Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The door opened a bit and she heard glass rattle and her heart dropped.
"Shit, no, fuck, don't fall, please." Derek pleaded softly as he carefully wormed his way into the room with their dingey little decorative tea tray filled with food, the glass in question being a cup of coffee balancing precariously on the edge of the tray.

He looked up and gave his usual charming smile, "Yeah...it's been a while since I've done anything nice for you...so here's a good place to start as any.."

He watched quietly, opting not to eat. He wasn't very hungry, and she knew he didn't eat in the mornings anyway.
"I was thinking we could go out later...just the two of us.."

It was weird. He would be suffering from shakes right about now, but he still felt pretty good. Maybe it was because he was so close to her. She always had that effect on him.

She smiled and the two of them spent the day together, just relaxing and enjoying the time they had.

It was nice, seeing him how he used to be before they were dating. Charming, kind, romantic. Where did that man go when he drank?

It was bittersweet, she loved it but deep down? She knew it wouldn't last. So she made sure to enjoy every minute.

Honestly, he couldn't get enough. It was almost like he was high. Why couldn't he have more lucid moments like this?

He looked up quickly before he gave a small smile, lacing his fingers with hers, "Yeah...sorry, my anxiety flared up for some reason. I'm ok.."

Back
Top Bottom