Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Hunt A Dragon - OOC

Sounds good! I can't wait to see our crew interact with one another.

Just a random thing : there should be an update in the "Characters" section.

I might play intermittent characters, considering the size of the group we have I'm not sure another solid main is needed.

Got some delays due to an ongoing health issue with one of my pups. Still intending to find some time to post up a starter, just a little side tracked right now.

Got some delays due to an ongoing health issue with one of my pups. Still intending to find some time to post up a starter, just a little side tracked right now.
Real sorry to hear about your pup, man. Wish you all the luck and good vibes.

Fully expecting to have the opening post finished and up by the end of tonight/early tomorrow. Mostly done, just have to put a few finishing touches on it and wrap it up.

@Black_Out I kind of feel like it is my turn to post but not sure if you want to post as GM around each turn or how you want us to proceed. If this was already covered I apologize as I must have missed it.

No apologies needed @LeaT We didn't cover any sort of turn order yet. I'll probably be able to post something in a day or two, but if anyone wants to post in the meantime I say go for it.

No apologies needed @LeaT We didn't cover any sort of turn order yet. I'll probably be able to post something in a day or two, but if anyone wants to post in the meantime I say go for it.
Noted, I wanted to ask too for the sake of interactions between party members without being too overwhelming.

Noted, I wanted to ask too for the sake of interactions between party members without being too overwhelming.
While I'm not one for to much of a turn structure I can understand if others are. I'm typically pretty much a okay with people posting when they see something to respond to, but just don't get to far ahead of the others since we all have our own pace. Also, btw I'm fine with people adding their own narratives into the story so long as it fits with theme. So if you want to expand on side characters or other tidbits that would enhance the story you all are welcome to. If you have reservations about some idea you can always give me a poke.

In that case, I'll act accordingly. Just wanted to prevent people from being buried by a lot of interactions and lose track of what was happening IRP since everyone's mingling for the time being and getting acquainted with one another. I appreciate not having to deal with strict post orders as it allows a lot more freedom to the players!

I hope I'm not the only one getting a new weapon! Going to need all the firepower we can get. Should have a post up this weekend too.

Depends on what the Dwarven forges have to offer...you never know what they may pump out if given enough time and materials.

There's weapons for all. The dwarf just was a little, well, hesitant about going over to the half-orc first, or towards the woman with ya know, the lynx, or the drugged up witch, and yeah, elves? So process of elimination left Voran as the most approachable.

Meanwhile Gostîm went full-on "How do you do, my fellow kids?" And jumped right into the action. XD That's a friendly Dwarf if I have ever seen one.

@Black_Out @Shiva the Cat Referring to the last line of Shiva's last post.
I was under the impression the dwarves brought a collection of weapons for the players to choose from as opposed to offering to make weapons on request. So if they had arrows, they would already be made, or perhaps just the arrow heads for use in making a better arrow.

I would also ask if the elves have any metallurgy of their own or would they regard Dwarven steel as superior to their own craft?

@TheCorsair I love the orc as Neanderthal concept. I'm wondering if they would share the same enmity with elves that are often found in fantasy literature? Though perhaps that question is as much for @Black_Out than our resident Half-orc.

@Black_Out @Shiva the Cat Referring to the last line of Shiva's last post.
I was under the impression the dwarves brought a collection of weapons for the players to choose from as opposed to offering to make weapons on request. So if they had arrows, they would already be made, or perhaps just the arrow heads for use in making a better arrow.
Seconding this question. I figured Eyota wouldn't know what dwarves are up to either way so I just had her ask the question, but curious what the options are for tool upgrades are, either here or down the line.

I'm all for tool upgrades. Would love if our fellowship had to go looking for a special type of metal that can pierce dragon scale and hide.

Back
Top Bottom