Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Residential Demise ( DancingKing2 and Kara Zor-El Kent )

The soldiers nodded and helped Frankie out of the building. " I take it he already helped you recover from most of it,' the leader said as he picked a vile out of his vest pouch. " Take this and then let's get out of this place. We have some special ops coming to help Chris," he said as he wanted to get them both out. Both had to be retested and Leon would have to be resigned rather quickly.

The doctor was moving quickly underground, not allowing himself to be recaptured.

Leon nodded softly and looked around. "He put some of his blood in me." He said and looked at Frankie. "He really needs as much rest as he can. He has lost a lot of blood. I will be fine." He said softly breathing shakily. He took the vile and drank it making a face. "Thank you." He limped over to Frankie and held him. "I am sorry. I failed in protecting you Frankie." He moved his hair from his face. He looked at the soldiers. "Please tell me you guys have mints."

He followed him. "Get back here. You almost costed me my comrade. I am not going to let you get away!" He yelled at him as loudly as he could running after him.

The soldier shook his head, "Not here, but we have bottles of mouthwash in stock," he said. ' We need to hurry and get this one back to the hospital. We have been keeping in touch with the research and we can't let him die," the leader said as he walked Leon and Frankie over into the chopper. That one took off soon, but another started to help take Chris back once he was done with this mission.

The only thing that would be heard were gross zombie sounds and the doctor laughing. (you can catch or kill the doctor when ready)

Leon looked at Frankie. He looked thoughtful and kissed his cheek. "Sounds good. If it is okay. I will have a room with him." He said softly. His face showed he was determined to share a room with the man even though his face showed he was still in a lot of pain and the color still had not returned to his face. He could barely stand but he just smirked.

He ran faster to catch him. He brought out his cuffs and cuffed him. "You are under arrest you piece of shit." He sneered at the other. He was sweaty. "I am too old for this shit "

" I will see what I can do," said the leader as they all settled into the seats for the ride home. Frankie was still rather pale, but his body and blood would slowly replenish themselves with some good meals and some much-needed rest. " The doctors will want to inspect you once you are better, you do know that?" the man said not sure what else they will end up having Leon do. More than likely he will be sent on another case as this was not the only crazy doctor in the group. " Other groups have been making themselves known, it's almost like they are fighting each other as well," the man said handing Leon some notes while he looked at Frankie. " You really think one man's blood is really going to make the difference?" he asked as he knew a lot more them the others. Frankie leaned against Leon's shoulder during the ride, feeling a bit safer with the man close to him.

The doctor grunted as he struggled a bit in the cuffs, but he was glad that his one remaining egg had not been captured. It would take time for it to grow, but a new and better race of zombies would be coming rather soon. " This is not the end, not by a long shot," he said laughing.

Leon looked at him. "Thank you." He said softly. He then looked at Frankie and kissed his cheek. "Hang in there Frankie. You did good. You saved my life." He smiled gently at the other. He then frowned as he heard the man. He nodded. "That shit is most likely still in me. And if it is. It is not good. They wanted to use me to make a new zombie. The good news is they did not succeed. Chris and Frankie made sure of that." He sighed and shook his head. "I failed. He had to protect me. That was not the mission." He clenched his fist tightly and grimaced a bit. He then looked at them. "Send me out. I do not need to rest." He said through clenched teeth but then heard him. He gently stroked Frankie's cheek and nodded. "As long as we do not kill or hurt him yes. I was changing. My arm turned into a blade like Krauser and my teeth sharpened. He put his blood in me." He looked at Frankie. "Did Luis do this to you?" He muttered softly to himself. He smiled as he seemed comfortable on him. His fingers running through Frankie's hair. Afterwards he looked through the notes that the soldier gave him. His face showing concern as he looked through them.

Chris glared at him. "You really think I am going to let you go after what you did to Leon?!" He punched him in the gut. "Were you behind what happened to my sister too you bastard?!" He then narrowed his eyes. "Shut the fuck up. We will get the others." He said and punched him in the face. He then threw him onto his shoulder and carried him to the hole.

Last edited:
Frankie just slept the whole flight to the hospital, He was happy to be right next to Leon, even moved in closer at times. At one point Frankie placed his hand over Leon's and gave it a little squeeze. The chopper started a slow descent to the landing strip, Frankie was woken by the sudden shift and almost jumped into Leon's lap. He looked around and blushed a bit," Oh...sorry about that,' he said feeling like a silly child as he looked out the window. " So this will where we are going got be staying at for a little bit," he said looking at Leon not sure what will happen to him now. He saw the folder in the man's hands,' What else did you find out?" he asked as he knew a few shocking things, things his uncle did to him as a child.

Leon gently stared at him as he slept. His fingers combed through his hair as he crooked his moth a bit. He then looked surprised as his hand touched Leon's and squeezed it. He looked curious and smiled kissing his cheek. He held him once he got startled. "Shh. You are safe. We are just landing." He whispered softly. He then nodded. "No need to be sorry. And for a bit yes." He said smiling. His voice was hoarse as he spoke. He then noticed him look at the folders and looked out the window. "Just some things I wish I had not learned about Luis Sera." He sighed and handed the files to Frankie. "What all do you remember about him?" He asked. His brows furrowed a bit.

" I remember going to his lab many times. He had all types of experiments running, so many test tubs with things floating in them," he said. " It reminded me of some horror movies, never thought I would be inside of one,' he said sighing and looking up at the ceiling. " I remember sleeping many times there, once I work up I remembered feeling so tired and just...really weak after,' he said. " I would hear him say things about how this blood sample kept on proving that it would help with a cure and a weapon to fight what he had started,' he said looking to Leon and laying his head back on the man's shoulder. " I guess a lot of that makes sense now," he said. " It still hard to hate him after learning about what he did and how he tried to fix things,' he said as it would take up to much of his time to keep hating the man after this. " Will you get to keep spending time with me?" he asked not wanting to see Leon go away so soon.

Leon looked at him as he spoke about Luis. His eyes narrowing. He ran his hand gently through Frankie's hair and kissed his forehead gently. "Why did no one stop him? Like your parents?" He asked him softly. He then sighed and shook his head. "I can't believe Luis." He said softly. "I get it. But you were only a chilld. That was not right. You are so kind Frankie." He smiled gently at him softly. "I would kiss you right right now but...I do not want our first kiss to be left with the taste of those eggs in your mouth. Plus I feel absolutely disgusting." He chuckled. He then heard his question and looked out the window. He then took his hand and rubbed it. "That doctor isn't the only one. I will be given enough time to heal and then I have to go back out. It is the only way to make sure nothing happens. We still don't know what they want with this new race of zombies." He ran his hand on Frankie's cheek. "I will try to be quick though."

Frankie nodded and moved in to give Leon a kiss on his cheek. " I get it and I am sure you will need a month's supply of mouthwash," he said teasing a bit as he could smell the stench from his spot. " I am glad you are going to be given some time to heal, I will help you in any way I can," he said as the chopper carefully came to land. Once the door was open a medical team rushed in and started to check out Leon and then Frankie. " Get where given the notes about what happened. Some tests are being set up for you Leon," one doctor said as they seemed pleased with Frankie's condition and would place him in a room. " Rooms and showers are ready for you both if you wish to clean up," another said as they took them right inside. Leon was taken to one room where some bottles of mouthwash were waiting.

Leon smiled a bit as he felt him kiss his cheek. He then laughed softly as he spoke. "More like a year's worth. I don't know how you are not throwing up right now. I want to but considering I just did and it was zombified eggs....I am ignoring that feeling." He held Frankie close as they landed. He gently ran his fingers through his hair. "You do not have to worry about helping me. Just feel better." He smiled softly. He looked at the medical team as they came in. He held Frankie close and nodded. "Thank you. I will definitely be cleaning myself off. Um but you want to swab my mouth first so you can run tests on my spit and anything left over from the eggs." He said softly and opened his mouth for them then followed. He saw the mouthwash and sighed in relief before rinsing his mouth out as many times as he could to get rid of the foul taste and odor.

The set of doctors that had Leon's chart was already pulling out some swabs," Already got them coming," one said as he quickly to the sample. " We will have this taken to the lab right away," he said. " We are taking you to the showers next and you and your friend will be sharing a room. The bathroom with the shower is rather small but it's nice and private,' he said before having another set take Frankie to be looked over.
The doctors didn't take long with their tests, they knew Frankie was rather weak still and could use some time to rest. " We are going to set you up in this room. Leon's asked to have a room with you so the extra bed will be for him," he said. He looked at Frankie's chart and wanted to report a few things to his superiors. If these notes were correct this might end up helping the president's daughter.

$15 on Toyhouse (what about him for Frankie? His eyes could end up turning purple soon)

Leon made a face as they swabbed his mouth. "My throat is a bit raw." He said softly to the doctor. "Sounds good. I need a shower and some pain killers." He looked at Frankie. "I will see you in a bit." He smiled at him softly. He then looked back to the doctors. "Thank you. I don't know who all is here. Chris said it should be safe here but...the hospital we were at was supposed to be safe." He said softly.
He then sighed and began to shower scrubbing himself as hard as he could and grimaced holding his stomach before breathing softly and sighing. After a bit he got dressed smiling as he got rid of the smell on himself. He walked around checking places to make sure it was safe before going to Frankie. He leaned against a wall smiling at the other.

( Looks cool. ^-^ )

Frankie was washing up, but at a slower pace than he would like. He felt so worn out and was not sure just when his energy would come back to him. He finished up, it did feel rather good to be nice and fresh. He stepped out of the bathroom, towel around his waste and he stopped to see Leon looking at him. He blushed a bit as the other never saw this much of him. Frankie did have some nice tanned skin due to his work on the far, firm muscled and his hair had a slight curl do it due to the water. " Um...did the doctor's do much with you?" he asked as the towel did little to hide the fact he was packing some major heat under the cotton wrap. ( Maybe Leon can make the first move)

Leon looked as Frankie came out and gave him a soft smile before walking over. He went behind him and wrapped his arms around the other before laying his head on Frankie's neck. His eyes closing a bit. "I think so. I got some pain killers. But I will have to go back out sooner or later. Hopefully Chris got out okay." He said softly before gently grabbing Frankie's chin and kissing him after turning his head towards him then pulling back. "You did amazing today. But be careful. I know your blood is powerful. But your life to me is more important than mine." He said softly and picked Frankie up. A slight grunt leaving his lips as he carried him to the beds. He then flopped down in it panting softly but smirked at Frankie then kissed him again.

Frankie gasped as he was picked up and carried to the bed, "And you talk about me being careful," he said laughing as he did enjoy it thou. " You also are to be careful Leon. I don't want to lose you,' he said as he kissed back and enjoyed how they were able to finally be alone. " We are alone know Leon,' he said reaching over and rubbing Leon's chest. He carefully rolled onto Leon and kissed him again," I am not sure why I like the stronger and older man, but I do,' he said as he carefully gound their lower halves together to see if Leon could use a really good release.

Leon smirked at him as he spoke. "I have to impress you somehow." He said with a slight wink. "Don't worry you won't." He said softly kissing him more. His breath shaky against Frankie's mouth. It tasted very minty. As if Leon had used a whole bottle to get rid of the taste of the zombie eggs. He then heard him. "I am glad. I needed time with you." He then moaned softly as his fingers rubbed against hin. A bulge formed in his pants as he looked at the younger male. He grinned as he rolled onto him and kissed him. "I am glad you do though." He said softly then widened his eyes as he grounded against him. His member was hard as he did so causing Leon to groan. "I think....now is the time I take off my clothes." He said softly with a smirk. "Would you believe me Frankie if I told you I was still a virgin?" He asked chuckling quietly.

Frankie suddenly stopped and looked at Leon a bit confused," Your joking, right?" he asked. He moved his hands up and down Leon's firm pecs and shook his head, "You're a handsome man Leon. Your body is in great shape," hand from what I can feel here," he said gently gripping Leon's crotch. " You are packing some major heat," he said as he also thought about how lucky he was in some ways. ' I...well I am no virgin, but I have not done that much. Mostly guys at other farms," he said as he might be able to try to teach Leon a few things. " I...we can take things slow and see where they take us," he said as he carefully helped Leon out of his shirt. " I can get used to laying on those...my head and my ear listening to your heartbeat," he said moving in for a tender kiss. Frankie was only 22 and it excited him to explore things with an older man. He carefully moved his lips down Leon's firm body, noting some body scars.

Leon blushed as he spoke. "I always put my job before guys and girls...I had a crush on Chris' sister but...somethings happened." He said quietly. He then gasped as he touched his chest. A soft moan leaving his lips. He breathed in shakily as he touched his crotch. It was very hard as he grimaced and blushsd more. He then raised a brow and ran his hand across Frankie's face before kissing him. "We can definitely do slow. But we can do fast. It depends on what yoou want." He whispered softly to him. He then leaned forward to help him get his shirt off. He then smiled at his comment. "They are your's to do with as you please." He whispered then gasped as he kissed down his body. His chest moving fast as he softly moaned.

Frankie smiled as he watched Leon start to relax, he was sure this is one thing the man really needed. He kept moving down and finally started to work on Leon's belt," I bet somebody is rather happy for this,' he said carefully freeing Leon's thick member and watching it spring forth. " I could poke an eye out,' he said laughing as he moved over to the head and started to carefully lick and suck on the head. He looked up at Leon before paying attention to his mission and closing his eyes. He was going to make sure he blew the older man's mind.

Leon loked into Frankie's eyes as he watched him. His eyes were half closed as he moaned. He then opened them as he began to undo his belt. "Maybe." He said softly. He then smirked as his member broke free. He chuckled. "I bet you could." He whispered softly. He then jumped as he licked at it. Once he sucked it a shaky breath left his mouth. "Oh...fuck." he said and gently ran his fingers through Frankie's hair. His member was already throbbing cusing his toes to clench. "Oh my gosh." His toned abs clenching up as he felt warmth spread through his member.

Last edited:
Frankie could only grin as much as he could with his mouth full. The younger man took his take, teasing the head and listening to all the wonderful sounds that came out of Leon's mouth. Carefully he reached under the man's dick and started to give his heavy balls a good massage to really make sure he got a thick and full load out of the man. Soon he started to go down on Leon, deep throating as much as he could to blow the man's mind. He moved his hands, carefully spreading the man's legs just a bit further out so he could move in closer.

Leon panted as he felt him going at his member. His dick was throbbing in Frankie's mouth as he closed his eyes tightly. His stony personality was quickly deteoriating as he gave him a blowjob. He then cried out as he felt Frankie grabbing at his balls. He looked at him. "H-holy shit F-frankie." He said panting harshly. He moved his legs as he noticed what he was doing. His member throbbing even more as his balls clenched up and precum began to leak out of his member. He tried not to close his legs as he could feel an orgasm quickly approaching. Tears formed in his eyes as cum leaked out of him even more.

Frankie kept going, making sure that Leon was going to give up a heavy load. He wanted to make sure the other members were nice and wet since he didn't find any oil-based products in the bathroom for his other plan. The younger man looked up at times, enjoying the look on Leon's face as he was brought closer to a full release. While he was caught off guard for a few seconds, Frankie took the full load that Leon gave up, pulling off quickly and coughing a bit, some of Leon's seed leaking out the side of his mouth. " Damn Leon...you sure do give off a big load,' he said smiling as he looked at some thick globs of seed still on Leon's member.

Back
Top Bottom