Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An apocalyptic romance Alisa X Kira

"Then we will find it, nothing is impenetrable, everything can be stopped. We just need to learn the how. Which will likely take some big magical brains. We also should check out the origins of this Omen." Ethel explained.
"Or I can just charge in solo to go into the omen, I am... well I am surprisingly resistant to that stuff" She explained.

"NO!" Sonia cleared her throat and blushed, "I mean, no, you could be a valuable asset to us and I would much rather we all go in together with some sort of plan." she looked away, rubbed the back of her neck, and blushed.

"hehe, we just met love, and you are acting like I am dear to you. Why do you care what happens to me? You don't even know me. heh, I wouldn't expect someone your age to still be thinking with that" she said pointing to her genitals.

Sonia turned away quickly and blushed again, "I...no, I am a trained warrior, I do not get distracted, it was just a slip." she composed herself. "I just don't want you sacrificing yourself only to result in a failure." she said honestly, that was in part the truth, the other part of course was that she did find the woman very attractive and desired her, but Sonia was a hopeless romantic and did not think in the dead of winter in the middle of the night by a fire was the proper place to profess such feelings.

"Right, okay. We will table that for now then, one step at a time. First thing first we need to eat this stew and then rest, that is if you trust me enough to sleep in my presence and trust I won't drink your blood or something while you sleep." Ethel asked with a smile as she brought the bowl up to her mouth and drinking the rest of the stew down, giving a large sigh out after she was done.

"I...was thinking...." she looked away, "Nevermind." Sonia said, "I trust enough to sleep around because I naturally do not sleep for long nor do I entirely sleep." she said reminding the woman of her elf heritage, "Remember?"

"Oh right, your meditative trance, Something I never did manage to learn. Must be some sort of biological link between Elves and the fey wilds where you are able to gain more energy than other races" She started rubbing her chin.
"Shame, I was going to suggest huddling together for warmth, but since you don't sleep guess that is not needed. Too bad" she shrugged with a smirk.

"N-n-no, thats not to say I can't sleep. Because I can, I just do not need to. For warmth right?" she said nervously, "It is awfully cold outside and you are still naked, so I would consider it my duty to help you keep warm." Sonia smiled, she would not let this woman seduce her, but she would not turn down the chance to even touch her skin, it looked so soft she wanted to smell her hair and taste her skin, she wanted to know everything about her.

She had a wicked smile on her face as she looked over at her.
"Of course, you must keep me warm, maybe even get me hot? Or maybe perhaps, I could return the favor? I mean pressing that could leather against my bare flesh may just make me colder, you would need to use your own body heat" She told her, placing the bowl down before putting a hand on Sonia's leg.

"That would stand to reason, but, if I take my armor off now we will immediately have to embrace each other underneath the skins, my body is not as durable as yours." Sonia said, this was actually a fact, she would freeze quite easily, despite her hardened nature and prowess with many weapons, her body was quite fragile to the cold and she would freeze quickly. "Were you wanting to go to sleep now?" Sonia asked.

"I am prepared to sleep when you are good and ready, perhaps I will take my bearskin and lay down in the tent and prepare a nice warm sleeping area for us. Then when you are good and ready, you can join me. Strip in the slightly less cold tent and then come under the skin where it will be plenty warm for you" She offered.

Sonia stretched and yawned a yawn she didn't even know she was containing, after quite a stretch she stood up and offered her hand to Ethel, "Perhaps that is my body's way of saying now would be a good time." She smiled as she offered her hand to help Ethel stand.

Ethel stood with her.
"Okay, just give me, ten minutes to prepare our sleeping area? In the meantime perhaps you can deal with the fire and stew" She took her offered hand up and tossing the bearskin over her shoulder. Her bare skin exposed to the cold, but she didn't even flinch like she was hardly bothered by it like she had been when she first emerged from the tree.
"So do we have a deal?"

"Yes." Sonia said and as Ethel went to the tent to prepare the sleeping area, Sonia snuffed the fire with some snow and then put the lid on the kettle and buried the whole thing in the snow. It would preserve the stew and keep animals from coming after it. As soon as she finished her task, she peeked in the tent looking to see if Ethel was finished.

As Sonia opened the tent she would see Ethen already laying under the bearskin, a small amount of cloth under her head, but something was odd, all the snow around her was melted, and just above her was some visible steam escaping from the tent as it was opened. As she would lift the bearskin to get under she would see some sort of magical rune in the ground under Ethel that emitted heat, under the skin it felt almost like the air in a hot spring.
Ethel herself seemed to already have drifted off to sleep.

Sonia noticed the new feeling in the tent and its warmth, while she was not quite sure what was happening, she did draw the conclusion that Ethel was the cause of it. Sonia gingerly slid out of her armor and under the skin next to Ethel, she wrapped her arms around the woman and stared at her as she slept. It took every ounce of willpower she had to not run her hands up and down Ethel's body.

As she touched Ethel she suddenly felt Ethel's hand shoot up and grasp around her neck with a firm grip, her eyes opening with a look of rage that she had not seen from the woman before. Though it only lasted a second before she released her and relaxed.
"Sorry, you made it, what do you think of my sleeping arrangements?" she asked with a smile.

Sonia did not move when the woman grabbed her, she had accepted death a long time ago and if this woman ended her life for some reason she would be okay with it, she composed herself and replied calmly, "Yes." she said, "Please forgive my eagerness, it has been a while since I have laid with someone, even if it is just to sleep."

"Oh even if it's just to sleep huh?" She raised her eyebrow.
'What else would we be doing love?" She asked with a smirk, her hand moving along Sonia's sides, making its way down to her waist.

Sonia shivered at the womans touch, "I...." she was frozen in place, unable to speak, unable to move, the woman's touch had captivated her completely.

Her hand gently moved across Sonia's butt cheeks, and then back on her thigh and back up her body, grazing alongside the side of her breast before going up to her collar bone and across her neck. Finally, her hand moved up her face finishing at her ear, which she gently rubbed.
"Perhaps we should just sleep, we will need our energy tomorrow, say nothing or agree if you agree" She asked her violet eyes locked with Sonia's eyes.

"I...." was all Sonia could say, she was frozen in place and captivated with Ethel's eyes, unable to move, unable to speak she was wet with desire and had begun to perspire from the thoughts running through her mind. Thoughts of the two of them entangled beneath the bear skin blankets, bodies becoming on with each other as they explored every inch of the others body, the smells, the tastes, the sounds, the senses, how her skin felt, just by this woman's touch all five of her senses were captivated.

She smirked knowing exactly what she was doing to her.
"Okay, you are right, we should just rest. Good idea" She pulled her hand back.
"Sleep good, hope you have, pleasant, dreams" she smiled moving closer to her so there were nearly touching bodies then closing her eyes.

Sonia could not....she could, she tried, she tried hard, she told herself not to submit, she told herself this was not the time, she said over and over, sleep, you must sleep, this is a bad idea, you should have stayed outside and meditated, you should have not come into this tent with this beautiful, gorgeous creature of a woman, you should not press your lips to hers and let her feel every molecule of your desire for her you should not kiss her, you should NOT kiss her......You should kiss her. Sonia submitted and pressed her lips to Ethel's in a passionate desire.

As she kissed her she felt the kiss returned for a moment before the familiar grasp of a hand on her throat. Then she felt Ethel pull away from her.
"And what little Sonia, do you think you are doing?" she asked her hand still firmly around her neck.

Back
Top Bottom