Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An apocalyptic romance Alisa X Kira

"I thought you were..." She looked around nervously. "You were running your fingers over my body and I thought that you were implying that.....oh gods, I am sorry." Sonia said apologizing but not averting her gaze.

She used her other hand to pull her head back to looking at her again.
"I never said no love. I simply asked what it was you wanted. Tell me, use your words, and perhaps I might just let you have it" She offered, her hand still on Sonia's throat.

"You, I want......you." she said, almost as if in a trance, captivated by this woman entirely, she was unable to contain her desire any longer. "You are so unique, so full of life and love, I just want to have you even if nothing blossoms from it, I want you for this one night if nothing else."

She smirked.
"Then take me" she laid on her back.
"You want it, lead the way, fulfill your desires young one" She smiled at her, finally releasing her neck.
Ethel's hands going behind her head.

"I was hoping you would..." Sonia rubbed the back of her neck, "Show me. It's been so long since I have laid with someone, and you are so beautiful, I fear I may not please you the way you deserve."

"We all have to take risks. I mean if you don't want it that bad then I'll just go to sleep" She said before faking a yawn and closing her eyes.

"No!" Sonia said and practically pounced on Ethel, sending them both to the ground, Sonia on top she kissed Ethel again and stared into her eyes.

Ethel embraced the kissed and placed her hands on the woman's hips as they kissed opening her eyes again to meet Sonia's.
"hehe, that's a good girl, now what? Are you going to shove my face somewhere? or shall you be the one to explore?" she asked with a smirk.

"I...." she hesitated again and looked down at the womans amazing body. "I want you to explore me." she said apprehensively biting her lip.

"Oh I......" she rubbed the back of her neck nervously, "Where do you want to start?"

"ah ah ah. No ma'am" She wagged a finger in the air.
"This is your show, you decide that imagine me as a... toy, an imminent object you can use to please yourself. So, what will you do first with your new play thing?" she asked opening her legs up.

"Taste me." she whispered, "Taste me as I am hot and wet with desire for you." gaining confidence, "I want you to bury your face in my sex and taste it inside and out, and know that it is all for you."

Sonia bit her lip and stared at the woman for a second before she got on her knees and slowly, sensually positioned her pussy right over Ethel's mouth.

As her pussy came into range Ethel moved her head up and quickly started to lick her slit as her thumb rubbed her clit, and her tongue, gently prodding her hole.

"Oh gods!" Sonia shouted as the woman tongued her slit, waves of pleasure washed over her body and she started to gyrate her hips as she began to gently hump Ethel's lips. Was this it? Was this what it felt like to have sex with someone who was passionate about it? All the other times she had laid with someone it had been a need to simply get herself or the other off just so focus could be gained, most of her life sex had been used as stress relief, not so much focused on the actual foreplay or even the motions, whatever it took to get off, it was all about the ending. Post orgasm clarity was amazing and that is what they had always sought. Foreplay was a luxury one could not afford in the apocalypse, but right now, in this moment, Ethel was all she wanted.

"Mmmph." Sonia said as she bit her lip she could contain herself no longer as she pulled herself off of Ethel's mouth and embraced her lips with her own then slowly kissed down every square inch of Ethel's body, arriving at her sex, breathing warm air onto it and licking her clit with a few tongue flicks.

Sonia obliged and began to suck on Ethel's clit as she practically buried her face in the woman's cunt. She tasted like honey, which only made her question so much more what Ethel was, other things were more important in this moment, but she did make a mental note to inquire about this later. Sonia continued to ravage Ethel and proceeded to tongue fuck her, delving as deep as she could into the woman's cunt.

Ethel's head tilted back as her legs spread open, inviting Sonia in more as she trusted her hips into the woman's face.
"Oh yes Sonia, fuck me like that, just like that" she told her, nearing orgasm.

Sonia continued her assault on Ethel's sex tasting as far as her tongue could reach and plunging it into the deepest depths of her sex and relishing in the sweet flavor then, something happened as Ethel did near her orgasm, for some reason even though Sonia was not even being touched she felt herself nearing an orgasm of her own., which only spurred her on further to pleasure Ethel.

As Ethel reached her climax, Sonia had an orgasm of her own without being touched, she cried out in pleasure as she drank Ethels fluids happily.

Back
Top Bottom