Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rock Star Life(Guitarman x BimboBrandi)

"Yep. Pizza." Brian replied as he wrapped his arms around the woman's shoulders. Just like Jess was getting the urge to insert herself into his life, Brian was already feeling protective over her. Subconsciously everyone had to know that she was off limits, that she was his girl now. He didn't know that, but his brain was firing into overdrive.

"Alright, well I'll let you two go. See you later." Mark said and walked off, in search of some booze or pussy, whichever one came first.

Brian turned to Jessica and smiled softly, nodding towards the door. "Ready to get the hell out of here?" He asked, shaking his free arm a bit to adjust the long sleeve that had rolled up a bit, tucking up and into his wrist.

Jessica nodded

"Yeah, your band mates seem nice and everything but I kinda want you all to myself.."

The hug from him felt nice, and she didn't really want to stop it, but she knew that she had to. There was no other way they were going anywhere and she didn't really want to stand out in a corridor all night.

Heading out to the parking lot she quickly led him to where she had parked, the two of them managing to get into the vehicle and slip away mostly unnoticed. She drove then to little Caesars, it was shit pizza but it was hot and ready and the company mattered more than the food.

Climbing back into the car the two of them were soon headed for the park, a smile on her face at the thought of being out there with Brian

Brian held onto the pizza box as she drove, chuckling a bit as he finally realized what it was. Not that he cared about it all that much, he just thought it was funny. "Little Caesars, huh? Glad to see that you're into high class dining too."

This was something they had a lot of on the road. It was cheap and fed a lot of people. It was an odd relief to know that he didn't have to eat this again after tonight. Touring was way rougher on the body than other people could imagine.

"It is pretty nice though, getting away from it all. The difference between how loud the venue is and how quiet and peaceful it is out here is pretty wild."

she laughed and shook her head

"yeah, I know, not the best. I just didn't want to spend another moment indoors that I didn't have to.."

she giggled and then leaned against him, her head resting against his shoulder for a moment. It just felt nice to be with him, especially out here like this.

"I used to live in this neighborhood when I was a kid, me and my friends had a fort in the bushes and we used to play soldiers. I had it in my head back then that I was gonna join the army and be a badass like Lady Jaye from GI Joe. She was always my favorite.."

This side of the park was OK, there were a few problems but it wasn't too bad. The other side though, even now as an adult she didn't venture there alone at night, partially because as a woman she might get mistaken for one of the prostitutes that plied their craft around there, and partially just because it was sketchy. She remembered how as a kid she had been repeatedly warned about venturing too far to the south side, and she remembered the times that she had disobeyed too. Thankfully they had never ended in the ways her parents had warned her, but she had spent a fair bit of time grounded after each one.

"You grew up here and still live here, huh? That's pretty wild..." He remarked, just the idea of staying in one place for so long shook him to his very core. He couldn't imagine staying in one place for so long. But that had to be rooted in his childhood, right? The fear of being nothing, just like everyone else. Living and dying in a trailer, waiting for your kid to find you with a dirty needle sticking out of your arm.

"I just wanted to get out when I was a kid. I always liked fish and fishing. Had a couple fish tanks with guppies and stuff, sometimes keeping some smaller ones I caught. If I ever settle down somewhere again I'm definitely getting some fish."

He laughed at himself and gently pressed his head against Jessica's as she leaned into his shoulder, the pizza on his lap still. "Its nice out here. Quiet, dark, the stars are all out."

She laughed, his head resting against hers feeling so fucking nice.

"I don't know.. I tried to move away once but it just didn't work out. I ended up coming back, most people do. We sometimes joke that this town is like a black hole.."

she winked and smiled but she wasn't really joking. The truth was that though it seemed great to anyone who wanted to come here to most the world seemed to end two towns over. Jessica pushed those depressing thoughts to one side though, she didn't want to deal with that right now, she just wanted to enjoy her night with Brian

"Fish huh, well at least they aren't the kind of pets that make too much mess..."

she smiled, moving away and looking up at him, once again taking in his handsome features. And then she kissed him again, her lips pressing against his as her hand rested against his broad chest. When she pulled back her eyes sparkled

"sorry.. I just.. I just really needed that.."

Brian was surprised by Jessica's kiss but he wasn't upset about it either. It was nice to be with a girl like her that initiated things a bit. Usually it was him hitting on someone until they decided to come back with him but here was Jess, leaning over to plant a big kiss on his lips.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked after they parted lips, Brian smiling back to her. "Its okay to kiss me. Hell, I'll go out on a limb here and tell you that you can kiss me whenever you want." He teased her a bit as he reached over to the side, placing the pizza box on the edge of the bench.

He turned back towards Jess and reached out for her, one hand settling on her thigh as his other wrapped around her waist. He leaned in to her, placing another soft kiss to her lips. He pulled back after a few moments, sliding his hand from her waist to brush a few stray hairs away from her face.

"See? I like it."

"is that so.."

she asked slyly with a wink before her eyes found his again

"well... thats an offer I might take you up on.."

and she might as well, Jessica had quickly come to really enjoy kissing Brian after all. It was strange if you stopped to think about it, their journey from that first meeting in the bar to where they were right now, but she didn't really care about that. The truth was though his first impression had been poor he was a great guy, and the feel of his hand on her thigh was definitely sending tingles through her. She leaned against him as they continued to flirt over pizza, the two of them just enjoying each others company as they let the darkness of the park around them swallow the world at large.

Her hand rested on his leg and she bit her lip slightly, even as she squeezed her thighs together. Looking up at him she smiled

"I'm glad that we met Brian.. you aren't at all what you seemed to be."

"And I'm glad that I didn't run away, thinking you were some major bitch." He smiled back at Jess, happily supporting her weight as she leaned against him. Nothing could replace human contact like this. It was just too nice.

"So. Tonight. I can't go back to the bus unless you want them to drive off with me." He teased her, leaning a bit to nuzzle his head into the side of her neck and pressing a few gentle kisses against the soft flesh.

"Want me to finally get that hotel room, or want me over at your place?" He asked, feeling just a bit awkward. It was only their second date after all.

That was a good question, and she had to think for a moment. She did want to spend the night with him, but having him over at her place was a big step, and one that she still wasn't sure she was quite ready for, not after two dates

"How about you get that hotel room and I stay there tonight?"

She suggested, her hand sitting on top of his as it rested on her thigh, her fingers intertwined with his.

"That way I can make sure you don't get nightmares"

She joked

"Sure thing! But I'm going to get us a nice, fancy room for the night and then move into something more modest tomorrow." He teased, totally feeling the need to impress her. There was no way he'd have her spending the night in some dinky, nasty motel crawling with bugs, hookers, and drugs.

"But yeah, I think you'll do a nice job of keeping the nightmares away. At least give me someone nice to snuggle up to." He said, giving her hand a little squeeze as she held on to his.

"How about we find a place to dump off this pizza box and then we get going? I'm very much looking forwards to a real shower."

Jessica nodded, a little blush forming on her cheek as she thought over the words. Yeah she really wanted to be snuggled up to him tonight, it just felt so good being out here and having his touch on her, she had to have more.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan, after all, I think I kinda wanna be alone with you now.."

She said calmly, not as if it was even a flirt really, though it was. Standing she let him drape his arm over her as they headed back towards the car, stopping only briefly to dispose of the boxes before climbing in and heading towards the hotel. She wasn't going to break the bank or anything, but she knew just the one for him, at least for tonight

Brian's arm never left her even after they climbed into the car. It sat on her thigh the whole time as they made small talk, just making simple comments about what the night was like, how he was excited to sleep in a real bed for the first time in months. The simple things were the best.

Once they arrived at the hotel, Brian held the door open for her to come inside. He paid for one of the nicer rooms at the desk and led Jess to the elevator, where they went up to the fourth floor.

Once on the fourth floor Brian walked into the room, holding the door open for her before flopping back on the bed, letting out a happy sigh.

"Fucking finally!"

Jessica giggled, laying on the bed beside him. He seemed so content just to be laying on one and she couldn't help but to be amused by it. It was like a kid at Christmas or something. Cuddling up against him she smiled

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be just perfect.."

And then she kissed him again, her hands resting on his chest as she took her time. After all, the two of them were alone together in a hotel room, and there was something naughty about that they she liked. Also she had come to really learn that she could Trust him, and didn't feel like he was just trying to get in her pants anymore, which was a good reason for her to let him in. When she finally pulled back her fingers traced down his chest

"Brian.. I.. I think I'm ready to take the next step"

Brian's eyes widened a bit at that. He thought he'd have to wait weeks, maybe even months for this moment. But here Jess was, telling him what she wanted. Brian rolled over and looked into her eyes as he reached out for her, placing his hand in hers.

"Jess, only if you really want to. I'm not going to pressure you into anything. We're doing this at your pace."

He told her as he pushed himself up the bed a bit to place a quick kiss on her cheek. "I'm serious, you know. Only if you're ready."

Jessica blushed a bit at the kiss, her hand resting against him before she sighed

"I know, and I am.. I mean, a part of me knows you could wake up in the morning and decide to skip town, but for some reason I just don't feel like you will. Not unless there is a good reason that you would actually take the time to acknowledge.."

She looked down for a moment

"My last boyfriend.. well sex with him was something that I did to keep him happy, and I don't really know why I did that.."

Her gaze drifted back to him

"But I don't think it will be like that with you, If that was all you were interested in you would have walked away by now, and yet here we are.. I feel safe to share this with you, I want to share this with you.."

"Oh Jess. I'm not going to leave. I meant everything I've told you. All I've got is my word, honey." That was the one thing he'd never get rid of from being a poor kid in the South. He couldn't give you money but he could give you his word and that was worth everything.

"All I want tonight is to make you happy. Sex shouldn't just be about one person." He said as he reached over to push his fingers through her hair again, trying his best to settle her a bit, wanting her to calm her.

"Then let's share it. We can stop whenever you want, honey."

Her lips pressed against his as she kissed him, her confidence improved by the words that he had said. Her hands first moved over his chest before tugging at his shirt, wanting him to take it off.

Pulling back she lifted her top, peeling it over her slender body to give him a view of her lacy black bra, Her underbust tattoo sitting right beneath it. A black barbel rested in her navel, a purple gemstone at the bottom, and the straps of a thong peaked out above her pants.

"Fuck.. you are so perfect Brian, where have you been all my life.."

She whispered even as her hand went to her button, starting to strip so that she was just in her underwear

"Uh... Most of it was probably in the south..." Brian teased a bit, he couldn't resist the quick joke as he watched Jess undress for a brief moment. He just sat there, eyes wide open and taking in the sight. His first thought was that she was even more beautiful than he'd ever imagined. The tattoos and piercings concealed looked absolutely perfect on her body. This waiting, while not long, was totally worth it.

"You look so good, babe." Brian smiled to her, peeling off his shirt and jeans quickly. His legs and chest were largely free of ink, but he did have the majority of his back filled with intricate designs in black.

Brian sat up, wearing only his tight black boxer briefs. He reached out for her, hands settling on the cups of her bra. His calloused fingers closed down on them tightly, giving her a nice squeeze through the fabric.

"I can't get over how perfect you are."

Jessica blushed, his hand on her through the bra making her gasp. One of her fingers trailed down his stomach, tracing his lean muscles as she leaned over him again, kissing him. Her hand moved down to his cock, rubbing it through his boxers, feeling how hard he was.

"Mmm you have such a wonderful cock Brian.."

She gasped before she started to kiss her way down over his body. Her mouth moved over the material of his boxers for a second, teasing him as she licked along his length, and then she freed it from its covering, her lips closing around the head as she slowly began to suck him

Her tongue teased as his sweet spots as moans of pleasure escaped her lips, it did feel great to have his warm cock in her mouth. Her other hand moved between her legs, rubbing at herself as she got more turned on by the moment, this had definitely been worth the wait..

"Thanks..." It was a bit odd how his voice came out so sheepish. He figured he was nice but no one had ever vocalized it to him in such plain terms. He blushed a bit, smiling softly at her before letting out a deep groan from her touch. It had been a few days since he'd last pleasured himself, it wasn't something that he did on the bus.

A gasp left his mouth when her tongue traced over his shaft through his boxers, making his head pulse a bit. It sprung up from the fabric as she peeled the clothing down, a slight curve to the veiny shaft as precum dripped down the underside of his mushroom shaped head.

"You're so good..." He told her after absorbing her pleasure for a few moments, her warm mouth sucking and tongue caressing his head with expert care. He reached down and swept some of her hair away from her eyes, locking his on hers.

She looked up at him, watching his face, enjoying his pleasure as she sucked him off, her mouth sinking deeper on him as she got more into it. This was a blowjob she was actually enjoying giving, not one that she was doing because it was expected of her, she already knew that Brian didn't expect anything from her.

Her hand stroked him in time with her motions, her fingers wrapped around him. She could feel his pulse in her hand and it was only turning her on more. His precum leaked out over her tongue as she blew him, the taste mixing in her mouth with her saliva as she drank it down hungrily before pulling back

"Fuck.."

She moaned before undoing her bra, her perky C cup tits sitting free on her chest for a moment before she wrapped them around his length, beginning to titty fuck him a little. It had always been a fantasy of hers to do this to someone, but she never had, and now she was doing it with Brian..

Jessica was a woman of many surprised, or so it seemed. Brian closed his eyes for just a moment, only for them to open up wide again when he felt her perky breasts wrapping around and settling on his shaft. He looked in her eyes again and laughed a bit, letting out another moan after taking a quick breath.

"You're too much, girl..." He told her as be pushed his hips in rhythm with her movements, making the improvised titty fuck feel even better. His hand pushed through her hair again, this time staying on her head to keep it back.

"You might be enjoying this way too much..." He teased her, grunting a bit as he felt unadulterated pleasure running up and down his cock.

"oh fuck..."

She moaned, biting her lip as she looked up at him, her body never stopping moving the whole time she was with him, the feel of his warmth on her breasts combined with the wetness of her spit and his precum driving her wild.

"I just wanna make you feel good.."

She panted. The truth was she was scared, she wanted to feel him inside of her so bad but what if he wasn't into it, she wouldn't be able to bear that, and so she was determined to make sure he was wild with desire when the moment came

"You're making me feel so good baby. So much better then anyone else ever has." He told her, looking right into her eyes. Brian was being dead serious. Jess was amazing. She deserved to have some confidence in herself. Whoever had been with her before had clearly messed her up a bit, and he hated that for her. He needed to prove to Jess that she was absolutely perfect for him in every way.

"I wanna make you feel good too. This shouldn't be all about me. Tell me what to do for you."

He wanted to be direct with her, figuring it would be better in the long run. If he knew how she wanted to be pleased, he could make this night even better for her.

Back
Top Bottom