my uncle. A few weeks ago something came in the mail for him. It looks like an old box of CDs from his lab. I tried to play them but there are encrypted. Would you think of any passwords?" he asked him once he sat down with the drinks.

Leon looked at him with a bit of sadness in his eyes as he spoke. "I bet it was a nice lab. He did seem like a cool guy." He said with a slight smile looking down at the ground as they walked. Leon then heard him speak about his cologne and cleared his throat. "I just like the smell." He said looking flustered.
Leon then looked at him. "Oh you can just me Leon." He said. He then furrowed his brows as he spoke about the CDs. "Did the box say who they came from? Something does not seem right there." He said softly. "Also the password could be his favorite....try your name I guess."

" It did not. I have not opened it for that reason, but I have also not told anybody else as well. One doesn't know who you can trust these days,' he said as he grabbed a laptop and popped the CD in. " Do you...have any idea why this might of been sent to me?" he asked no expecting any good answer. He waited a few minutes while the CD loads up and he typed in his name...Nothing.

" Well...that sucked,' Frankie said but thought about a few others things. Frankie started to type a bit more and after a little bit, the file opened. " It worked...uncle your such a dork," he said laughing a bit as many files came up about the Umbrella group and the zombies. " So...you are uncle was trying to find a cure?" he said reading some of the details. " He was trying to help when others thought he was part of the problem,' he said going through more files and then came to something about his blood. " Wait...he experimented on me? he asked not sure what to really make of this but it also mentions Leon to protect him.

"Did...did you know anything about this?" he said and looked out to the windows as some loud car sounds were becoming louder. Others were also going to be after Frankie.

Leon narrowed his eyes as he spoke about them. "I do not know why. Something about this does not seem right." He said softly looking at him. He chewed his lip a bit.

He then sighed a bit as his name didn't work. He rubbed his mouth looking a bit thoughtful trying to think. He then looked surprised as he got the password. "Good job." He said softly smiling. He then nodded. "Definitely finding a cure." He said looking curious. Leon then raised his brow as he got to the experiments. "Well then." He said softly. He then put his hand on his back.

He then heard him and looked at him. "I am not exactly sure. I was in a lot of pain sometimes. I had been injected with the las plagas. So some of it is a bit of a blur." Leon then looked out the door. He narrowed his eyes. "Frankie. Get under the table." He said softly and brought his gun out standing to the side of the window and peeking out.

" I am...not so sure I like anything about this," he said ut soon looked at Leon. " Of course....this might as well be some video game or an anime," he said powering down the laptop before grabbing it. Once he was under the stand he looked around some more but would hear more car doors slamming. " Don't try to do anything stupid Leon....you can't die on me,' he said looking for anything he could use as a weapon.

Just outside of the fence around Frankie's place a few more cars joined the first. Men in black suits came out," we are to take the young man alive, if possible,' one of the men said as another opened the gate and started to go inside, all with fancy weapons.

Leon looked at him as he spoke. "I can understand why you don't. I am sorry this has happened to you." He said and then chuckled as he said it was like a game or anime. "I agree there." He said softly. He then grabbed whatever he could to block any stray bullets from hitting Frankie. He heard him and smiled. "It would take a lot to kill me Frankie." He said softly.

He then went to stand beside the window. His back pressed against the wall as the people outside spoke. "You will have to come and kill me before you can even do that!" He yelled at them and took the machine gun off his back. He began shooting at them.

" Don't be a fool, Leon. They will have no problem killing you to get to me,' he said as he looked around for a way to hid. This house was rather big and if they could get those guys to come in, they could run out a back door. He carefully moved closer to where Leon was, staying low to the ground, this gave him a close of view of the muscles under the man's form-fitting shirt. " Hey...if we get them in there, we can move to the back and then out. This place is rather big and we can make sure there is a lot of shit in their path to slow them down," he said. Frankie placed a hand on Leon's arm and nodded to him. " Do you have somebody to call that can help if we need it?" he asked hoping that Leon did.

Leon looked at him and smirked as he spoke. "Don't you worry about me Frankie. I promise I will be safe and keep you safe." He said smiling at him. He then looked at him as he spoke. "We can try that. I will lure them in here. I can do that. Also I do. Hunnington can." He took out a phone for him to see. "But trust me. I am not going to let anything happen to you." He gave him a small reassuring smile. He then looked out the window to see what the people outside were doing.

" Well, let's put this plan into action. I have a lot of questions and it looks like I am part of a cure," he said as he couldn't help but feel a little proud of that. Frankie moved over to a back room and started to move things around until he found a brass keyhole. Frankie pulled out a small piece of brass and placed it into the hole, and with a quick turn, a lock opened. He looked over to Leon. " Alright...we need to hurry," he said as he could lock the door from the inside as an extra layer of protection.

The suit's outside moved in quickly to the door. " You had your chance. We will take you by force," one said as he started to use his shoulder to break the door in. Frankie was waiting for Leon to hurry up. " This will lead us out to the shed in the back," he said softly as he didn't want to have them over hear the plan.

Leon looked at him and nodded a bit chewing his lip. "Frankie. You are the key to saving the world. You have to be kept alive at all cost. If I do not make it out of here. There is a helicopter not too far. They will take you somewhere safe. All you need to do is get there and you need to trust me." He looked at him. His hair covered his face a bit.

He then nodded and ran over to him. He threw back a grenade as they tried to break the door. He then looked at Frankie. "I did not know your uncle for too long but...he was a good man. He risked his life to save me."

Frankie felt the weight of the world, that of the whole race on his shoulders. Part of him wished this wasn't true but the gunfire at the wall made him snap back to reality. " Thanks. I didn't spend much time with him, only a few summers," he said but it was good to know he was still thought of. " Come on then. We can't let his sacrifice go to waste,' Frankie said as he watched Leon throw the grenade. It was only a few seconds after the door was closed and locked behind them, did the explosion shake the area. " We need to hurry," he said quickly leading Leon to where the escape door was. " Once we go up the ladder should be alright,' he said as he stopped to listen for any sounds of voices or even footsteps. He carefully moved up the ladder and unlocked the other door, looking to see if Leon was right behind him.

Leon looked at him and gently squeezed his shoulder. He nodded softly. "He seemed to be a bit of a loner." He chuckled a bit. "He ran off a lot. While we were in a castle full of zombies, zombie dogs, people eating insects, and so much more. He would show up then run off." He looked down and then back to the door before looking at Frankie. He followed him. "Don't worry there." He followed him to the door. He walked backwards with his gun pointed in front of him in case they were found. Once they got to the ladder he smirked a bit and turned around to follow Frankie. He kept looking around to make sure they weren't found.

The explosion helped only a little bit as others got out of the cars and moved in to take over for the wounded. Frankie was carefully unlocking the door, his hand shaking a bit as he couldn't believe that the world could be saved due to his blood. He pushed opened the door and carefully poked his head outside,' Seems all right,' he said softly as he got out and offered his hand to Leon. "Let's get out of here," he said as he looked around carefully " Where is this chopper?" he asked as he could hear some voices again.

Leon looked back as he heard more coming. His eyes narrowing. "Fuck." He said as quietly as he could. He then noticed him having trouble unlocking the door. He noticed his hands and rab his hand through his hair. "Here. Let me." He helped me. "Why are you shaking?" He asked him before thinking. "Frankie. You will make it out okay. I am here. I will keep you safe. No matter what." He watched him and nodded climbing out after taking his hand. "Let me go in front okay? I am not important. You are." He said quietly. He heard the voices. "Frankie. Get behind me. I will protect you. You have to trust me okay? I have been trained for this. I will make sure you make it out of here alive."

Frankie looked at Leon and nodded to him. " Once we get out of this alive I will have to buy you a pizza or something," he said trying to smile despite him being scared shitless. The second waves of men with guns and sunglasses started to make their way through the house and rushed out the back. " It does not have to end like this boy. Hand over that laptop and only a drop of your blood. Your bodyguard will not have to get hurt at all," one said as others were trying to make their way over to the helicopter to make sure it could not take off the ground.

" Sorry...I will have to take a rain check on that date. I already got a date with this one," Frankie said trying to show that he was not scared but it didn't work too much.

Leon looked around. He chuckled softly as he heard him. "I will hold you to that " He said softly. He then grabbed Frankie and moved him behind him grabbing his TMP. He looked at them and listened with his eyes narrowed. He raised a brow pulling Frankie close. "I have about 300 bullets so don't worry." He whispered softly to him. He then looked around then back to Frankie and patted his shoulder a bit roughly.

He then looked around with a smirk. "If you think you can hurt me. Go ahead and try. I can assure you. People have been trying for years. Only Annette Birkin succeeded in this. So bring it on!!" He said loudly to them. He then began to shoot at them.

Last edited:
" You are nuts Leon....lets hurry and get onto the chopper,' Frankie said as he carefully kept backing up. The young man kept moving closer until he felt his back touch the side of the chopper. He looked over at the men in suits raise the guns and started to fire off. "Shit," he said as he crotched down and held the laptop close to his chest and knees. He would have to trust Leon for the moment until all those guys would be dead.

Leon looked at Frankie and winked at him a bit. "Don't you worry. I got you Frankie." He said softly backing up too. But made sure to not block Frankie in so he could run in case he failed. "You know how to fly a chopper right?" He asked him softly. "If I fail you will fly out. But I have confident I will not lose." He smiled at him and began to shoot aiming for all their hearts smirking a bit.

" Um...not really," Frankie said as he couldn't believe that Leon would ask something like that. How would he even know about flying a chopper? " You better make sure that you don't lose," Frankie said as he got into the chopper and looked around for anything that would help him fly. He didn't bother to look outside the windows but he would hear both sides calling out to each other and guns being fired. He was shocked to find out about the chopper's sides being higher grade metals, the bullets seem to just bound off.
The small group had Leon's circled but it seemed they were going to down rather quickly, only one of two landed bullets on Leon. ( I couldn't let Leon, not get hit)

Back
Top Bottom