Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Residential Demise ( DancingKing2 and Kara Zor-El Kent )

Leon smirked as he noticed his grin. He kissed his temple. "Sounds good to me." He said softly smiling gently. "I am looking forward to seeing how well you can shoot." He ordered and followed Frankie. He sat down beside the other and looked at Frankie as the other looked around. He gently stroked his cheek with his finger. "What is on your mind?" He asked softly. He smiled at him softly.

" Just...what I know about zombies and how close we can be to a takeover. Things like that. It's a lot to taken and I am a bit surprised I am not freaking out more," he said as he looked around. " Did you always know about these things?' he asked as he started to eat. He looked around some more at the happy couples that minded their own business. He wondered if Leon even had thoughts about this any more.

Leon looked at him as he spoke and smiled at him gently. "Soon you will get used to it. I did." He said softly. He then looked at his plate. "I did. I am one of the few survivors from when this all started. I was 21." He chuckled. "Never really thought I'd be an agent for a secret organization that hunts zombies. Just thought I'd be a policeman. Imagine my first day." He chuckled a bit. "There was a welcome Leon banner covered in blood and all my new coworkers were trying to chew off my face. Chris was one of my other coworkers then. I met his sister. Then Sherrie. She was just 10 years old and had to deal with seeing her dad turn into a mutated zombie. His shoulder turned into a giant eye."

" So...there are different forms?" he asked as the ones they saw before didn't have any eyeballs on the shoulder. He thought about how freaked out he was just that first time. " I am glad you were at my side when my first zombie showed up. I would have been a total wreak," he said placing his hand on Leon's hand. " Your much stronger and braver than I am,' he said thinking that Leon was the rock soild stud he is today. He looked back at his food and started to eat again, sighing a bit as it did feel good to just relax and eat. " We need to just put that stuff on the back burner for the moment. I want to walk around the mall some more and just hold hands," he said wanting to see Leon's smile and relax.

Leon looked at him and nodded softly. "I have seen one turn into a well..a dinosaur. Another into what's called a licker. You do not want to see a licker. They crawl around and have their brain exposed with a really long tongue and sharp claws. The good is they are blind but they are hard to kill unless you hit their brain." He said softly holding his hand. "I am sure you would have gotten it." He said smiling at him. He then nodded. "Sounds good." He said softly finishing his food and looking out at everyone thoughtfully. He stood up and stretched a bit. His back popping as he did so.

" I don't want to see anything like that, but I am sure I will see some form of those infected,' he said hearing Leon's back. " I will give you a nice back rub once we get back. We should shop for some oils, get something with Lavander and Sage. They will help with relax and destressing,' he said taking Leon's hand as they left the food court after their meal. " Hey...here is the store," he said dragging Leon's along. Others would just think they were a normal couple enjoy their time together. Frankie looked around and saw so many oils he could mix together to help Leon, he was sure that he would need some of this soon.

Back
Top Bottom