Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She suddenly slammed against him as best she could. "Y-You owe me, so I'm gonna take all you have..~!" She cried out.

He gasped loudly and gripped her hips tight, "F-Fuck, Raven~! Crazy bitch~!" Fuck, he loved her so much.

He tried to hold her still as he climaxed again, giving a weak cry as he gave her another thick load, "D...Damn right I do...~"

He held her legs as far apart as he could before he started moving again, ignoring the popping stars behind his eyes.

He looked so good, the way his muscles flexed and his hair became a mess. She got really lucky having him stumble into her bar.

They went at it for hours and hours, both of them eventually passing out as they laid there, tangled up in the sheets

He only slept for maybe an hour before he was up again, watching her sleep as he held her against him.

Last edited:
He played with her hair slowly to soothe her, his throat burning for booze but he kept himself in bed. He wouldn't leave her side now that he was lucid. He cherished these moments he had with her, even if she never got to share them with him.

Back
Top Bottom