Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Residential Demise ( DancingKing2 and Kara Zor-El Kent )

Leon panted softly and closed his eyes even more. His arm was starting to look normal again as he fought. He looked down as his stomach moved and chuckled a bit while still looking to be in pain. "I think it is fart." He said before crying out. He put his head even more into Frankie. Chris' face showed confusion and even a bit of horror till Frankie spoke. He shook his head to clear it. "All this is new to me kid. Sound included.." He said and bent down grabbing the doctor by the collar and pulling him close to his face. "Unless you want to become zombie chow. I suggest you start speaking. What is happening to my friend?" He sneered. Leon looked at him and did as he said to grimacing as he did so.

The doctor did struggle a bit as he heard the sounds. there was no telling how wild the beast was going to be. " You fuckin crazy....let me go and just run," he said but was suddenly shocked when Frankie had slugged him in the face. " You piece of shit. It felt like something was moving within his guts....are you nuts. You can't just do something like that,' he said not liking the idea of what might becoming. " In one of the files...there was something about turning some into spawners. That is what you just turned Leon into...wasn't it,' he said punching the man in the face again, breaking his nose. The doctor grunted as tears formed in his eyes. ' Leon has been a nasty thorn in our side for years. This is a fitting punishment...for him to give 'birth' to a new race," he said laughing.

Chris glared at him and grabbed him by the throat. "I am not letting you go until that man right there is not in anymore pain. You bastards already killed my sister and my comrades. You will not be taking my best friend with them." He squeezed his throat. He then looked surprised as Frankie punched the doctor. He listened to him and clenched his fist. Once they were both done speaking he brought his fist hard into the doctor's stomach and threw him down. "Don't you fucking go anywhere. I will deal with you after we help Leon." He looked at Frankie. "I know you are mad kid. Trust me. I am too. But Leon needs you. He is in a lot of pain." He said softly. Leon cried out as he felt it move through him. His breathing wheezy and little gurgling noise came out of his mouth as he started to cough. He looked ready to pass out. Chris frowned. "Leon hang in there. It will be out soon." He then looked at the doctor. "You're scared of what is in him aren't you?"

Frankie nodded as he moved back over to Leon and did his best to cradle the larger man." It's going to be alright Leon. I did some reading of those files...I have an idea of what is going on and how we can stop this next wave," he said gently rubbing Leon's arm to help keep him as calm as he could be, Frankie carefully moved Leon so that he was on his knees, and went to get a container of some time. "You're going to end up vomiting a lot. They were trying to help you 'give birth' to a new group of zombies...but we can't let that happen," he said as he rushed back over as the heaving seemed to be getting worse. " Just let it happen, Leon, don't fight it...it will make it worse," he said hoping that with him being close and holding him ease some pain.

Leon grimaced and looked into Frankie's eyes. His eyes a bit glazed over as he looked at him. He felt another wave come over him and tried his hardest to stay calm. Chris looked at him. "Just keep in mind all your other missions. This is can be less painful then those timss. Hang in." Leon groaned as Frankie moved him but complied as he did so. He then started to heave and his toes curled up tightly as he did. "Frankie..you can't h-hold onto me. I know you like me. I like you too. But.." He paused as another wave hit. "I won't live forever." He panted and felt some vomit coming up and felt his body get weak.

" I know you won't live for ever, nor will I. I won't give up without a fight...itsn't that was you and your comrades do as well. You go about and finish your mission," he said looking to Chris for some help. He was glad that Leon admitted that he did like him back, he couldn't lose Leon like this. " You have to fight more...we are going to find a way to get you out of everything so you can be with me,' he said rubbing Leon's back hoping he was ready to vomit.

Leon looked at him and clung tightly to the container. "Frankie." He said softly and jumped harshly. Chris looked at him and then nodded. "Leon you have to fight. You are a fighter. The strongest one I have met. You can not let this be what ends you Leon Scott Kennedy. Fight." He said softly. Leon began to finally throw up as tears formed in his eyes. Chris looked a Frankie at his last few words with confusion in his eyes. Leon felt his body convulse and shivered a bit as he groaned.

Frankie kept rubbing Leon's back," That's it. Just keep on throwing up into the container and then I can handle the rest for you,' he said looking inside. The stuff was rather foul-smelling as he saw little green orbs with some yellow stuff in the middle. " Let's do this," he said to himself as he used the knife again to open the wound. Blood started to trickle out as once the drops hit the eggs, they started to hiss and dissolve. With the blood loss he would start to feel a bit woozy, but kept going as this was working.

Leon looked towards him and smiled a bit. His eyes were a bit red and bloodshot from pain. He had more come out of him. Chris grabbed an object to sit on. He then leaned Leon over his lap so he would be able to stay up. Chris looked at Frankie. He grabbed a granola bar from his pocket and gave him the bar. "Eat. Now." He said softly. His nose wrinkling at the eggs. Leon groaned and closed his eyes continuing to puke. Leon looked at Frankie. "No..more...hospitals if I live after this." He panted throwing up some. His teeth were returming to normal along with his body.

Last edited:
Frankie nodded to you," You bet. We can try for a week-long vacation on a beach someplace. Just you and me," he said smiling but his skin started to get pale. The doctor how had been watching him laughing while still in pain. " Too much for you boy. Somebody as young as you might be able to handle the first batch, but they're still will be a few tougher ones coming out," he said as he still had a chance of winning if the eggs came out of Leon's ass.

Leon looked at him with a smile and shivered. He glared at the doctor as he spoke but couldnt stand. Chris glared and handed Leon over to Frankie before walking over to the doctor. He bent down and punched him harshly in the stomach. "Shut. The. Fuck up. Now." He sneered at him. It was easy to tell Chris was mad. He then looked at Frankie. "Frankie. Grab a syringe and inject some of your blood into me. Hopefully it will work." Leon groaned as he felt something come out of his rear end. "Chris...Frankie...something...in my ass." He gimaced.

Last edited:
Frankie was not fully sure what Leon was thinking but he was able to find a syringe and used it to collect some of his blood. " Alright...I should stop after this," he said. Frankie quickly injected Leon with his blood, just as Leon cried out about his ass. " What...the," He said taking a look as he could see that the lower have was trembling and he carefully parted Leon's butt cheeks to take a look. " Shit...something is coming...Leon...just push it out....don't leave anything inside,' he said as this was one twisted and sick man, to do this to another living being.

Leon grimaced as he injected his blood into him and closed his eyes. Chris looked surprised as he did so. He put his head in his lap as Frankie checked out Leon's lower area. He looked even more surprised and very worried. "I will set them on fire once they are all out." Chris said softly. Leon listened to him and put his face in Chris' stomach as he tried to not scream. He panted harshly. Chris grimaced a bit looking at Frankie. "Come here kid. I am gonna help him." He said softly and gently laid Leon down. "I oughta shoot you after this is all over." Chris said to the doctor.

Frankie gently stroked Leon's head before grabbing a bucket. " Alright Leon...just one big shit and let it all out. That fire should kill them off,' he said as he closed his eyes just as one egg started to come out. The sound and the smell what rather sickening but he held fast. He closed kept his eyes closed, but the sounds told him that about a dozen or so came out before this was all over with. " How could somebody do this to another living thing,' Frankie said as his eyes watered from the stench. He almost threw up a few times but held it together like the older men. " Chris...how is Leon holding up," he said as he hoped Leon just passed out.

Leon closed his eyes as Frankie's hand touched him. His skin was a bit pale now. He heard Frankie and began to do as he said to. He let a blood curdling scream as he did so. Chris rubbed his back and looked at him. "Don't give up. If Claire was here. She would not let you give up either. Keep going." He looked at Frankie as he asked his first question. "They want to die. Which is what I will be giving them. Once Leon here is done." He looked at him. Leon heard him ask about him. "My...my insides hurt so bad." Chris rubbed his back. "I am taking you two to a BSAA hospital when these eggs stop flowing." He looked at Frankie. "I am going to have them look for internal bleeding and anything else."

" We should save some and shove them up the doctor's ass...then make him go through the same thing," Frankie said as rubbed his eyes and looked over at the doctor who was still trying to move. " Chris said for you to not move," he said getting up and walking over to the bloody and bruised man. The doctor only looked up with his one good eye, as the other was swollen shut. " You think this is over boy. Your only one man...a child. We can make all the zombie mutants you want,' he said laughing but soon he coughed up some blood as Frankie kicked the man in the guts. " We are done with you...we will find the others and put an end to this," he said and walked back to Chris. Frankie was looking rather pale but his anger helped him push one for the moment. Once things calmed down he was going to feel rather weak. " Let's hurry and take him back," he said to Chris.

Chris looked at Frankie and grimaced a bit. "We could. I see nothing wrong with this." He said softly as Leon finished. He passed out after a second breathing shakily. He looked like his normal self but was clammy. Chris listened to the doctor and glared at him picking Leon up. He covered him up with his coat. He looked at the doctor. "BSAA will be here soon to arrest you. Or we might just leave the door open for those zombies out there. I bet they would be hungry for you." He looked at Frankie. "Sit. I need for you to hold Leon and maybe clean him a bit. Sit and relax. You are very pale." He looked for a flamethrower and used it on the eggs after putting him gently down. The handsome dirty blonde was shaking a bit. "You both need a hospital."

Frankie watched as Chris torched the eggs, not seeing one had rolled away and fallen into some cracks in the floor. The doctor took note of this but didn't move too much. Frankie carefully started to wipe down Leon, he still could not help but smile slightly as he got a better view of everything the man had to offer. "It's alright Leon, we are going to get to that hospital and get you all better," he said feeling a bit worn down all of a sudden. " I think...you might have too," Frankie said as he was feeling rather light-headed as he did lose a lot of blood.
"How much longer before we can leave?" Frankie asked.

Chris smiled softly as he cleaned off Leon. "He is lucky to have you." He said softly as Leon felt him cleaning him. Chris looked at the eggs makimg sure he got them not noticing the one that fell. "I feel like we should take a sample off these for the BSAA just in case they ever try to replicate this." He said softly. "I have never seen that man so injured before. It is quite worrisome. Although we are not as young anymore. I am almost 60." He said softly. He then nodded. "You will definitely get treated. Next time maybe not so much blood. Even if your blood is special Frankie. You are still human." He heard his question. "I think we are all finished." The older agent said softly.

Frankie looked at Chris and smiled at him," You can't be 60...your too handsome for that," he said as he held Leon close to his body. He nodded as he knew it was risky to use so much, but he was glad it paid off. " You are right. I can't have you and Leon worrying about me all the time.," he said as he could hear more gunshots from upstairs. " I am hoping that is for us,' he said as he looked around seeing that the doctor was able to get himself up to his feet. While they were talking the doctor injected himself with a small vile he had hidden. His arm was a bloody mess but he was healing a bit faster than a normal human. " You are only a piece of the puzzle. boy," he said as his muscles started to plump up quickly as he took a few steps back. He ended up stepping on that crack where the one egg rolled down into, the flooring quickly gave way, and in fell the doctor with a bloody scream. Frankie jumped up the best he could and tried to drag Leon further from the hole that was created.

Chris chuckled as Frankie spoke. "You are too kind." He smirked a bit. "I was 48 when Leon joined the agency." He said softly. He then looked up and narrowed his eyes. "Just in case. You should get hidden. Leon will need you." He looked at Frankie then down to Leon who shivered slightly. He stopped as he heard the doctor and turned around. His eyes widened in surprise. He grabbed Frankie and Leon and pushed them as far from the hole as he could. He listened to the scream and furrowed his brow. "Okay. Something has to be down there. Can you go on? I know you are tired but I am going down in that hole. If something is down there. Leon needs to be taken care of. I am going." He looked down and grabbed some rope in his pack. "Meet you outside kiddo. Take care of my comrade." He began to tie the rope. Leon slowly began to wake up wincing as he did so. His eyes showing confusion as they opened. "F-frankie?" He said softly and coughed

Frankie nodded to Chris as he watched him jump into the sinkhole, he held onto the man as he heard his voice. " Hey, handsome..I am right here. You have been through a few things and you made it out alive," he said smiling down at him. He was not sure what Leon's remembered but he was not about to push it. " Chris went to finish off that doctor and a few zombies. I think I heard our rescue party coming to save us," he said and he looked as he heard a door being shot at. " I think it's them," he said carefully trying to get to his feet. He didn't want to worry Leon as he was feeling light-headed as he got to his feet. " Since we got out of this alive, you and I are going to have some drinks and party," he said smiling as he saw some guys carefully move in. " I am hoping these are some of your people," he said to Leon.

Chris winked at him as he got into the hole. He narrowed his eyes and looked around quickly taking out his gun. "Wherever you are you sick twisted fuck. I will find you!" He said walking forward.

Leon smiled at Frankie. "Hi." He said quietly. "I would have died if not for you." He moved closer to him for a second. He then began to stand up. His legs shaking as he moved. "I really really need to brush my teeth or at least 30 breathmints." He noticed how pale Frankie was. "Sit down for a bit. You have done a lot today." He moved towards the door holding the wall and opened it.

"Did you hear what I said Leon...don't make me...do something," he said but he was rather worn out and just had to watch Leon move along the wall. Once Leon opened the door, a small group of soldiers rushed in and checked out things. The leader of the group walked up to Leon and tossed him a pair of extra clothes. " Is that the kids?" he asked as two soldiers moved over to Frankie and tried to help him out. " Hey......," he was going to say more but he started to fall over a bit and one of the soldiers caught him just in time. " Let's move out quickly," the leader said as some went in to help Chris.

Leon looked at Frankie. "It is okay Frankie. I got this. I promise." Leon smiled a bit. He then looked surprised as the soldiers bursted in. He fell abit but caught himself. He began to put the extra clothes on. "That is Frankie Sera. Not a kid. He is under my protection." He then noticed Frankie falling over and stumbled to him grimacing. He held his stomach. "He...he has lost a lot of blood....and I...I'm infected." He breathed shakily. He watched the soldiers. "B-be careful. Something is down there." Chris looked at the men. "Be careful." He said softly. He continued forward.

Back
Top Bottom