Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Twisted Haven In A Modern Hell ((Alisa and Daleen))

"Good gi-" The word was cut off by a gasp, then a moan, and then a thrust forward as her cock started to spew cum down his throat, a load as large as the one before, she grabbed the back of his head and held him there on her cock for a few moments while she emptied her seed down his throat, finally releasing him when she was done, her cock fell from his mouth, slowly going limp. "Now, you may stand." she offered her hand to help him up.

Jason moaned happily as the thick salty cum flooded his mouth. He tried to swallow it all but it was simply to much to fast as cum began dribbling from his mouth, trailing slowly down his chin. Panting quickly, he fell forward, leaning heavily against the woman, his eyes shut as he fought hard to stay awake. He was utterly exhausted, the day had taken an emotional, mental, and physical toll, and he was utterly spent. Yet there was a small smile on his face as he curled up around the woman, not bothering to take the hand. "Mmmmm...." was all he really had to offer.

"As much as I enjoy watching my cum run down your chest and body I would really prefer that you stand, so I can wash you, how does a nice dinner sound? My treat." she smirked "As long as you wear the clothes I have picked out for you." Ally grinned and opted to just help Jason to his feet instead. "Jasmine." she smiled, "That has a nice ring to it. We put you in a cute little outfit and a collar and spray some perfume on you and I think you will be positively gorgeous, especially with those big beautiful eyes."

"Hm? Oh....yeah, I am kind of hungry..." she said softly, still smiling before her legs began trembling as she was stood up. She managed to somehow keep her feet underneath her, and looked up at the woman, blushing a bit but offering no fight. "That....sounds kind of nice actually" he said softly, before wincing at his aching body's soreness while he moved to find himself something to lean against, while basking in the hot water at the same time. "Still not sure how I feel about being called gorgeous but...it doesn't sound to bad" he offered weakly.

"Of course it doesn't" Ally said as she wet a sponge and rubbed a bar of soap on it, lathering it up before she began caressing his body, gingerly washing him like a mother would a child, taking care around his intimate parts she stepped back and let the shower water rinse him off before making a twirling motion with her hand, "Backside please." she said, waiting so she could wash the other side of him, also desiring to see his ass once again.

Letting out a soft sigh as he let the woman clean him, he just stood there, wobbling where he stood before he began coming back to his senses, and really noticing the thick and heavy taste of the woman's cum on his tongue. Smacking his lips a bit, he blinked as he saw the woman making a motion. Gulping once more, he turned around, offering his back to the woman. "Mistress...can you just promise me no pink?" he asked hopefully.

"No pink, got it." She said, and continued to wash his backside, taking extra care around his sore hole before giving him a gentle smack on his ass followed by a squeeze, "My turn." she said leaning against the other shower wall, waiting for him to wash her.

He let out a soft coo as the woman continued washing him before giving a soft squeak, jumping and waking up a bit more at the quick slap to his backside. Clearing his throat, he turned to look back at the woman, before nodding his head. "Alright, yeah that's fair..." he said softly with a slow nod of his head. He reached up, accepting the soap and the sponge before he began lathering it up with the soap. He started on the woman's back first, moving slow and uncertain, not sure how much pressure or scrubbing he was supposed to do, he tried his best as he began working down the woman's legs.

"See?" she said, "It's not that hard." Ally smiled as he finished washing her backside, she spun to face him with her front, she smiled as she looked down on him, and into his beautiful dual colored eyes. "You are so beautiful, so gorgeous, so sexy." she continued to shower him with compliments, it was true she did find him very attractive. "Now that you have had a moment to compose yourself, what do you think? Of this life I am offering, all of it, including the gigantic cock in your cute little bubble butt." She reached around and gave his ass a smack.

"No...not to hard" he said softly, before squeaking and jumping back in surprise as the woman suddenly turned to face him. He gulped, tilting his head up to look into the woman's eyes, before they opened wide and his face began flushing red once more as the woman just continued throwing praise at him. Admittedly, he'd heard all of these things but it had been a joke, a teasing, taunting, and cruel joke. From her, it made his heart flutter a bit. He leaned in, distracting himself with cleaning the woman, which offered more then enough to distract him with. He jumped, a soft gasp slipping out at the sudden slap to his backside, making him squirm as he winced a bit. He stopped washing the woman for a moment, before he began once more. "All in all....it's....not as bad as I thought" he said softly, face rapidly turning completely red as he cleared his throat. "I mean...it's...intense, but I liked it" he said, before moving to hurry on cleaning the woman's body.

"You want to keep doing this yeah?" she said with a smile "Of course you do, admit it Jasmine." she ran a ringer down his jawline, "You know what you are on the inside, you know how you feel, now you have the chance to be that. Wouldn't you like that? Freedom from judgement, persecution and hatred. Knowing I will always be by your side to protect you, you aren't on a leash and are free to fuck who you want, see who you want, all I expect is that you come home back to me. Of course the alternative is to be mine exclusively but I am not the controlling type outside of the bedroom." she smirked, referencing how she had dominated him on the mattress. "Almost done?" she said changing the subject, "I believe we have some clothes for you to try on."

Jason squirmed at the name, before shivering as the finger teased his skin, caressing him, sending goosebumps down his arms. Gulping once more, he whimpered, feeling a strange sensation building in his chest as he stood there, shaking in front of the woman. "I......" he stopped, unable to form words, his mind racing, his heart pounding, he felt overwhelmed by it all, and just nodded his head at the abrupt topic change, though his chest still felt tight and his stomach was in knots as he played the woman's words over and over in his head. "Y-yeah....just, gotta rinse off the soap" he said, voice weak as he finished cleaning the woman off.

"Good girl." She smiled and stepped out of the shower after turning it off. Standing there in front of the towel rack she grabbed one and wrapped it around herself, then tossed him one as she strode off, not bothering to see if he caught it, much less was done. She was in control here, and she exercised a sort of quiet authority with her actions, she didn't poke or prod or push, she simply did, relying on him to pick up the hint. She stood in front of her closet and waited for him to arrive.

Once more he felt the tightness in his chest at being called a good girl, but he found it was getting easier to hear that. In fact, it was a bit nice. Standing in the shower still, he watched the woman drying off before stepping out of the shower as well. He accepted the towel, before watching as the woman began walking off. "I...h-hey..." he said softly, barely above a whisper, before he quickly began scrubbing himself dry. He didn't really have time to do anything with his hair, but he figured the woman would likely be waiting on him. Grumbling a bit, he wrapped his hair up in the towel, figuring he'd brush it out later, and quickly moved to follow the woman. "So...what do we do now?" he asked curiously, while idly wondering how the room seemed to have lost it's scent of sex, making him wonder if there was some sort of air scrubber in the apartment.

She opened the door to her walk in closet, "You, find something that fits, all of the smaller garments are in the back on the left, I believe I even have a pair of shoes for you too. Run along then, I shall be waiting right here for you." She smiled, excited, not aroused physically, but already mentally thinking about how gorgeous he would look in more feminine clothing, "She sat on the edge of the bed and awaited him.

Jason blinked, before looking up at the woman. "I...you want me to pick?" he asked softly, before nodding his head. "Yeah...yeah okay I can do that" he said, before stepping into the closet. At first, he was looking for pants, a shirt, something basic, something not exactly feminine but he stopped as he reached up to grab a pair of suit pants. She....she didn't want him to just wear normal clothes. He'd also promised to at least try. And if he looked ridiculous well then, that would at least put this part of things to rest. He wouldn't be called a coward who took the easy way out and....part of him wanted to make Ally happy, to impress her and show her he was willing to try. So, putting his pride aside for now, he began moving towards the other parts of the closet as well. He finally came out of the closet, his face bright red, his hair now let free from it's towel to flow behind him. He was clad in a long sleeved top, with a neon green line running up the sleeves, and a chest window separating the turtle neck with the bodice of the top, all of it clinging tightly to his form, showing every inch of flesh. On the bottom, he went with a black vinyl looking skirt that was slit up the sides all the way to his upper thighs where it was then cross latched over, holding the skirt on, leaving his long and slender legs free. Unaware of how he looked just yet, as he hadn't been brave enough to check the mirror, he cleared his thraot. "So...how ridiculous do I look? I told you it wouldn't work for me" he said softly.

Ally smiled, "Ridiculous is the exact opposite of how you look." She stood up and ran a finger from the tip of his lips down to his navel, "You look positively gorgeous. I encourage you to turn around and look at yourself in the mirror hon, you are more beautiful than you realize, and I now may just redact that allowance of you being with others, I want you to be with me and me alone." Truthfully, had Jason looked down he would have see her ever growing arousal seeing him in his new clothes.

Jason was tense, expecting ridicule, before blinking as the woman strolled forward, and a soft gasp sounded as he felt the finger pressing to his lips. He closed his eyes, groaning low in his throat as the woman's finger trailed down his body. Gulping once more, he couldn't help but find the woman's response...pleasant. Not wanting him to be with others...belonging to Ally. That sounded okay to him. Biting his lip, he slowly turned around, before flinching as he saw the person standing in the mirror, the person that absolutely was not him. No, the person in the mirror was a sexy and beautiful woman. His heart hammered in his chest as he felt it growing tight, his stomach tensing as his hands began shaking, a strange feeling welling up inside of him. He took a shaky step forward, moving to the mirror, before he reached out, touching it. He looked at himself, taking in the sight of himself in the mirror. With today's activities exhausting him physically as well as mentally, he was utterly unprepared as he looked at his face and saw tears coming down. "I'm...why am I crying? What is this?" he asked, sniffling softly as he reached up and wiped the tears away, only to have them replaced with more. He felt...not sad, no, he felt whole. Like something just clicked, and his legs grew weak as he dropped down to them. Sitting on the floor, he stared at the mirror, before realizing that, he wasn't a he, at least not right now. Maybe not ever again, maybe he had never been...it didn't make sense, and his mind was reeling, trying to make sense of all the new emotions that were surging forward, finally allowed to break free of the cage he had built a very long time ago. He felt....happy.

Ally smiled, sat down next to him, and pulled him into a hug, "Because you are now who you are on the inside." She ran a hand through his hair, "Jasmine, you are beautiful." She kissed the top of his head, "You no longer have to hide, for there is no one here who will shame you, but with your full realization of who you are, there will come a great power. Men will chase after you, they will lust for you, they will desire you on a level you have never felt nor understood before. You must resist this love, not because you are mine, but because you will just become a common whore. I don't want that for you, only the most high class person ever." She stood up and helped him to his feet, "Stay there for a second." A grin crossed her face as she walked over to the stereo and scrolled her phone for a second before playing this song. She walked back to him and grabbed him like they were going to dance, "Now unfortunately, you have not chosen if you want to go by sir or mam yet, but allow me to dance with you to a song you might enjoy, even if you aren't a sir anymore." She smiled and started to dance with him.

Jason sniffled once more, wiping his face before looking up at the woman as the hand ran through her hair. He was confused, she didn't understand what was happening, or what he was feeling. His mind felt like an absolute mess right now, and she felt like she was crawling through a darkness after finally seeing a light. Still lost in a daze, she stared at the woman, before back at his reflection. Her hand trembling, she pressed it against the cold glass. "I....I understand....I think" she said softly, before sniffling once more. She accepted the woman's help to stand, her legs shaking underneath her as she stepped out of the closet before standing in the door frame, watching the woman. Blinking, she looked up as she heard the song starting. "Wow....this sounds ancient" she said with a nervous laugh, before slipping forward into the woman's arms. "I...think ma'am might be okay..." she said softly, before moving to rest against the woman, taking slow and deep breaths to try and calm herself down with the slow and easy to follow steps of the dance, the wide smile never leaving her face as they moved along with the music. "I like Jasmine....by the way" she offered.

Ally smiled, "Jasmine it is." She kissed Jasmine on the cheek, "Do you understand what I mean by this song?" she asked, "Even though you are now a mam, and I applaud you for accepting yourself, but do you know what I mean with this song darling." She twirled and dipped him and held him there, gazing into his eyes.

Jasmine smiled softly, she looked up at the woman, before giggling softly as she suddenly found herself spinning, her skirt twirling around her before gasping as she was dipped backwards. Her chest rose and fell with her quick breaths, before she looked up at the woman. "I...I have a few ideas but...not really. There's so much to take in, I'm not sure I understand anything right now" she said weakly, before looking up at the woman once more, his red and blue orbs locked on to the woman's green while he held on to the woman.

"It means, whenever you are with me, that respect, that courtesy, people opening doors for you, people saying yes mam, and asking if you need anything, all of it, its now yours." she smiled and let her words hang for a few seconds before continuing, she pulled him up and into a kiss, "Feels good doesn't it?" she asked, "To know that everything you desire is now at the tip of your fingers and looking you in your very beautiful eyes." she pulled Jasmine close and held him to her chest, "I love you Jasmine." she let those words hang.

Jasmine stared, confused before her eyes opened wide as she realized what the woman meant. No longer would she be some invisible vagrant...no more teasing, no more bullying. She shivered, before moaning softly into the kiss as she pressed tighter against the woman. She rested her head on the woman's chest as it broke, before slowly nodding her head. "It feels...unreal....it's incredible..." she said softly, before gasping softly at the woman's sudden announcement. Her cheeks flushing red, she squirmed against the woman, before closing her eyes. "I....I don't know if I can say it back but...you've definitely made me happier then I ever really thought was possible..." she said, worried about upsetting the woman but, refusing to lie.

Ally bit her lip, she did not expect Jasmine to say it right away, but Ally was never one to mince words, she wore her heart on her sleeve when it came to the people she cared for. "Now then my love." she smiled, "Now then, do you think you have the energy to go out with me tonight and have an actual date? Flaunt your new confidence and enjoy a night on the most dangerous city in the world?"

Back
Top Bottom