Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An apocalyptic romance Alisa X Kira

"Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, let's say I agree to date you, on the condition we never once ever have any sexual relations with each other. But I and only I am able to have them with other people whenever I want. What would you say?"

"I would despise that, and decline entirely." Sonia said, "My heart would ache constantly I do not know if I could bare it."

"No." Sonia said again, "I have no desire to be with anyone else but you." she stood up, wobbly at best, but she stood, "I desire no one else but you, from the moment I met you, to our first kiss, to the first time we made love, to this moment, no one else has been the holder of my desire but you."

"you realize all those things happened within 12 hours of each other, and all that happened less than 72 hours ago, right? You are part Elvish, you realize you will live for up to 700 years right? I am human, I have 40 left at best, what happens after that?" She asked.

"I don't know." Sonia said, "I don't care about the end, just everything in between." Sonia smiled, "I just want those moments with you, even if they are but a drop in the long river that is my life, I will never forget them."

"Ahh, you say you are more elvish, well I found that human in you. All you care about is instant gratification. How about this, If we end this winter, after that, we can try dating?" She asked.
"Unless one of us dies at any point of course"

"Can I still have you any time I want?" Sonia asked.

"Oh.....okay." she said, "Well, I guess I will just have to end this winter as soon as possible."

"Can I have a kiss before I go?" Sonia asked.

"Fine." Sonia said as she hung her head dejectedly and left.

As she walked out Ethel smirked and said.
"You lied, you said earlier if I ask you to leave you would not and now look at you, leaving since I asked. I wonder what else was a Lie?" She said before closing the door behind her.

"I....." Sonia bit her lip, "No, that was not a lie, your original phrase was not a question, it was a command, which I am following, n-n-not the prior question." she started to tremble nervously, then she pulled out the vial from her pocket, "See! I really did take it." she said.

"Wait....you told me to leave and I was just....." Sonia trailed off, unsure of what was about to happen next.

"Ethel!" she pounded on the door, "Please!"

Sonia went into her room and cried herself to sleep.

Sonia slept for a few more hours before coming downstairs, hung over and hungry, she sat down next to Ethel,"Hey." She said groggily.

Back
Top Bottom