One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'm going to be honest with you, Raven...while blood loss can't kill me, it is still...rather draining...and I feel like I'm gonna pass out any minute now..." He said.

"I just need to put pressure on the base of my wings...the bleeding will stop after a while...and I need a really big nap with a really pretty girl.." He replied.

She moved over to him and gently began applying both the pressure and the rags to the base of his wings.

She heard him hiss a bit before he turned his head, his nose broken and bleeding from hitting the floor, "Thanks, babe..." What an idiot.

"Um.. well, I think I'm in shock, mainly.. my boyfriend screams at me, we basically break up, he screams and sprouts wings, tells me he's a fallen angel, and now he's laying on my floor with a broken nose.. how should I react?" She asked.

He watched her leave and closed his eyes. He had hoped that she didn't still hate him when the shock wore off.

Of course she couldn't hate him, but this was understandably, a lot to take in. After she got the ice, she fixed him a drink, changed the rags, kissed him on the cheek and went to bed.

"Ah, I deserve to stay here, honestly..." He muttered to himself, "No pretty girls to nap with...that's fair..."

He could barely see a flash, smell a puff of smoke, before he heard a very familiar, sultry chuckle in his ear. "My my my..~ And what have we gotten ourselves into this time, Derek..~?" Lucifer.

"Aw, you hurt me so~" they said, giving another chuckle. Another puff of smoke. "And what about now, hm?" Their voice changed too, and it tugged at something in his mind. They looked, and sounded, like Raven.

Derek's expression turned angry, "You better thank God I can't get up because I would beat the shit out of you."

Back
Top Bottom