Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An apocalyptic romance Alisa X Kira

"Impossible." Modok said with a chuckle. "Hey Sonia, remember the time we slipped a sleep potion into her wine and left her in a bed in a whore house, stripped her of her clothes and threw other intimates around the room?"

Sonia started to chuckle, "Yeah, she tried to purify herself for weeks, then we finally told her nothing happened, she nearly killed us both." The both burst into raucous laughter.

Ethel crossed her arms as she looked at them laughing at their prank.
"Wow you guys are messed up, I thought she was your friend?" She said in a judging manner.

"She is." Sonia said as Modok continued to chuckle.

"She's done way worse to Sonia." Modok said wiping tears from her eyes.

"She convinced me that I had been gravely poisoned and had 24 hours to live." Sonia said, "I drank till I passed out at a local tavern, she then got several people to dress as demons and convinced me I had gone to Avernus and would rot there forever." Sonia shrugged, "So yeah, she has done worse."

"Weird, she didn't seem like the pranking type" Ethel rubbed her chin as she thought about the prank.
"Oh If you try anything like that on me, I will break your legs, so just a heads up on that." She warned.

Modok chuckled, Sonia, did not, instead she gulped, intoixcated by Ethel's beauty, she simply stared, moments later Margaret in tow with Sheldon and M came down the road to them.

"What did you do?" she said looking at Modok.

Modok simply pointed at Ethel.

"No, not that." Modok said blushing, "I meant, I didn't do anything, and you should talk to Ethel." He said huffing.

"Well?" Margaret said, crossing her arms and looking at Ethel.

"Oh, yeah I killed an Orc in the bar and then charmed one of the guards so we could get out. Oh, the Orc was not Modok, we just fucked" she stated wanting to embarrass Modok more since he never denied it.

Modok turned a dark shade of green, signifying he was blushing.

Sonia was going to say something but lost it entirely, any thoughts about anything sexual with Ethel clouded her mind, Sheldon and M were doing what they did, acting like children, giggling and touching the tips of their fingers together. Meanwhile Margaret turned a bright shade of crimson.

"Well looks like I have successfully embarrassed nearly everyone. And you two! if you think those whores are fun wait until I take you for a spin" She said winking at the Dwarf and Goliath.

"Please don't, M scared." The giant man said as the dwarf cowered behind him.

"She's not that scary boys." Sonia said draping an arm over Ethel's shoulder.

"Oh yes I am" she smiled standing tall with hands on her hips.
"It's fine lots of men are intimidated by me, mostly because I threaten to break their legs though." She rubbed her chin.

Sonia kissed Ethel on the cheek, "Well you don't scare me." she giggled. "Can't be scared by something you care about so much."

"I would happily die." Sonia said without hesitation. "So, now what?" She asked Ethel.

"Yes but you were the one with the plan to capture an omen wizard and try to interrogate him." Sonia said blatantly, "The direction you came from, were there any signs of the omen or its minions there?"

She thought to herself for a moment.
"No, I don't think so. But to be honest, I wasn't looking for any either, I was actually looking for that guy in the bar." She explained.

"Hmm." Sonia said, "Well, lets head that direction anyway, who knows what we will find." She smiled. "Onward." she said and everyone followed behind her.

Ethel nodded and followed along as well. "I guess I might as well play some songs as well travel, here is one that I did not write, but was played to me before." She explained with a smile before clearing her throat, grabbing the Lute, and starting to play.

Last edited:
Sonia fell back and walked next to Ethel and hummed along as she played, "Beautiful." Sonia said as she listened. "Modok." Sonia said, "How far is the next town."

Modok pulled out a map, "If we keep heading this way, its a three day walk, so, a week maybe if we stop to sleep and rest."

"Hmm." Sonia said gazing at the sky, "The towns name?"

"Free port, a fishing village by the coast." Modok said.

"Free port it is." Sonia said, smiling.

"Fish!" M said licking his lips and rubbing his stomach.

"That and information, Modok said, Free Port is a trading hub for the entire coast, if there is any word about the omen or its followers, it will be there. Also there is lots of work in Freeport, should you be low on coin, and last I checked we were." He added.

Sonia nodded and M and Sheldon began to trail off talking about all the fish dinners they would eat.

Back
Top Bottom