One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I don't have my foot out the door here, Raven, you're the one trying to push me out...! You haven't talked to me in days! What would you have done if you were me?" He asked.

"Have you made any effort at all to try and talk to me? No! You've been sitting on the couch, wallowing in self pity!" She snapped back.

"That doesn't answer anything! I was bleeding out, and yeah, I wouldn't have died, but you absolutely fucked off!" He snapped, "Sure, shock, I get it, but fuck me, Raven!!"

"I have never once given you cause to think me untrustworthy!! Or even unfaithful!! I have been loyal to the very fucking end, and the one time, the one whole fucking time I tried protecting myself for the monster that I am and suddenly I'm the cunt!!" He shouted, "I have loved you without pause, without regret and this is what I get!!"

"You've come home every day drunk out of your mind, almost driving me into debt to fuel your endless alcoholism!! All the while covering your whole shit up from me! I don't know what to believe anymore!" She shouted back.

"Because I can't stop!!" He slammed his fist on the table, "I can't...! I-I've tried...! I have tried stopping ever since I met you...!" His head dropped into his hands, "I see the tabs and how much they run...! I know the grocery list gets worse and worse, but I just...!" His shoulders shook, "This is my sin...why I fell...! I'm greedy and I can't stop, I always need more..."

"So instead of opening up about any of this you push me away. You close up, make me feel like shit?" She asked.

"What do I have to do to make it up to you? I'll do anything.." He said, glancing up at her. Poor guy had been fighting tears the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom