Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rock Star Life(Guitarman x BimboBrandi)

His kiss felt nice, and even after his lips left I could still feel the tingling in my forehead, like static electricity when it goes all fuzzy.

"OK, that sounds good to me, and I promise I'm not going anywhere. I really do wanna explore this, all of it, in its own time.."

I knew he understood, but hearing him say the words just made it better. The way his fingers played with my hair made me feel good, safe, even safer than I already did with him. Others might take me for a fool, but that didn't mean I had to do something I was gonna regret here, and it seemed that he understood that.

"Though you are sure I'm not keeping anyone waiting back in New Orleans? I mean, you've been on the road a while right? I just don't wanna be the reason you don't see family.."

Brian shook his head after his lips left hers, his hand still staying in her hair. It was nice and soft, definitely comforting as he gently played around with it.

"No one that I care about, no. I mean, I still have some family down there but we all fell out long ago. I wouldn't pay up to support their various addictions so they all decided that they didn't have to talk to me anymore." He laughed a bit at himself, knowing how sad that probably sounded.

"But I have my band. Friends. Music. The good stuff."

She felt a bit sad at that. It was true she didn't really talk to her family all that much either, but that was mostly her choice. She hadnt been cast out because they didn't like being told no, she had just gotten tired of them constantly critiquing her life and had decided that distance was a better option.

"Yeah I guess.. and hey you got me now too.."

She offered, trying to lighten the mood. They could hang out as much as he wanted, especially if they were going to have times like this..

"You're too sweet. I'm so happy that I decided to hit on you."

He laughed as he smiled down at her again, instantly knowing that he wanted to stay with Jess forever. Not in some creepy way, but just chilling out on the couch with her, holding her close as they kept learning about each other.

"So, me and you. What do you wanna do after the show's over tomorrow night? I'm sure that the back of a venue isn't the greatest place for a second date unless you like the smell of stale beer."

Jessica smiled, the truth in that statement very much hitting home to her.

"I dont know to be honest. I haven't thought that far ahead.."

She laughed and then went quiet for a bit, thinking of what to do..

"It's the end of the tour right? So that sounds like it should be a celebration of some sort. How would you usually celebrate something like that? I'm assuming not with cake and ice cream..."

That didn't sound very rock and roll after all, but then maybe she was buying into stereotypes, maybe Brian and the others did like to hit up the ice cream parlour and get their banana split and chocolate fudge sundae on, and if so who was I to judge.

"Well, most bands will go on a big tear. Get wasted, find a groupie or some other fan and give them a good fucking, knowing it'll be the last time you hook up with a fan on the road for a while. After that, everyone gets in the bus or van, whatever you're travelling in the next morning and you go home. Pretty much exactly what you'd expect a van to do. I usually split off on my own, get a hotel or motel room and decompress for a day or two and fly back home alone." He explained. "Definitely not into cake and ice cream for that. Not metal enough for me." He teased her a bit.

"I'd rather just... Relax a bit. Get away from the band, the fans. I know that my instruments and shit will be shipped back to storage, all I need is my clothes. Guess I can book a hotel room but just plan to stay longer than I usually would."

He finally pulled his hand out of her hair and sat it on his thigh instead. "I don't know, maybe some nature shit. Get out of a building and breathe real air."

Jessica nodded..nature shit.. what was there that they could do that involved nature shit?

"Well there is always the park.. I mean aside from a crazy hobo or two it should be pretty deserted, and you know, it's quiet and outside.. could maybe drive up to the lake the day after if you need something more than that.."

Doing anything with this man seemed like a good idea, I just wanted to spend my time with him. I knew I would have to work while he was here but that was OK, we could still hang out around that..

Turning a little I looked up at him, butterflies in my stomach, I'd been summoning the nerve to ask him something ever since we sat like this, and I couldn't keep waiting.

"Would you kiss me?"

"Please. I've dealt with meth addicts before. I think a hobo or two is more than within my realm of capability." He teased her a bit. But seriously, fistfights with meth addicts were no joke. If she thought that drag queens got into it, this was a whole different ballgame.

"The lake sounds really nice but I don't want to pull you away from your schedule or anything. You have work probably and I hate being in the way. Like... if I'm ever a thorn in your side just tell me to fuck off. Seriously. I hate being annoying."

But then she asked him a question that he'd been wondering about himself. Would he kiss her? Was the sky blue? Instead of telling her, Brian leaned down a bit and softly pressed his lips against hers, teasing her lower lip with the tip of his tongue. After a few moments of that, he slowly pulled away from her with a smile on his face.

"Nope, I don't think I'd ever kiss you." He teased.

Jess could still taste him even as he pulled away, the soft kiss having been oh so brief, and yet still it felt like her heart had skipped a beat, there was definitely a connection there that was for sure, and it was definitely more than just two friends hanging out..

She gave him a playful shove at his goofy answer, shaking her head and rolling her eyes

"You know what I meant.. I just.. god I've been wanting to know what that was like all evening. Best desert a girl could ask for.."

"All evening? Jess, I've been wanting to kiss you since I met you." He teased, selling her shove with an exaggerated lean backwards before he slid back into her, wishing he could somehow get even closer to her.

"Even better dessert for me though, I didn't have to pay for that." He joked again, smiling as he found his hand in her hair again.

"What time is it even? All I know is that it's dark out now,,,"

Jess looked at the clock and chuckled, raising an eyebrow

"Well shit it's almost midnight. They say that time flies when you are having fun..and I have definitely been having fun with you tonight Brian.."

I wanted to make sure he knew that. He wasn't like others where he was gonna try and climb into bed with me, but that just made it more important for me to let him know that I had enjoyed his company.

"What time would you like me there tomorrow?'

"Fuck. It's been five hours already? Times does fly." He laughed, noticing just now that her TV was off. They'd never even turned Netflix on. They'd just spent the entire time chilling out and cuddling. That didn't upset him at all though.

"Show up for nine. We'll hit the stage about nine thirty, should be done by eleven. Then we can figure out what to do when that's over because honestly, I want to get the hell out of there. As soon as I can." He laughed, reaching into his pocket.

"I'll get an Uber back to the bus, I don't want to make you drive me or anything."

She chuckled and nodded

"Nine I can do, gives me plenty of time to get ready, though I am not one of those girls that takes forever. "

Giving him another smile and leaned over and kissed him, her lips pressing against his in a slow and sensual smooch, her hand resting against his cheek as she simply let the moment linger. When she pulled back she winked

"One for the road.."

"Aww, you're going to get all dressed up for me? You're too kind." He teased her before leaning into the kiss, which was somehow even better then the first. Once again, Jessica was finding out more ways to surprise him, to make him like her even more then he already had. He leaned into her once again, his hand settling onto her waist for a brief moment before their lips parted once again.

"That was a hell of a good one too..."

Right at that moment, the Uber that he'd ordered showed up. He smiled at her and slid into a quick hug before he slowly stood up from her couch. "I'll send you your pass tomorrow, all you have to do is print it out and you'll be good. If they give you any trouble look for me, alright?"

She nodded, putting her arms around him and resting her head on his shoulder for a moment, not wanting to let him go quite yet. She knew she had to though, he had things to do and so did she. Pulling back Jessica gave him a smile

"Yeah, i'll be there. And Brian.. thanks for dinner.."

She had really enjoyed herself tonight, Jessica only hoped that tomorrow was just as much fun.

"You're welcome sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow."

Brian walked himself out of her door and into the Uber which brought him back to the Walmart. He went into the bunk and quickly fell asleep, waking up at a rather healthy 11AM the next morning. As soon as he was up, he sent Jessica a text. He sent her the pass but also a little message.

"What are we doing after the show? You know what's good around here."

He then sent her a picture of him in his bunk, having only a few inches of air above his head. If he lifted his head up more than eight inches or so, he'd slam into the bunk above him. It was the only negative of taking the bottom.

Jessica smiled as she saw the picture, quickly snapping one and sending it back, she was sitting at the breakfast bar with a cup of coffee as she tried to relax for a bit. The truth was she was nervous about tonight, about seeing him again and being backstage at the show. She had to think about his question, what to do after the show

"how hungry are you when you finish playing? could order a pizza and find somewhere quiet to chill for a bit, I know you said you liked to unwind.."

She didn't really care what they did, not in a bad way but it was just she wanted to be with Brian. She had his music on in the background, trying to get a good feel for it, after all, if she was going to be spending time with him then she needed to be able to embrace all parts of him. The way he had talked before about his music being his escape from his past it was obvious how important it was to him, and she wanted to support him in that too.

finishing her drink she set about her day, she had plenty of time before she had to start getting ready, and since she had done a lot of it last night it wasn't going to be so hard, just finding the right outfit and doing her makeup..

Brian texted her back quickly. Not out of creepiness but because there was nothing else to do. The last day always moved extremely slow. Yes, he loved music and his band but after spending months on the road, seeing the same people and virtually no new faces, he needed out. He needed to be able to stay in one place and relax for a bit, recharge before he either went out again or began writing new music.

"Not eating before I get on stage so I'll be starving."

After sending that, Brian decided to get ready for the day. He slipped into a pair of khaki cargo shorts, belt already pushed through the loops. He settled on wearing an old Atramentus long sleeve, knowing he didn't need to dress up relatively "nice" like the night before. After than he made himself a coffee and slowly drank it as he hung out around the bus, waiting for the day to end and the show to begin.

The band was on stage right when nine hit. They played for a solid hour and a half before he walked off stage, nice and sweaty with his sleeves rolled up after the long show. He handed his guitar off to his tech like tradition and walked backstage, looking around for a glimpse of the redhead he'd come to know.

She was wearing her leather pants and jacket, her red hair braided down her back. She'd enjoyed watching him play, he'd had so much energy out there, the way he seemed to feed off of the crowd was amazing. The atmosphere back stage was so completely different to the front of house, the buzz back here was excited, and yet relieved too.

Seeing Brian she waved to him, giving him a smile. He looked so good right now, fresh from the stage, that was a sight that she could one day maybe get used to.

"Hey"

"Jess!"

Brian was excited as all hell to see her. The day had been so damn long, even the show seemed to take longer than usual. He immediately made a beeline to the redhead and wrapped her up in a tight hug before realizing how sweaty and gross he was. He pulled away from her with a goofy grin, chuckling a bit. "Sorry about that."

He pulled his long sleeves down as he took a step back, wanting to get the whole picture of her. "You look great! Security and everyone back here treated you well?"

She didn't mind the sweaty and grossness, it was kinda part of the parcel with him in situations like this she guessed. Besides, he had such a masculine musk that seemed to combine well with whatever body spray or cologne he was wearing.

"Don't apologize, it's fine"

She told him before answering his questions

"Yeah, no problems.. had to blow one of the bouncers to get back here though..."

She winked and then laughed

"I'm just kidding, everything worked out great, got the full VIP treatment and everything, us you guys were amazing..."

She chuckled before adding

"..and you look good too by the way"

"You look even better! I can see why the bouncers wanted a blowjob from you." Brian teased her a bit as he peered around the area a bit, noticing the door with the big, flashing exit sign above it. He was feeling a bit claustrophobic, ready to get the hell out of there.

"Thanks, I'm really glad you liked the show honey. Now I'm done, I'm sure the other dudes are ready to get raging drunk before they go home. Ready to get the hell out of here?"

Once again, Brian extended his hand out if she wanted to take it. He had no clue what they were doing or where they were going even but anything beat being at the venue after the show had ended. It had a weird, dark vibe when it was quiet and no bands were on stage.

Jessica nodded

"Yeah I am good to go, you wanna get cleaned up or something first? I don't mind waiting and you know, you are a little fresh.."

He was the one who had observed it after all, she just wanted him to be comfortable. Besides, it wasn't like she was in any rush, even though the prospect of being alone with him was certainly enticing. Before he could answer one of the guys from the band came over, putting his arm around Brian

"Dude.. who's the chick?"

Brian jumped when an arm was thrown around his shoulders, quite surprised that someone was behind him. It wasn't hard to be sneaky when chatter filled the room, making you have to practically yell to be heard by someone a few feet away from you.

He sighed in relief when he realized that the stranger was just his drummer, Mark. He was a nice enough guy, decent enough to tour with at least. Brian still couldn't get away from him soon enough though.

"This is Jessica. Jess, this is Mark."

Jessica nodded and gave Mark a smile

"Good to meet ya. That was a pretty sweet show you guys put on."

She figured why not make small talk with him, after all, he was a friend of Brian's.

"Glad you liked it.."

Mark replied before asking

"...so how long have you known Brian?"

She leaned in closer to Brian at the question, perhaps on some subconscious level reacting to a need to properly insert herself into his life in the eyes of others. She wouldn't have been able to tell you that herself though, to her it was simply that she knew him and wanted his touch.

"Oh uh..a couple of days. He seems pretty cool though. We were just planning to go grab pizza..."

Back
Top Bottom