Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rock Star Life(Guitarman x BimboBrandi)

Jessica had a good idea of where that was, she could definitely make this work

"I'll pick you up, or meet you at the bus and you can drive.. is 7 ok?"

She could do earlier if necessary, it was just a matter of how great the date could be if they were getting the early bird special. Still, it wasn't as if they couldn't talk earlier, or it would take her forever to get ready.

Seven. Seven was perfect. Sure, it was a long time away but he didn't want to pressure her into anything, to be that creep who wanted to be her everything after one date. He could be patient and he had to show her that.

"Seven's perfect Jessica. I can't wait to see you then." He told her as he stood from his bunk, already wanting to get ready. He had to look at least kind of presentable tonight, or at least as presentable as the touring life would allow him.

After hanging up with her, he managed to find a plain black t-shirt with no violent death metal band names or imagery on the front that also didn't reek like the stage. After that he slid on his jeans which he rarely wore on stage. After he found his clothes he shaved, just waiting for seven to roll around. It felt like an eternity but he'd never been so excited for a date in his life. Jessica had really made a flip switch inside of him.

For Jessica too the time felt like an eternity. Her shopping trip netted her a new top that she could wear, and most of the rest of the afternoon was spent on waxing parts of her body on the off chance he saw them, redoing her makeup.

When she left she was wearing a floor length gypsy style skirt, a pair of heavy biker boots beneath the material as it swished around her ankles. She had paired that with a purple top that showed just the right amount of her cleavage and tattoos. Climbing into her car she heard the big V8 come to life. She had always loved muscle cars, and her vintage Nova was one of her most prized possessions, even if her ex had been the one to do all the work under the hood.

It didn't take long until she was at the Walmart, seeing the bus there with a crowd around it, mostly young girls who were hoping to be invited on board. Parking away a bit she sent Brian a message

'im outside, parked near the store so we could slip away. See you soon..'

As soon as he crawled out of the bus Brian realized two things. One, that there were way too many girls around the bus. The second was that he had absolutely no clue what Jessica's car looked like. One of these problems was easier to solve than the other. The crowd of girls gave him room to leave the bus but began to hoard around him for a selfie, an autograph, anything they could get. They were easy to dispel though, simply telling them that he didn't have time tonight and they could all catch him at the show tomorrow night, something that worked strangely well as a pacifier for most of the girls. Of course a few creepers followed him around for a bit but quickly gave up.

He then walked up to the store and spun around, catching a glimpse of all the cars in the front row. He could walk past each one and look through the window for red hair but no, that was too suspicious. When he was all out of ideas though, something caught his eye. An older muscle car was parked out front and well... It just screamed Jessica at him. As he got closer to the vehicle, black Nikes pounding on the pavement with heavy steps, he knew he'd found his girl. She was hard to miss.

He walked around to the passenger side door and pulled on the handle, finding it unlocked already. As soon as he sat down and shut the door he turned towards her, a huge, goofy grin showcasing white teeth.

"Damn, I am so happy to see you today." He told her as he reached out and pulled her in for a hug, rather awkward due to the crammed confines of the front of her car.

His hug felt nice and Jessica couldn't help but to smile a bit as she hugged him back. His words struck a chord somewhere deep within her and when they finished she looked him in the eye

"It's good to see you too. You look good.."

She noted, and it was true. He definitely cleaned up well, better than she had expected for sure.

"So shall we? Before your army of Adoring fans figure out where you got to?"

She laughed and then poked out her tongue. I. Truth she didn't care that he was famous, but at the same time she would rather things between them stayed as quiet as they could be, as private as they could be. She was well aware of how the media worked, and the last thing she really needed was to be on TMZ somewhere as Brian's mystery woman..

"Yeah, before they catch on to you. I've seen some crazy stuff happen with these girls... I feel like half of them don't even listen to the music, just like how we look or whatever. As much as I hate them I can sympathize with those boy bands that get completely mobbed wherever they go."

Brian let go of the hug and strapped himself into the seatbelt, more than happy to get away from the bus, the fans, and the parking lot. As she drove he kept his eyes on the road, not used to catching the scenery on trips. All of the windows on the bus were blacked out as someone was always trying to catch up on some sleep. Merch guys, techs, band members, everyone had a different schedule that interfered with something else. Living in the bus for weeks and months at a time could really grind a person down.

"I like the car. It's a lot cooler than the Honda I drive. But then again... No one expects someone like me to drive a Honda." He chuckled. His place was pretty small too, just a studio apartment. If he didn't spend a whole lot of time back home then why should he invest in something too expensive?

Jessica chuckled

"Thanks, I just as always wanted something like this. I was kinda a tom boy when I was a kid and loved my cars and motorbikes, I was never the type of girl who played with Barbie's.."

She stopped for a second at a red light, looking over to him and raising a brow

"And I can't see you in a Honda somehow, I'm trying but it's just not there.."

The light changed and I moved off again, it didn't take much longer before we were at the restaurant, and suddenly butterflies hit my stomach as I found the realization that I was actually on a date with this gorgeous sexy man..

The small talk continued for the pair all the way to the steakhouse. And Brian had to admit, it looked really nice. It was a bit off the beaten path, some forest around the solitary building. He liked the area quite a bit. It was much better than all the highways he'd looked down over the last couple years. And just the smell emanating from the building made his stomach rumble. He was used to eating fast food now, whatever you could get the quickest when you were behind schedule to make it to the next town. It was weird taking time to notice all of this but Brian barely got to think about the smaller things that really made life worth it.

Jessica and Brian were led to a booth, thankfully the place wasn't overly full and no fans had recognized him, and if they did they were acting pretty normal about it. The interior of the place was nice, dim and gently lit with lights above the tables. The furniture was either natural or stained with a clear coat, giving the place a nice homey feel. It definitely felt better than bringing her to some fancy, sterile wine place to make an impression.

He sat down across from her and barely perused the menu, already knowing what he wanted. It was high time to get a massive steak for himself. So he just took a few moments to look at his lovely date before finally speaking, thrilled to just be sitting across from her. "Tell me about you. What makes you tick, what you like. I feel like we're always just talking about me."

Jessica was definitely a fan of the steakhouse. She had been here a few times for dinner, but being here with Brian already felt different. Here was a guy who could have taken her wherever he wanted, and yet he had let her choose this place, and he actually seemed to appreciate it too. Looking across at him she shrugged a bit

"Honestly I don't know what to tell.. I am pretty bad at talking about myself, probably from all the times I was told not to.."

The waitress came with their drink orders and she took a sip from hers before continuing.

".. I was born here, grew up here.. went to Notre Dame high school.. and yes that is a Catholic school.."

She gave a half smile

"Honestly, I never really got along with being there, I was kinda a rebel but mostly just from being bored. Ended up dropping out at 16, working at the video store.. you remember those right? Was living on my own by the time I was 17, pretty much paid my own way before that anyway, and so I was emancipated by the state. From there my life has just been one crazy decision after another, most of which haven't really worked out the way I would have hoped..."

"I feel that. Way too much." Brian said, shaking his head at her a bit. Not that he'd went through similar experiences to her but his childhood had been similarly rough. Growing up hadn't been easy in the slightest.

"I was born down near the swamp. Lived in a trailer right by the water on the Bayou. Always hot and humid, mosquitos flying around. The buildings were all decrepit and crumbling. Everyone was poor as hell, no one could afford anything. So we fished. And listened to a ton of Acid Bath and Sabbath." He laughed a bit, remembering the good old days. There wasn't money but at least it was fun.

"Katrina came through and destroyed everything. We lived in a glorified shack for years. I had to get out so I went on the road. Now I'm here, sitting across from you. Some pretty wild shit if you ask me." He took a sip of his drink, clearing his throat a bit.

"What do you do for fun? That was heavy and depressing as hell."

He was right, that was kinda dark stuff, but it was necessary. She had to be honest with him after all. In truth it wasn't so much that her chidhood was rough either, just that she had learned some of lifes bigger lessons at an early age, about the true value of work and paying bills and the like.

"I saw pictures of Katrina on the news, even seeing other Hurricanes since none of them look as bad as that one was.. well maybe that one that hit in the Florida Panhandle, but that was all wooden houses built upon sand.."

she shook her head and took another drink

"right, sorry, fun. Well, I draw, I play X-box, I work out a bit, not like gym Barbie kinda levels, but you know, cardio and stuff to stay fit and healthy...I listen to music, or I go out to the bar...:"

and she was kinda glad she had decided to go to the bar last night, she wouldn't admit that of course, but Brian had turned out to be a lot better company than his initial approach had suggested he would be.

"how about you? when you aren't busy being a musician what do you do with yourself? other than taking strange women out to dinner of course..."

"I'm a pretty simple dude honestly. I play some Playstation, have always loved watching and playing sports. But a lot of my time is just spent playing guitar, especially when I'm not on tour. Music is really comforting for me, its the only thing that's always been there for me. And everyone thinks I'm some big player... I've been with a lot of groupies but once I'm off tour I'm practically a virgin, sitting in this little apartment in New Orleans." He laughed at his own expense.

"Hell, I rarely even go out when I'm not on tour. See other people. Being able to talk to you without drooling and staring at your tits is kind of impressive to me." He laughed at himself, watching the waiter walk over and ask if they were ready to order. Brian nodded and let Jessica give her order first before he put his in, letting the waiter walk away a bit before speaking to her again.

"So. Jessica. Jess. What do you prefer?"

she nodded, hearing him talk about how people perceived him. He was right, there was more to him than met the eye that was for certain. She had time to think on that a little as the waiter took their orders. It was actually kind of easy to forget that he was a famous person, he was just so down to earth right now, she could have been talking to any guy really, or at least anyone that had respect..

"Either works"

she replied in answer to his question, and ignoring the little joke about him not drooling over her tits. She knew they weren't the biggest, but on her body they seemed to fit just right, and the bra she had chosen underneath certainly helped things along too.

"maybe Jess a little bit more? kinda depends on my mood though to be honest..:"

she took another drink from her beer and smiled

"so you, sitting in a restaurant like this with a girl, I guess that would be kinda special huh.. so why me? I mean.. aside from the tits."

Brian shook his head, quietly chuckling at Jess again. It took everything he had to not take a quick look at her tits now that they were mentioned. She said she wanted to take it slow and he had to show her that he was serious about it, especially with his reputation. He needed Jess to know that he genuinely wanted her. She wasn't someone he wanted to fuck and ditch, he could see a long, loving relationship with her.

"Well, it all started when you told me to go away. That challenge. Part of me needed to make you like me. You're obviously gorgeous. I love the hair, your ink, the way you dress... You have a lovely body too." He admitted.

"And now that I'm getting to know you I want to know everything about you. Like... I don't know. I just feel like... Everything's right. That this is meant to be. I know it sounds stupid but hey, I said it."

Jess had heard all the compliments before, usually from some loser who was just trying to get into her pants, but from Brian they seemed different, like he actually meant it. She had to chuckle at the whole meant to be thing though

"I'm not sure about all of that, but I'm actually kinda starting to feel glad that I gave you a second chance. Mind you, you were actually man enough to understand where you had fucked up and try and make it good, and that says a lot about a person. I've met a lot of fuckboys who would react to being told where to go by either doubling down or just deciding that I wasn't worth their time and being quite vocal about that, even if the truth was it was the other way around."

I shook my head and sighed a little, then looked back at him.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of girl that has a whole host of experiences. I've only had a couple of partners in my life, I don't sleep with someone unless things are on a different level, I need that connection.. but that doesn't mean I don't get unwanted attention, which I'm starting to figure is how you feel about girls like the ones back at the bus..."

"Jess. None of that really matters to me though. How many partners you've been with, how you don't want to sleep with me too soon. I just want you. I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn your trust. I really want to give it a genuine try with you. I can tell that you're a really special woman." He told her, reaching across the table to squeeze her hand again just like he had at the bar. He still craved her touch.

"But I will be honest with you though. I think you're super hot. I do want to have sex with you. But I will wait for you. I'm not even going to initiate anything with you. If we even get to the point where that is something to be considered, I'm going to let you approach me about it. I only want to do that if you are fully comfortable with it. I promise."

He looked her in the eye, dead serious about everything he'd just said. Oddly enough, it felt like a massive weight had fallen off of his shoulders admitting that to her.

Jessica smiled, his touch on her once again feeling good, feeling warm and welcome. It wasn't like the cold grabby touch of some of the men that she met, the ones that thought nothing of grabbing her arm to get her attention, or worse smacking her ass.

"Thanks Brian.. it's just that stuff is complicated for me, I wanted to be up front with it all cause I know some men aren't like you, they make the right noises about being willing to wait, but when it comes to the actual waiting.. well they don't really want to.."

She took another drink and then giggled, suddenly feeling very exposed by the conversation that they were having. She brushed some of her bright red hair back behind her ear and tried to change the subject

"So.. what's the craziest thing that you have ever seen on your travels?"

Craziest thing he'd ever seen in his travels, huh? That was a tough one. Especially when he was first cutting his teeth in the scene he and his band were around plenty of addicts, touring with them. Things regularly got pretty crazy back then, even on stage.

"Maybe not craziest, but it was the only thing I've seen where someone's life was really at risk. We were supporting Buzzoven when we put out our first record, touring around Florida, the Carolinas, Louisiana, in a couple of vans. Local bands were opening for us at each stop. We were playing this show down in Cape Fear, some of the guys in Buzzoven were from around there so it was this big homecoming thing, our biggest crowd. The opener brought a mattress on the stage. Some guy in the crowd was being a dick so the members of the band restrained him to the mattress with some belts and zip ties, lit the thing on fire."

He shook his head, taking a sip from his Pepsi. "The flames melted the fabric. He was shirtless against it, only the metal frame remained. They let him off after a little while, only a few small burns. It was wild. Even the dudes in Buzzoven were a little worried that someone would tell the cops and stop the show."

Her eyes went wide as he recounted the story, that was certainly crazy. She could imagine how lucky that guy had been to only get away with minor injuries. He certainly had some interesting bragging rights too..

"Wow.. that's.. yeah that would do it.."

She was silent for moment, contemplating her own answer before she replied

"I saw two drag queens in a fist right once..."

Brian's mental image suddenly flipped in his mind, gone from that poor dude strapped to the mattress with flames lapping at his back to an image of two drag queens with the big hair and overdone makeup, dresses more colorful than the rainbow, duking it out like two old time boxers getting really to tussle with each other. He was sure it was nothing like that but it was an amazing picture for damn sure.

"You're just gonna leave me hanging like that? I need some details! Was it competitive or did one just beat the living shit out of the other? Now this is the kind of thing I wish I saw on tour, not the usual bro stuff."

Jessica laughed, it was true that wasn't the most usual scene to witness..

"Oh it was pretty competitive... I work the makeup counter in a department store and I was at a trade show, they are typically quite boring, I watch a few presentations for various products, why I should sell this brand of foundation over the other. This one show I was waiting to get in to a presentation and there is this tall blonde up ahead of me, she had to be over 6 foot, but I'm not really paying much attention. Not until I hear this deep manly voice like 'the line is back there..'"

I took a sip from my drink and shook my head

"Turns out this other drag queen had cut, and was quite rude about it, and other than the wigs and makeup there wasn't much Femininity about the way they fought. Security and the police didn't know what to do at first. The male guards didn't want to put hands on women..so nobody separated them until this police woman showed up and got herself on between.."

Brian still had questions. A lot more, actually. But he didn't want to linger on it for too long, figuring she wouldn't be able to give him all of the details he wanted anyway. Luckily, their food came out almost as soon as her story finished up, giving the pair a natural segue to talk about, well... Anything else.

"Have you done any traveling at all? I've been all over the continental US, into Canada and Mexico... England, Germany, Poland... Greece once... And Brazil! That trip wasn't very memorable." He laughed, cutting into the massive steak he ordered.

"You would think that Brazil is all beaches and hot women, soccer... Nope. Kinda scary, honestly."

Jessica nodded, taking a few of her fries to taste them. They were just as she had remembered them. Like Brian she had gone with the steak, hers was rare cause she liked the flavor.

"I've only ever seen Brazil on TV, but I have heard some scary stories, mostly of people being robbed and stuff.. I've never really traveled if I am honest, I would love to see Europe though, mostly Italy or Ireland.."

She just hadnt has the chance to go, or found the right person to go exploring with. Maybe Brian was that person? She didn't know yet..

"Hell at this point I would quite happily see more of the US. It's just never quite been on the cards for me."

Brian had gotten his well done, charred even. He liked knowing that meat was cooked. Something about eating anything like a steak raw just... Didn't feel right. He was the type of guy who thought he'd immediately get food poisoning from it.

"They had us stay in this hotel where no one spoke English. Random people would just come up and offer to carry your stuff, trying to rob you. We ended up staying in our van because we didn't want our shit taken... Two of us stayed up at all times, taking shifts. Apparently we were right next to one of the major favelas." He chuckled to himself.

"I like traveling but... There's just something about the south. I wanted to get out for so long... Now I'd give anything to spent a day sitting next to the river with a fishing pole, blasting Acid Bath. I live in a small little apartment in New Orleans but its just not the same."

Jessica nodded, understanding a little bit

"Sometimes you just wanna return to the simple times, there's nothing wrong with that..."

She ate some more of her meal and smiled

"Maybe if this all works out we could go camping one day, I used to do it a bit when I was younger, though my dad wasn't a fan.. didn't like all the boys I used to hang out with, thought I was gonna go down some other path.."

True those camping trips had been am excuse for partying, usually someone had alcohol or weed, but that didn't mean anything.. though maybe the old man had been right about them not being real friends since I didn't talk to a single one of them these days..

Back
Top Bottom