Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She slowly began being pulled back to consciousness, her sounds getting louder. He couldn't stop even if he wanted to, she was so wet.

"I'm sorry, Raven, I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop not even for a second." He growled, his cock throbbing hard inside her.

She made a low noise before moaning loudly as she was snapped back awake. "Nnhaah~!! Sh..Shit..~~!!"

"F-Fuck, here it comes...~! Fuck, Raven, I'm gonna cum...~!" He growled through his teeth. God, he was so hot; his fire red hair a mess, his brow knit tight as his lightly freckled cheeks burned with a flush.

She shuddered hard and moaned loudly, his sounds shaking her to her core. She had never wanted anything more in her whole fucking life.

He shunted into her hard, letting out a loud strangled cry as he filled her with his thick load, his fingers digging into her thighs.

She cried out and wrapped her legs tight around his waist, gasping and running her hand down his chest.

He glanced at her and she thought for a split second they flashed an odd color, but she was coming down from some mind blowing sex. "Y-You didn't get to cum yet," he noted before grabbing her waist, "fuck, babe, I'm sorry." He hissed and started moving again.

She cried out and things felt.. strange. Better. She drooled and clawed at his abs gently. "F-Fuh..~!!"

She wailed in delight, drooling as her eyes rolled back. "H-Haah..~!! B-Beautiful.. bastard~!!"

He moaned and latched onto her neck, sucking roughly as he pounded into her. He felt like he would die if she didn't cum.

Just ignore it, just ignore it. She was so close, so so close. He couldn't wait, the suspense was killer.

"D..Derek.. Derek, fuck, I'm gonna cum~!! I-I'm gonna fucking cum all over this fat cock~!!" She screamed.

He nearly melted, licking the drool from his lips, "F-Fuck, I can't wait, babe~" He moaned and started to abuse her spot to make her orgasm stronger.

She screamed his name loudly as she climaxed heavily, her already tight walls clamping down harder around him as she bucked and ground against his base.

"H-Haah, no, fuck, I'm gonna-!" He bucked hard into her and gave a weak cry as he filled her with another load.

Back
Top Bottom