Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Hunt A Dragon - OOC

@Black_Out Quick question, do elves sleep in this setting? If you have no opinion I will follow Tolkien's lead and say they can but need not.

@Black_Out Quick question, do elves sleep in this setting? If you have no opinion I will follow Tolkien's lead and say they can but need not.
There's always the option to have them enter a meditation-like state, doesn't even have to be a set amount of time every day but more like a "cooldown" to get back in touch with Nature every so often? Just an idea to play with.

I'll wait for any other replies before continuing. Feel like I've done as much as I could accomplish for now.

No worries @BlooBlanket I'm still a little tied up with my dogs recovery from her recent eye surgery. Probably will be a little less available for most of this week since I have to shuttle her to my parents who will be keeping an eye on her while I'm at work. Once the week is done though things should be clearing up and getting back to a more or less normal routine for me.

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who signed up for this story. On a sadder note, tomorrow is the day that we'll be putting our dearest dog to rest. It's been a gut-wrenching series of weeks that have unfortunately brought us to this point. To those who have had beloved pets, I don't need to explain how hard it can hit. This particular one has certainly stung so I'll be taking an indeterminable break from writing. I'm sure some day I'll get myself right again and when that time comes around I'll more than likely be interested in resuming this endeavor. Until then, I'll probably be checking in from time to time so feel free to keep in touch.

Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding.

I'm at a loss, and don't know what to say, other than express my condolences for what you are going through. Losing a pet is always an unimaginable hurdle to overcome, so I wish you the best in that endeavor. Take your time, and I hope to see you (and everyone else that was involved in the thread) around BMR some day or another, perhaps to continue.

Back
Top Bottom