Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I got you.." He said lowly, wrapping his arm around her waist as he pumped his fingers in and out of her.

He moaned louder and pushed knuckle deep into her each time. She was so warm around his fingers.

"F-Fuck, I love hearing you scream, babe~ I could listen to those sounds day in and day out and never ever get tired of them~" He moaned.

His skin was itching over the intricate wing tattoos that covered the whole length of his back as a tangled mess of feathers and thorny vines. But he pushed it down, he knew what that itch was. Not now. Not tonight.

She was so loud, her cries echoing in his head. The itch got worse and worse, almost aching.

"I'm going to be... brutally honest...I want to break the table under you but if you would rather return the favor first, I won't say no...but I'm not sure how much longer I can really hold myself back.." He told her.

He let her go and gripped her hips tight in his hands, pulling her roughly forward before pushing into her.

He forced it down again as he focused on how she felt. And fuck did she feel good. It felt like he was going to melt away and he loved every bit of it. His fingers dug into her hips as he began to move quick and rough, hunched over her as he grunted and growled.

Her sounds were relentless. She clawed at his back with one hand, crying snd singing his praises as she did so.

Back
Top Bottom